Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Soon (FR anniversary)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I sure hope egg prices will go up lol they're so sad right now.
I sure hope egg prices will go up lol they're so sad right now.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
Hatch the nature egg I found last week, then achievement hunt. Probably spend too much time looking at all the new stuff and seeing how I want to use it too :’D
Hatch the nature egg I found last week, then achievement hunt. Probably spend too much time looking at all the new stuff and seeing how I want to use it too :’D
fkWjutW.png
R1dejfm.png
zUgIegC.png
bYt72YT.png
q9EEy5M.png
U0bFCPN.png
1RuFjQ2.pngEGzfMVW.png
ooBdJIk.png
sell eggs, play with achievements, and buy cheap g1s from other peoples' anni hatches
sell eggs, play with achievements, and buy cheap g1s from other peoples' anni hatches
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
I'm going to be hatching 111 eggs! All elemental eggs + 50 noc and 50 bog eggs. I will be waiting for the update to be introduced in the hopes that hatching eggs gets me some achievements lol

I will also be running a mass hatch thread alongside it if anyone wants to watch!
I'm going to be hatching 111 eggs! All elemental eggs + 50 noc and 50 bog eggs. I will be waiting for the update to be introduced in the hopes that hatching eggs gets me some achievements lol

I will also be running a mass hatch thread alongside it if anyone wants to watch!
apel6.png

FR time + 8

minim|She/Her|Aro/Ace
AIUessR.png
I am going to hatch 4 nests that I have incubating and then I will be seeing if there are any achievements I can complete. If I get a unhatched egg from scavenging before then, I will hatch that too..but if I don't..that is okay. Hopefully my nests will give something cute and pretty. :) Very excited for the anniversary!
I am going to hatch 4 nests that I have incubating and then I will be seeing if there are any achievements I can complete. If I get a unhatched egg from scavenging before then, I will hatch that too..but if I don't..that is okay. Hopefully my nests will give something cute and pretty. :) Very excited for the anniversary!
DpIE0I4.png 94376151p.png
ytkEBod.png
FMoJ9vk.png
RDt6LqI.png
BAYHRHf.png
97xO4MG.png
I'm sooooooo excited!!! I haven't played in 4 years, but the Undel art streams brought me back, so I'll be ringing in the 10th anni with fresh eyes, hahaha! Do people hatch eggs on the anni date so they'll have a special/rare bday? Or is it just for celebrating?
I'm sooooooo excited!!! I haven't played in 4 years, but the Undel art streams brought me back, so I'll be ringing in the 10th anni with fresh eyes, hahaha! Do people hatch eggs on the anni date so they'll have a special/rare bday? Or is it just for celebrating?
i'm really excited for the achievements! i'm a completionist kind of person, so I will try and get as many as possible!

i'm also going to hatch an egg or two
i'm really excited for the achievements! i'm a completionist kind of person, so I will try and get as many as possible!

i'm also going to hatch an egg or two
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
SPEEDRUN
SPEEDRUN
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
I'm going on vacay so I'll just have my phone. Nothing crazy because of that. Super excited to see the new achievement system, though!!!
I'm going on vacay so I'll just have my phone. Nothing crazy because of that. Super excited to see the new achievement system, though!!!
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
try to finish as many achievements as reasonably possible without getting burnt out, selling items from the shop will probably be a good source of income for like an hour. im really hoping the items in the shop will be something i like, achievements are enough of a motivator on their own to get me to do them but it'd also be nice to get something practical from them as well.
try to finish as many achievements as reasonably possible without getting burnt out, selling items from the shop will probably be a good source of income for like an hour. im really hoping the items in the shop will be something i like, achievements are enough of a motivator on their own to get me to do them but it'd also be nice to get something practical from them as well.
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10