Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The struggle: queer versus festive
What it says on the title. I'm very much an Aesthetic Lair kind of guy, and my avatar/vista corresponds with that. Which means I'm torn for the part of June that contains Greenskeeper between sticking on my agender flag vista and keeping this fantastic Nature combo I have going on.
What it says on the title. I'm very much an Aesthetic Lair kind of guy, and my avatar/vista corresponds with that. Which means I'm torn for the part of June that contains Greenskeeper between sticking on my agender flag vista and keeping this fantastic Nature combo I have going on.
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
Only a few more days of the fest either way
Only a few more days of the fest either way
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
Same ;w;
Same ;w;
cM8dUFr.png
Gladekeeper is lesbean so either way...
Gladekeeper is lesbean so either way...
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
i was having the exact same issue. decided to compromise: i'll keep my nature themed avatar dragon but swap my vista. my light avatar doesn't super match the vista either but who cares
i was having the exact same issue. decided to compromise: i'll keep my nature themed avatar dragon but swap my vista. my light avatar doesn't super match the vista either but who cares
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!