Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fellow lore lairs?
1 2 3 4
@Kuroda
Nice! I had a friend who was heavily into Yakuza for a few years! Looks like a chaotic but interesting fandom <3

@KoenigVII
Oooo! I do love a good plot involving crime, war, and the like I watch too much of the ID channel as you can probably tell lol. I'm in the same boat for not having all of my lore written down though. I have rough ideas and some plot skeletons I need to place in some bios but lmk when you get something written! I'd love to give it a read!

@Fact
Sounds really fascinating! Reminds me of something I've played in the past but I can't quite put my finger on it at the moment. Also I really love how your tabs are organized, I'm a sucker for organized lairs lol

@ValerionWolf
I'd definitely be willing to lend a hand if you'd like! It sounds like an interesting read and I'd love to offer a helping hand or even help to keep the motivation going ^^
@Kuroda
Nice! I had a friend who was heavily into Yakuza for a few years! Looks like a chaotic but interesting fandom <3

@KoenigVII
Oooo! I do love a good plot involving crime, war, and the like I watch too much of the ID channel as you can probably tell lol. I'm in the same boat for not having all of my lore written down though. I have rough ideas and some plot skeletons I need to place in some bios but lmk when you get something written! I'd love to give it a read!

@Fact
Sounds really fascinating! Reminds me of something I've played in the past but I can't quite put my finger on it at the moment. Also I really love how your tabs are organized, I'm a sucker for organized lairs lol

@ValerionWolf
I'd definitely be willing to lend a hand if you'd like! It sounds like an interesting read and I'd love to offer a helping hand or even help to keep the motivation going ^^
badgesmall.png Barghest subspecies

Qilin Subspecies

Warlocke
i’m trying! my lair is a city, and there may or may not be ancient gods sleeping underneath it.
i’m trying! my lair is a city, and there may or may not be ancient gods sleeping underneath it.
wqnTQE2.png
addams » she / her » avatar dragon
“i think i might have fallen in love...”
”...what am i to do?”

@addams
That's good! One step at a time is all you need, no matter how small :) Can't wait to see how your lore turns out <3
@addams
That's good! One step at a time is all you need, no matter how small :) Can't wait to see how your lore turns out <3

Qilin Subspecies

Warlocke
very heavy lore lair (":

tl;dr - schwartz was born from nothing, and finally found a connection to someone who saved her from a horrible eldritch being. unfortunately he was infected by something otherworldly. in pursuit of finding a cure, she started a pharmaceutical company. but despite exhausting many options (scientific, magical, alien, etc), nothing has worked.

over the years, the company grew to several hundred employees (who are contracted to live onsite, with few exceptions). however, she has also grown more desperate in pursuit of a cure as his situation worsens - which has resulted in, essentially, breaking time and summoning gods, and not all gods are happy about being disturbed.
very heavy lore lair (":

tl;dr - schwartz was born from nothing, and finally found a connection to someone who saved her from a horrible eldritch being. unfortunately he was infected by something otherworldly. in pursuit of finding a cure, she started a pharmaceutical company. but despite exhausting many options (scientific, magical, alien, etc), nothing has worked.

over the years, the company grew to several hundred employees (who are contracted to live onsite, with few exceptions). however, she has also grown more desperate in pursuit of a cure as his situation worsens - which has resulted in, essentially, breaking time and summoning gods, and not all gods are happy about being disturbed.
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
fidelitas ad familiam. fidelitas ad Matriarch.
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.
Ominous! I too would be cranky if I was interrupted from my 'cosmic naptime'.

Qilin Subspecies

Warlocke
My entire clan is seafaring, consisting of 4 ships, all with their own crew; my progens lead one ship each, guiding the direction of the whole fleet, and the other two house the majority of my clan.

The only significant event in my lore would be when my progens disappeared because they were ashamed of their weakness, died, and were then reanimated by a weird arcane virus called the binding.

Because of the binding, they have become capable of protecting the clan (they constructed the ships) and performing acts of great arcane horror- however they are on near constant life support, because they're weird slimey zombies. This is why my clan must keep travelling, as they need to keep moving in order to find resources.

Sometimes I write little lore stories for my other dragons, detailing the struggles of their life with the clan.
My entire clan is seafaring, consisting of 4 ships, all with their own crew; my progens lead one ship each, guiding the direction of the whole fleet, and the other two house the majority of my clan.

The only significant event in my lore would be when my progens disappeared because they were ashamed of their weakness, died, and were then reanimated by a weird arcane virus called the binding.

Because of the binding, they have become capable of protecting the clan (they constructed the ships) and performing acts of great arcane horror- however they are on near constant life support, because they're weird slimey zombies. This is why my clan must keep travelling, as they need to keep moving in order to find resources.

Sometimes I write little lore stories for my other dragons, detailing the struggles of their life with the clan.
Untitled2767-20230428214125.pngUntitled2937-20240214232602.png

@MandiblesInferno
I am very much intrigued! Sounds like a very good or not so good time depending on who you ask. Veristo has also received a complimentary snoot boop as well <3
@MandiblesInferno
I am very much intrigued! Sounds like a very good or not so good time depending on who you ask. Veristo has also received a complimentary snoot boop as well <3

Qilin Subspecies

Warlocke
I don't write enough, but I enjoy the lore I came up with and the freedom it gives me so I have to share.

I don't like sticking to a look or theme so I decided to create a city haven run by my progens and their family. There's general laws and systems for the community but there's different stories, backstories, and drama among the different houses and families that live there. Some of the royal (progen) family history and drama is written but that's about it so far, the rest is still just in my head lol.

This gives me the ability to make my progens special because I love them so much, and adopt absolutely any pretty dragon I want because in a city you see all kinds of different and unique characters. Nothing is uniform.

I recently decided to start another line of lore adjacent to my city, and the idea being that there's all these stray vagabonds that dwell on the property and are constantly being chased or killed by officials from the city, but I made the dragon criteria too strict and now it just sits. Maybe I really just need to finish my city lore first.
I don't write enough, but I enjoy the lore I came up with and the freedom it gives me so I have to share.

I don't like sticking to a look or theme so I decided to create a city haven run by my progens and their family. There's general laws and systems for the community but there's different stories, backstories, and drama among the different houses and families that live there. Some of the royal (progen) family history and drama is written but that's about it so far, the rest is still just in my head lol.

This gives me the ability to make my progens special because I love them so much, and adopt absolutely any pretty dragon I want because in a city you see all kinds of different and unique characters. Nothing is uniform.

I recently decided to start another line of lore adjacent to my city, and the idea being that there's all these stray vagabonds that dwell on the property and are constantly being chased or killed by officials from the city, but I made the dragon criteria too strict and now it just sits. Maybe I really just need to finish my city lore first.
18448795.png18448794.png18448797.png18448796.png18448798.png
1 2 3 4