Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New line of Fest Fams speculation?
1 2 3 4 5
[quote name="CatgirlWerewolf" date="2023-05-31 15:30:56" ] I'm hoping that since we've already had western zodiac familiars they might give us the chinese ones next :3. not sure what'd be left out since there's 12 of those and only 11 flights, but i'd still love to see them [/quote] Maybe Dragon, since, well, there's already plenty of those? Edit: HA just saw that someone else just said the same thing
CatgirlWerewolf wrote on 2023-05-31 15:30:56:
I'm hoping that since we've already had western zodiac familiars they might give us the chinese ones next :3. not sure what'd be left out since there's 12 of those and only 11 flights, but i'd still love to see them
Maybe Dragon, since, well, there's already plenty of those?

Edit: HA just saw that someone else just said the same thing
Unicorns!
Unicorns!
[quote name="WHDE" date="2023-06-01 03:48:42" ] Elemental Noggles c: [/quote] Yes (In all seriousness, I would absolutely be down for this).
WHDE wrote on 2023-06-01 03:48:42:
Elemental Noggles c:

Yes

(In all seriousness, I would absolutely be down for this).
Elemental sharks. They come in a diverse range of body shapes and real world species, and there are only two, fairly old shark-like familiars.
Elemental sharks. They come in a diverse range of body shapes and real world species, and there are only two, fairly old shark-like familiars.
DC2.S?GmL-W-TPaPlSkfCbr|br-B-AFr--NpM-H+$-FoR+Ac+J--S--U--I-V?Q---Tc---E++Df+
[quote name="CinnamonThief" date="2023-06-01 07:16:58" ] [quote name="WHDE" date="2023-06-01 03:48:42" ] Elemental Noggles c: [/quote] Yes (In all seriousness, I would absolutely be down for this). [/quote] I am HERE for the elemental noggles. (I also really like the idea of living treasures that someone else posted above. But...noggles.)
CinnamonThief wrote on 2023-06-01 07:16:58:
WHDE wrote on 2023-06-01 03:48:42:
Elemental Noggles c:

Yes

(In all seriousness, I would absolutely be down for this).

I am HERE for the elemental noggles.

(I also really like the idea of living treasures that someone else posted above. But...noggles.)
MmSftql.png
I was coming in to say baby Beastclans but then I saw Elemental Noggles

Diety Dolliys would also be awesome but we all know what we would really hardcore LOVE is Diety Dolly apparel like the Luminax and bookworm plushies as a Festival Apparel item. Someone go suggest this, I need to make kombucha.
I was coming in to say baby Beastclans but then I saw Elemental Noggles

Diety Dolliys would also be awesome but we all know what we would really hardcore LOVE is Diety Dolly apparel like the Luminax and bookworm plushies as a Festival Apparel item. Someone go suggest this, I need to make kombucha.
NBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gif
We Want Blep! Take Our money! We Want Blep! Take Our Money!

Please note - wonky eyes & busted hands; thanks for help & patience!
[quote name="Strelok" date="2023-06-01 07:27:58" ] Elemental sharks. They come in a diverse range of body shapes and real world species, and there are only two, fairly old shark-like familiars. [/quote] came here to suggest sharks!
Strelok wrote on 2023-06-01 07:27:58:
came here to suggest sharks!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
[quote name="moonnx" date="2023-06-01 01:50:32" ] I want to see tarot major arcanas as the next familiar set. My idea: As there 22 major arcana cards exist, each element will represent 2 cards: first will be for holiday, and second will be for Joxar. For example, Shadow will have two tarot-themed familiars: The Moon and The Fool. The Fool will be available in Trickmurk Circus, and The Moon will be available at Spare Crate or for 1 Prismatic Token. It's my idea of that, so don't take it seriously. [/quote] This is a cool idea!
moonnx wrote on 2023-06-01 01:50:32:
I want to see tarot major arcanas as the next familiar set.
My idea: As there 22 major arcana cards exist, each element will represent 2 cards: first will be for holiday, and second will be for Joxar. For example, Shadow will have two tarot-themed familiars: The Moon and The Fool. The Fool will be available in Trickmurk Circus, and The Moon will be available at Spare Crate or for 1 Prismatic Token.
It's my idea of that, so don't take it seriously.

This is a cool idea!
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
[quote name="Jaderannosaurus" date="2023-06-01 01:00:43" ] [quote name="@itsThirteen" date="2023-05-31 23:33:22" ] Deity Dolls, do it FR Team we all wannit! [/quote] [item=marble lightweaver][item=malachite gladekeeper] Those exist already! [/quote] No those are statues, closer to [item= lost gladekeeper sackdoll]
Jaderannosaurus wrote on 2023-06-01 01:00:43:
@itsThirteen wrote on 2023-05-31 23:33:22:
Deity Dolls, do it FR Team we all wannit!

Marble Lightweaver Malachite Gladekeeper

Those exist already!

No those are statues, closer to Lost Gladekeeper Sackdoll
YLpz8d9K_o.gif
i once again ask for familiars based on estabilished non-beastclan (excluding like, miths too) fr species. ie noggles and fuirans and toridae and such. itll actually be a great fit for the 10th anni i think
i once again ask for familiars based on estabilished non-beastclan (excluding like, miths too) fr species. ie noggles and fuirans and toridae and such. itll actually be a great fit for the 10th anni i think
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
1 2 3 4 5