Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Help Dress My 6yo Imp?
[center]Hi! As the title says, I'm looking for some help dressing my six-year-old Imperial I finally finished geneing (started off with only the eyespots gene!) He was special to me but wasn't fitting in with clan themes and so he was benched for a while, but I saved up enough to give him bee and now he happily lives in the clan once more! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/32417919][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/324180/32417919_350.png[/img][/url] I'd like his outfit to have similar vibes to the rest of my clan, with some floral or natural elements, while still fitting him! Don't bother worrying about the tiny lore snippets in his bio, those are old and are up to change as I revamp storylines and such I love clutter and I have 8 slots, but I don't mind if you go over that a little bit! If you want to add a skin or accent feel free, all I ask is that you don't super break my bank! It's ok if things are somewhat pricy, just not over 750gems for a single apparel piece or something Normally I make all my own outfits, but I was struggling a bit with this and I think I need some fresh ideas lol Thank you for your help![/center]
Hi! As the title says, I'm looking for some help dressing my six-year-old Imperial I finally finished geneing (started off with only the eyespots gene!)
He was special to me but wasn't fitting in with clan themes and so he was benched for a while, but I saved up enough to give him bee and now he happily lives in the clan once more!

32417919_350.png

I'd like his outfit to have similar vibes to the rest of my clan, with some floral or natural elements, while still fitting him!
Don't bother worrying about the tiny lore snippets in his bio, those are old and are up to change as I revamp storylines and such

I love clutter and I have 8 slots, but I don't mind if you go over that a little bit!
If you want to add a skin or accent feel free, all I ask is that you don't super break my bank! It's ok if things are somewhat pricy, just not over 750gems for a single apparel piece or something
Normally I make all my own outfits, but I was struggling a bit with this and I think I need some fresh ideas lol

Thank you for your help!
They/Them
Feel Free to Ping!
Wishlist
Selling
Milo's Thrift Shop
Show Me Dragons!
1606_400px_milohilay_by_miirshroom-dcgb7sz.png
@Milohilay here you go!! I tried to match his colors and magical vibes :)

6yo imp!
@Milohilay here you go!! I tried to match his colors and magical vibes :)

6yo imp!
@coatlfeathers

thank you so much! i would never have thought about using the gossamer flame set!!
looks gorgeous :)
@coatlfeathers

thank you so much! i would never have thought about using the gossamer flame set!!
looks gorgeous :)
They/Them
Feel Free to Ping!
Wishlist
Selling
Milo's Thrift Shop
Show Me Dragons!
I truly hope I wasn't being too unreasonable here! I do tend to let my creativity flow a little bit but I try not to use horribly expensive sets so of course do not feel the need to use *all* of the things included here! This is just a rough idea that came to mind when I looked at Azrael. ^^ He caught my attention so I had to try something for him!

Not Found

I felt you were already on a flowery path with his Pollen Shaker so I kept that in, I hope you don't mind!! He is so nice to look at, thanks for sharing him!
I truly hope I wasn't being too unreasonable here! I do tend to let my creativity flow a little bit but I try not to use horribly expensive sets so of course do not feel the need to use *all* of the things included here! This is just a rough idea that came to mind when I looked at Azrael. ^^ He caught my attention so I had to try something for him!

Not Found

I felt you were already on a flowery path with his Pollen Shaker so I kept that in, I hope you don't mind!! He is so nice to look at, thanks for sharing him!
aFR1AFS.gif
Saké
they/them
child of magic
sign of the ram
@Sake

thank you!! i love the use of the scarlet sylvan apparel and that bewitching apparel a lot! also thank you for reminding me to look at eye-covering options lol, that lightning is bright!!
@Sake

thank you!! i love the use of the scarlet sylvan apparel and that bewitching apparel a lot! also thank you for reminding me to look at eye-covering options lol, that lightning is bright!!
They/Them
Feel Free to Ping!
Wishlist
Selling
Milo's Thrift Shop
Show Me Dragons!
I'm glad you mentioned that because I was considering other eye glasses/ornaments and I think keeping his eye color visible would be a great pop of unique color, I really like Garnet Flourish Eye Piece with him too!
I'm glad you mentioned that because I was considering other eye glasses/ornaments and I think keeping his eye color visible would be a great pop of unique color, I really like Garnet Flourish Eye Piece with him too!
aFR1AFS.gif
Saké
they/them
child of magic
sign of the ram