Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A mischievous poll (Aethers)
1 2
Tomorrow you wake up in an alternate universe identical to ours except the staff have just announced that Aethers have been around long enough to make it clear the idea of 22 foot to 11 foot long moth dragons is just not going to fly, the breed now runs 11 feet to 5.5 feet making it still fecking big for a moth but definitely one of the small-range dragons, and all individual Aethers have been retconned to 1/2 their original size.

Are you:

A. Thrilled
B. Happy
C. Sad
D. Miserable
E. Neutral
Tomorrow you wake up in an alternate universe identical to ours except the staff have just announced that Aethers have been around long enough to make it clear the idea of 22 foot to 11 foot long moth dragons is just not going to fly, the breed now runs 11 feet to 5.5 feet making it still fecking big for a moth but definitely one of the small-range dragons, and all individual Aethers have been retconned to 1/2 their original size.

Are you:

A. Thrilled
B. Happy
C. Sad
D. Miserable
E. Neutral
NBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gif
We Want Blep! Take Our money! We Want Blep! Take Our Money!

Please note - wonky eyes & busted hands; thanks for help & patience!
I don’t pay attention to canon sizes, so I wouldn’t even notice.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
I didn't realize that aethers are supposed to be tiny lmao. Like the above poster said I don't really pay attention to the canon sizes and now that I'm thinking about it in my lore while some breeds are bigger the smallest would be the size of a horse so fairly large still.
I didn't realize that aethers are supposed to be tiny lmao. Like the above poster said I don't really pay attention to the canon sizes and now that I'm thinking about it in my lore while some breeds are bigger the smallest would be the size of a horse so fairly large still.
62a28eab19423fd06c81c0b57758ea57b3848a75.png
42d22711d27254841bd07f96db6eb09fe438054c.png
Aethers are on the smaller scale though, aren't they? Tundra sized thereabouts. Medium-small then perhaps.

I try to keep my clan of mostly smaller dragons for lore reasons (evidently... not working LOL) since I'm arcane, so my lair is probably mostly built by faes. I would be happy if they were even smaller honestly! Not many dragons are as small as faes, except veilspun and spirals.

Ah, I suppose my vote. B. I am still going to have aethers, I'm arcane afterall! But I guess I could make a smaller lair if I had smaller aethers...!
Aethers are on the smaller scale though, aren't they? Tundra sized thereabouts. Medium-small then perhaps.

I try to keep my clan of mostly smaller dragons for lore reasons (evidently... not working LOL) since I'm arcane, so my lair is probably mostly built by faes. I would be happy if they were even smaller honestly! Not many dragons are as small as faes, except veilspun and spirals.

Ah, I suppose my vote. B. I am still going to have aethers, I'm arcane afterall! But I guess I could make a smaller lair if I had smaller aethers...!
FObX7rS.png
I'm honestly Neutral, but tbh the smaller size would probably be weirder to see in-person than the regular size. It's gonna be that awkward in-between size where it's not small enough to be a normal moth but not big enough to be the size of a typical "dragon"-type creature. It's... awkwardly middle-sized.
I'm honestly Neutral, but tbh the smaller size would probably be weirder to see in-person than the regular size. It's gonna be that awkward in-between size where it's not small enough to be a normal moth but not big enough to be the size of a typical "dragon"-type creature. It's... awkwardly middle-sized.
MUYNhfy.pngpZJYyk4.png
DoQJ9XF.pngcutkr0S.png
fHKOi67.pngmlHpBMC.png
Eh? Not sure I care. Feel like they'd work best around the Fae size bracket, tbh
Eh? Not sure I care. Feel like they'd work best around the Fae size bracket, tbh
wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
E? I never cared about canon sizes; I just want my cute fluffy moth dragons.
E? I never cared about canon sizes; I just want my cute fluffy moth dragons.
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
[quote name="JoweeTheRaposa" date="2023-06-02 05:53:03" ] I don’t pay attention to canon sizes, so I wouldn’t even notice. [/quote]
JoweeTheRaposa wrote on 2023-06-02 05:53:03:
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
pretty neutral. i didnt even realize they were that big lol
pretty neutral. i didnt even realize they were that big lol
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
10 to 25 feet (or 3 to 7.6 meters) is the length of a medium dragon breed in Flight Rising, and is about horse-sized. I suppose if the Aethers were to suddenly halve their length, I wouldn't mind too much since they're such a new breed, but I'd blame the Arcanist [emoji=aether winking size=2] Or maybe the Aethers chewed a corner off the Eternal Youth scrolls again... [emoji=aether tongue size=2][item=scroll of eternal youth][emoji=aether star size=2]
10 to 25 feet (or 3 to 7.6 meters) is the length of a medium dragon breed in Flight Rising, and is about horse-sized. I suppose if the Aethers were to suddenly halve their length, I wouldn't mind too much since they're such a new breed, but I'd blame the Arcanist

Or maybe the Aethers chewed a corner off the Eternal Youth scrolls again...
Scroll of Eternal Youth
1 2