Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~ Plentiful Protectors ~
1 2 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182
Thank you!!
Thank you!!
03_03.jpg
THANK YOU! SOO PRETTY!!!
THANK YOU! SOO PRETTY!!!
r6aND2D.pngSbvRDbG.gifKOTMkxd.png
oh i'd love a ping whenever the swirl gene for tundras becomes available! i've got a girl i'd love to get an adopt of but that's the only gene of hers thats not available at the moment
oh i'd love a ping whenever the swirl gene for tundras becomes available! i've got a girl i'd love to get an adopt of but that's the only gene of hers thats not available at the moment
15288.png Mattie/Sol
MUYNhfy.pngQ0p4QGz.png
bYt72YT.png fkWjutW.png
J7D1quC.pngWKtl2lb.png
྿྿྿
྿྿྿
Thank you so much! They all look amazing!! ♥
Thank you so much! They all look amazing!! ♥
eb27d7e15e25a08ba712c8c846ff3ec0c5a0daa0.gif79b1338b9cd35321729f70a921cc05ea1bb10776.gif292a6929fb1ddc29f950cdd8472670ed762b3fdc.gife5b881744defe27c5e962b5f9b3c649ac0a43e38.gifbb0ed79137a474b9c279887416cf4962cc889cf4.giff58b001cce81187936c5fbc37e129fa8f4644e9a.gif
@ShadyRabbit enjoy ♥ [img]https://i.postimg.cc/KYtDdRwj/dopt.png[/img] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/mkg3zVD1/dopt.png[/img]
@ShadyRabbit enjoy ♥
dopt.png
dopt.png
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
They're gorgeous! Thank you so much :)
They're gorgeous! Thank you so much :)
Shady's G1 Sales: Auction house | Hib den
Looking to commission a custom skin: Details here
shadyrabbit.png
I'm going to go ahead and close the shop early!
despite there still being a couple slots left.

reason being; I'm leaving home for a week, so orders would be very delayed.
that said, if you were saving up for one and don't mind waiting; you're free to place your order anyway and I'll get to it when I get home. c:
I'm going to go ahead and close the shop early!
despite there still being a couple slots left.

reason being; I'm leaving home for a week, so orders would be very delayed.
that said, if you were saving up for one and don't mind waiting; you're free to place your order anyway and I'll get to it when I get home. c:
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
my-emblem-sig.png
[center][img]https://i.postimg.cc/RVsfWBsV/banner-closed.png[/img] [color=#686d8f]a bit late to open, my apologies! hopefully you haven't already spent [i]all[/i] your fc, haha..[/color] [img]https://i.imgur.com/rPNts5R.png[/img][/center] [columns][color=transparent]_______[/color][img]https://i.imgur.com/fB3T5dA.png[/img][nextcol] [color=#686d8f][b][size=5]LIMITED SLOTS[/size][/b][/color][/columns] [color=#686d8f][b]FC slots: 10[/b] [b]Treasure slots: 8[/b] you can see the slots remaining on [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2123470/1#post_2123470]the main page[/url]. • you can also buy adopts with current festival apparel for FC equivalent. • 1 adopt = 1 slot, no limit on how many of the remaining slots you can take. • you can claim slots but if you do; please tell me how many, then fill the forms asap. • send CR payment [u]right awa[/u]y when your order is placed. don't wait for confirmation. • please don't ping me when you place an order, thank you![/color] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/50d2X7Wt/decor2.png[/img] [columns][color=transparent]_______[/color][img]https://i.imgur.com/fB3T5dA.png[/img][nextcol] [color=#686d8f][b][size=5]quick note[/size][/b][/color][/columns] [color=#686d8f]soo remember last month when I said I was going to open for new genes and polls and whatnot this month? well I may or may not have forgotten about a new game release that colided with my plan, sooo safe to say I've been pretty occupied as of late hah.. (also the reason for this late opening) my apologies for that, I'm not going to promise any new date and instead just let my time be occupied as long as it needs to and get back to you all once I'm ready to pick up what I promised! [/color] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/SBxurSx.png[/img] [color=#686d8f]if you want to be added or removed please [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1c63hxaCFPadTE0iwfESGo5W8NVJXcNICz4fPmpPR6-g/edit?usp=sharing]do so yourself, the list is self-editable[/url]! ♥[/color][/center] [size=0][size=1][size=1]@ViolentFemmes @Techmox @Deessel @SamuelMaybird @Dreamcoyote @ShadyRabbit @Mudguts @Rosemund @Niharike @Ragnaroc @Areo @graphicmacaroon @Crescentstar711 @KingSpinosaurus @LaughingZuru @wingedRenegade @TeenyTinyDragon @Silverhame @poppylilly @Cyrya @Trickilicky @nay279 @wrecknrule @DarkAlyzer @Khyra @Saraku @KitKatJo @Birdleap18 7@SylphOfHeart @Faileas @InkDrops @Alskasaur @BrilliantBlue @EmergencyRoom @LittleDoctor @snowpea @mama280 @Valishtu @Twye @A9X @Duskflame @Bezaleel @alaneyes @CursedKaze @idlewildly @vaihdokas @VikingPriest @vangeance @pigeonpanhandle @Alarkota @kaaoqi @LtDarkDoom @PebblesV @Poiichy @Valikorl @sQld @PostalBromeliad @Bekuno @H2ODelirious @Scarvez @brytewolf @Catkinstarchild @Maegelcarwen @lleweunderwood @Ambitious @Taerar @blazingsnark @IceOtter @Warriorgirl1234 @yourlocalbirb @Fuchsia @Belegorn @OnABadBet @SterlingKat @AlisterGlory @Whukee123 @Otter112233 @FauveNox @kiing45 @ashenik @felinekind @Wonderling @kataclysm13 @boxparts @Inudragon @soulykins @desiher @PheonixPonder @Azurenight @Hyzo @Emberglo @Kelu @astaprophecy @Lela125 @shadowdawn199 @Snipe @Shenzai @NlCKname @MegaBanette @queenhelixxia @FangOfTheVoid @StayingBehind @AwayfromBirdland @gloomykuma @BelialsWrath @EverAutumn @Writer @Korynia @Gratlanty @lizzytiki @TwilightDreams @Schwarzfeder @TheoDemoine @JurassicPark @Tahrovin @hat17 @Mintiani @TomSwifty @halcy @Ashtar @BoulderEnder @BlueHorse @tidecaller @FirozTaverbi @Genevra @Onikuma @selenomancy @13SadSlugs @Chiimera @Kururin @Thrawn @popla42 @RandomPurple @Mondschatten @MahuruRaji @Hinumi @Dinraal @OtterQueen @Prosciutto @Funke @FlufferLover @Catkinstarchild @Maegelcarwen @Nahtanha @LehLora @Kano3Shuuya @dragon2109 @SleepyDrago @lissajo @Leopardmask @TheNightDancer @BlackRayser @Being @Silverhame @volker @pianoboi @ClearLakes44 @Cathat @lizzytiki @TheDragonsQueen @Huntess @misfitmiskatonic @Selah @Jyxxie @Sharkra @amphiptere @snowki @Apfelobst @renepolumorfous @AceCavalier @MiraMac @SimFeetUnder @gabyann @kaaoqi @FeridBathory @Fanartsy @Latias @HerrWolf @adorableVagabond @After @Amanda @SpaceSnakes @Rockelle @Drag0n5 @SnoringHyena @porcupie @raistardragon @StarTatami @DemonKitty13 @Polyhymnia @adelenedawner @Laevateinn @HighFives @Callater @Wraith296 @SoullessWendigo @PickedYou @Faeninaa @strikhedoniak @Selik @Gorwen @ineedhelp @Myndris @chowboys @Egwu @Crim @Meebo @shadowdawn199 @KingRenly @nekosysteme @Veylaron @Sommfi @ouijababe @3idolon @Welgan @Arwenia @ChaosOtter @TheSoapyDolphin @SeaCrest @FireBrimstone @Rafflesie @commoncomitatus @Hiame @Sealterbloind @Kano3Shuuya @Eiyora @Crim @Okolu @AriNemera @Crumpet @Sidegrinder @Schatz @Shougoney @GlacialVitriol @thathiplass @Aztec @Theine @Punkwitch @Miuv @Veylaron @SweetToothArt @Lundlaeva @Iniga @bunlux @Meyoline @Saraceaser @SoullessWendigo @Meyoline @Flail @Iceluoxue @Cheryy @Velsim @Joule @fatherfursuit @wonderlandround2 @Iddenise @Silence @DragonDawn @Varellen @Zedacus @yuuichiro @FrostWynd @bansheebambi @LaSilva007 @ItachiUmbreon @Cyanphire @Marrigan @Virabelasan @TornadoTorrie @bfkitsune @Laeyein @Minstri @Redtiger7736 @MaybeaCat @kijauni @masterpiece @theAbby @clerval @Redsparrow @Winterdreary @Horsedog3799 @Namira @CoyoteFlowers @Harbinger @MissFrills @Alpestris @Valla @Quetzy @Wraith296 @WillowWisp64 @nataweiia @Binary00101010 @Wildheart25 @worldpillar @Sarluna @LadyJudica @Luunai @DraigTeg @kwozmotis @Punstersupreme @Macroura @Beoof @Ragnaroc @dragonfrosts @Saberheart @dontuworry @SpiritFeather @Stormdragon @SilverSong92 @Cloneraid @yemoja @jotunn @GummyShark @cuchu1ainn @Arwae @mujna @meowmeowmeow222 @JZBTHX @silvercats2 @sleepykitsune @cathartiidae @Gravebloom @mgcltwo @sleepycaretaker @MissHush @kirmon64 @xev @Sammsy @EleanoraOfTheSky @patchOgrass @StarWraith @firebirdSuite @Koyako @sucrosette @wintrecat @silverheat512 @LithoLab @anyaknees @LadyDiscord @elysifish @WillowWisp64 @MoonGazer @Shegrasi @JaeJenkinz @Doodlepede @Dalilah @beckyh2112 @FatherTime @AspenCrow @kaniari @DrShadowCipher @ObsidianMage @bluejayidiot @LynxSideris @serpentscribe @finder77 @Springaling406 @Moofe @ReginaPhalange @Meowruff @BeefnPotatostu @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @Askesis @EverestEcho @Deramadus @EtherealDeer @Paigeboi @vermax @missaliceblue @GrimdarkRoxy @FlameValkyrie @SilentWanderer @Rombek @fredddio @SuzyChi @Abaddonkarma @Dragongirl00100 @PtolemyII @StarNinja @Valelael @MegaAbsols @anitarose @storrie @SkellieTheRedd @Mezma @Venusian @Wyldangel @NobleLycanthrope @Lissy @TwigTheGoblin @skystreamchan @HailstormDeath @kazay @trulybrilliant @Vinuxe @CherishUrSelf @yukublack @DemonicDuchess @darkumbreon92 @aredshroom @Noshi @AmeriaSparrow @rockss @quailwi @harpyja @kaleran @ofashensnow @JinxxYouOweMe @HoppingFridge @opoponax @Stermwind @QuantumShift @DragonJade @palushiemalis @Talani @Lupik @KCDragons @FlaugaRisa @trashqueenn @MidnightAxolotl @Rhowyn @OncePureVessel @misanthropy @artnerd @Joule @Lundlaeva @Laeyein @meowmeowmeow222 @FlameValkyrie @Meyoline @M3G4L4D0N @PtolemyII @Valelael @Darkumbreon92 @Noshi @HoppingFridge @Rarumara @Talani[/size][/size][/size]
banner-closed.png
a bit late to open, my apologies! hopefully you haven't already spent all your fc, haha..
rPNts5R.png
_______fB3T5dA.png LIMITED SLOTS
FC slots: 10
Treasure slots: 8
you can see the slots remaining on the main page.
• you can also buy adopts with current festival apparel for FC equivalent.
• 1 adopt = 1 slot, no limit on how many of the remaining slots you can take.
• you can claim slots but if you do; please tell me how many, then fill the forms asap.
• send CR payment right away when your order is placed. don't wait for confirmation.
• please don't ping me when you place an order, thank you!

decor2.png
_______fB3T5dA.png quick note
soo remember last month when I said I was going to open for new genes and polls and whatnot this month? well I may or may not have forgotten about a new game release that colided with my plan, sooo safe to say I've been pretty occupied as of late hah.. (also the reason for this late opening) my apologies for that, I'm not going to promise any new date and instead just let my time be occupied as long as it needs to and get back to you all once I'm ready to pick up what I promised!
SBxurSx.png
if you want to be added or removed please do so yourself, the list is self-editable! ♥
@ViolentFemmes @Techmox @Deessel @SamuelMaybird @Dreamcoyote @ShadyRabbit @Mudguts @Rosemund @Niharike @Ragnaroc @Areo @graphicmacaroon @Crescentstar711 @KingSpinosaurus @LaughingZuru @wingedRenegade @TeenyTinyDragon @Silverhame @poppylilly @Cyrya @Trickilicky @nay279 @wrecknrule @DarkAlyzer @Khyra @Saraku @KitKatJo @Birdleap18 7@SylphOfHeart @Faileas @InkDrops @Alskasaur @BrilliantBlue @EmergencyRoom @LittleDoctor @snowpea @mama280 @Valishtu @Twye @A9X @Duskflame @Bezaleel @alaneyes @CursedKaze @idlewildly @vaihdokas @VikingPriest @vangeance @pigeonpanhandle @Alarkota @kaaoqi @LtDarkDoom @PebblesV @Poiichy @Valikorl @sQld @PostalBromeliad @Bekuno @H2ODelirious @Scarvez @brytewolf @Catkinstarchild @Maegelcarwen @lleweunderwood @Ambitious @Taerar @blazingsnark @IceOtter @Warriorgirl1234 @yourlocalbirb @Fuchsia @Belegorn @OnABadBet @SterlingKat @AlisterGlory @Whukee123 @Otter112233 @FauveNox @kiing45 @ashenik @felinekind @Wonderling @kataclysm13 @boxparts @Inudragon @soulykins @desiher @PheonixPonder @Azurenight @Hyzo @Emberglo @Kelu @astaprophecy @Lela125 @shadowdawn199 @Snipe @Shenzai @NlCKname @MegaBanette @queenhelixxia @FangOfTheVoid @StayingBehind @AwayfromBirdland @gloomykuma @BelialsWrath @EverAutumn @Writer @Korynia @Gratlanty @lizzytiki @TwilightDreams @Schwarzfeder @TheoDemoine @JurassicPark @Tahrovin @hat17 @Mintiani @TomSwifty @halcy @Ashtar @BoulderEnder @BlueHorse @tidecaller @FirozTaverbi @Genevra @Onikuma @selenomancy @13SadSlugs @Chiimera @Kururin @Thrawn @popla42 @RandomPurple @Mondschatten @MahuruRaji @Hinumi @Dinraal @OtterQueen @Prosciutto @Funke @FlufferLover @Catkinstarchild @Maegelcarwen @Nahtanha @LehLora @Kano3Shuuya @dragon2109 @SleepyDrago @lissajo @Leopardmask @TheNightDancer @BlackRayser @Being @Silverhame @volker @pianoboi @ClearLakes44 @Cathat @lizzytiki @TheDragonsQueen @Huntess @misfitmiskatonic @Selah @Jyxxie @Sharkra @amphiptere @snowki @Apfelobst @renepolumorfous @AceCavalier @MiraMac @SimFeetUnder @gabyann @kaaoqi @FeridBathory @Fanartsy @Latias @HerrWolf @adorableVagabond @After @Amanda @SpaceSnakes @Rockelle @Drag0n5 @SnoringHyena @porcupie @raistardragon @StarTatami @DemonKitty13 @Polyhymnia @adelenedawner @Laevateinn @HighFives @Callater @Wraith296 @SoullessWendigo @PickedYou @Faeninaa @strikhedoniak @Selik @Gorwen @ineedhelp @Myndris @chowboys @Egwu @Crim @Meebo @shadowdawn199 @KingRenly @nekosysteme @Veylaron @Sommfi @ouijababe @3idolon @Welgan @Arwenia @ChaosOtter @TheSoapyDolphin @SeaCrest @FireBrimstone @Rafflesie @commoncomitatus @Hiame @Sealterbloind @Kano3Shuuya @Eiyora @Crim @Okolu @AriNemera @Crumpet @Sidegrinder @Schatz @Shougoney @GlacialVitriol @thathiplass @Aztec @Theine @Punkwitch @Miuv @Veylaron @SweetToothArt @Lundlaeva @Iniga @bunlux @Meyoline @Saraceaser @SoullessWendigo @Meyoline @Flail @Iceluoxue @Cheryy @Velsim @Joule @fatherfursuit @wonderlandround2 @Iddenise @Silence @DragonDawn @Varellen @Zedacus @yuuichiro @FrostWynd @bansheebambi @LaSilva007 @ItachiUmbreon @Cyanphire @Marrigan @Virabelasan @TornadoTorrie @bfkitsune @Laeyein @Minstri @Redtiger7736 @MaybeaCat @kijauni @masterpiece @theAbby @clerval @Redsparrow @Winterdreary @Horsedog3799 @Namira @CoyoteFlowers @Harbinger @MissFrills @Alpestris @Valla @Quetzy @Wraith296 @WillowWisp64 @nataweiia @Binary00101010 @Wildheart25 @worldpillar @Sarluna @LadyJudica @Luunai @DraigTeg @kwozmotis @Punstersupreme @Macroura @Beoof @Ragnaroc @dragonfrosts @Saberheart @dontuworry @SpiritFeather @Stormdragon @SilverSong92 @Cloneraid @yemoja @jotunn @GummyShark @cuchu1ainn @Arwae @mujna @meowmeowmeow222 @JZBTHX @silvercats2 @sleepykitsune @cathartiidae @Gravebloom @mgcltwo @sleepycaretaker @MissHush @kirmon64 @xev @Sammsy @EleanoraOfTheSky @patchOgrass @StarWraith @firebirdSuite @Koyako @sucrosette @wintrecat @silverheat512 @LithoLab @anyaknees @LadyDiscord @elysifish @WillowWisp64 @MoonGazer @Shegrasi @JaeJenkinz @Doodlepede @Dalilah @beckyh2112 @FatherTime @AspenCrow @kaniari @DrShadowCipher @ObsidianMage @bluejayidiot @LynxSideris @serpentscribe @finder77 @Springaling406 @Moofe @ReginaPhalange @Meowruff @BeefnPotatostu @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @Askesis @EverestEcho @Deramadus @EtherealDeer @Paigeboi @vermax @missaliceblue @GrimdarkRoxy @FlameValkyrie @SilentWanderer @Rombek @fredddio @SuzyChi @Abaddonkarma @Dragongirl00100 @PtolemyII @StarNinja @Valelael @MegaAbsols @anitarose @storrie @SkellieTheRedd @Mezma @Venusian @Wyldangel @NobleLycanthrope @Lissy @TwigTheGoblin @skystreamchan @HailstormDeath @kazay @trulybrilliant @Vinuxe @CherishUrSelf @yukublack @DemonicDuchess @darkumbreon92 @aredshroom @Noshi @AmeriaSparrow @rockss @quailwi @harpyja @kaleran @ofashensnow @JinxxYouOweMe @HoppingFridge @opoponax @Stermwind @QuantumShift @DragonJade @palushiemalis @Talani @Lupik @KCDragons @FlaugaRisa @trashqueenn @MidnightAxolotl @Rhowyn @OncePureVessel @misanthropy @artnerd
@Joule @Lundlaeva @Laeyein @meowmeowmeow222 @FlameValkyrie @Meyoline @M3G4L4D0N @PtolemyII @Valelael @Darkumbreon92 @Noshi @HoppingFridge @Rarumara @Talani
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
my-emblem-sig.png
@fellefan -- could I reserve a slot ask I ask two questions? (three if you count this lol)
Do you take two orders at a time? And you say you can't order a gene that isn't available, does that mean I can't sponsor as gene in an order?
@fellefan -- could I reserve a slot ask I ask two questions? (three if you count this lol)
Do you take two orders at a time? And you say you can't order a gene that isn't available, does that mean I can't sponsor as gene in an order?
@PalusHiemalis
of course, no problem!
yes you may reserve a slot, I'll mark it for you. c: you may reserve/order as many as you'd like as long as there are available slots for it!
and that is correct; I am not open for making new genes so you can not sponsor any etc. only genes that are already available can be ordered with your dragon. but not to worry, I plan to make new genes in the near future!
@PalusHiemalis
of course, no problem!
yes you may reserve a slot, I'll mark it for you. c: you may reserve/order as many as you'd like as long as there are available slots for it!
and that is correct; I am not open for making new genes so you can not sponsor any etc. only genes that are already available can be ordered with your dragon. but not to worry, I plan to make new genes in the near future!
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
my-emblem-sig.png
1 2 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182