Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [WIP] Masked Creatures RNG Adopts
1 2 3
[b]EDIT: I've received enough interest in these guys, so I'll be turning them into an adoptable! If anyone would like to be added to a pinglist for when I open properly, let me know.[/b] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Td4BCPA.png[/img][/center] [b][u]Completion Checklist[/u][/b] [LIST] [*]Colours (0/?) [*]Patterns (9/10) [*]Tails/Ears (5/5) [b]COMPLETE[/b] [*]Accessories-Head (1/?) [*]Accessories-Neck (1/?) [*]Accessories-Body (1/?) [*]Accessories-Held (0/?) [*]Extras (2/?) [/LIST] [i]Original post:[/i] Hello! I doodled this creature at some point and now I'm looking to find out if anyone would be interested in seeing it as an adopt. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/LznPi5a.png[/img][/center] It's all in the beginning stages, but the plan would be to have the following randomised with different rarities: [LIST] [*]Colours [*]Markings / Patterns [*]Tail / Ears [*]Possible Accessories [*]Possible Wings [/LIST] Some concepts: [img]https://i.imgur.com/BJAOVYo.png[/img] I haven't done markings yet, but they would mostly be naturalistic, like spots and stripes. Colours would be lower saturation or pastel-y with some brighter colours available at higher rarities. Mask would remain an off-white but markings on it would be possible I'd also create some amount of lore for these guys. If you're interested, please let me know, and thank you for looking!
EDIT: I've received enough interest in these guys, so I'll be turning them into an adoptable! If anyone would like to be added to a pinglist for when I open properly, let me know.
Td4BCPA.png
Completion Checklist
  • Colours (0/?)
  • Patterns (9/10)
  • Tails/Ears (5/5) COMPLETE
  • Accessories-Head (1/?)
  • Accessories-Neck (1/?)
  • Accessories-Body (1/?)
  • Accessories-Held (0/?)
  • Extras (2/?)

Original post:

Hello!
I doodled this creature at some point and now I'm looking to find out if anyone would be interested in seeing it as an adopt.
LznPi5a.png

It's all in the beginning stages, but the plan would be to have the following randomised with different rarities:
  • Colours
  • Markings / Patterns
  • Tail / Ears
  • Possible Accessories
  • Possible Wings

Some concepts:
BJAOVYo.png

I haven't done markings yet, but they would mostly be naturalistic, like spots and stripes. Colours would be lower saturation or pastel-y with some brighter colours available at higher rarities. Mask would remain an off-white but markings on it would be possible
I'd also create some amount of lore for these guys.

If you're interested, please let me know, and thank you for looking!
This is a signature.
[quote=Opening Pinglist] @/xenofaun @/Shadari @/Amscray @/Kzryail @/Weirdo @/linin @/Saltymew @/DinosOftheCosmos @/BuildingBridges @/RebelRai @/Morrow @/MEATGRIND @/CuriousDragon @/Inferndigo [/quote] [b]I may not respond to pinglist requests, but you'll be added all the same[/b]
Opening Pinglist wrote:
@/xenofaun @/Shadari @/Amscray @/Kzryail @/Weirdo @/linin @/Saltymew @/DinosOftheCosmos @/BuildingBridges @/RebelRai @/Morrow @/MEATGRIND @/CuriousDragon @/Inferndigo

I may not respond to pinglist requests, but you'll be added all the same
This is a signature.
I think these silly little guys would make great adopts. There are a lot of opportunities for the accessories and I think they would be super cute! And they would be super cool for an extra spooky vibe or addition to dragon lore! But that’s just my opinion but I totally think you should you should do it.
I think these silly little guys would make great adopts. There are a lot of opportunities for the accessories and I think they would be super cute! And they would be super cool for an extra spooky vibe or addition to dragon lore! But that’s just my opinion but I totally think you should you should do it.
GLMwkdE.png
tyEuRXe.png
EHXIkb0.png
WFpPzZn.png
J7D1quC.png
MQ4VcK7.png
c7e640eab45fb04da3f4646a744f5227443e1d47.png
@DinosOftheCosmos
Thanks for your thoughts, I appreciate it!
@DinosOftheCosmos
Thanks for your thoughts, I appreciate it!
This is a signature.
Oh, look at them! I like them a lot, and would love to grab some if you do go through with this!
Oh, look at them! I like them a lot, and would love to grab some if you do go through with this!
oS7CAWi.pngJt5KVhx.pngctbarwv.png
I like em a lot as well! They feel very clean and realistic, like they're straight from a video game. I could see a whole village of different creatures waving goodbye to a game protagonist
I like em a lot as well! They feel very clean and realistic, like they're straight from a video game. I could see a whole village of different creatures waving goodbye to a game protagonist
EBZMIJs.png
Hatchery
__Lair Directory
52975719343_4b0435c9b2_o.png
I think they would be awesome!
I think they would be awesome!
45_65_47_1_7_7_0.png25_39_20_1_3_7_17.png
i need these ASAP!!! i love them sm!!!
i need these ASAP!!! i love them sm!!!
i'd be interested! they look adorable and i need like, 50 plz
i'd be interested! they look adorable and i need like, 50 plz

HIggwML.png FR +3
he/him or fae/faer
lore

pwyw art shop
PDNmiBP.pngLkK04cr.pngTuZeZkN.png

@DinosOftheCosmos @Weirdo @Amscray @Soulsaurora @RATFACE333 @xenofaun

Hey there, I'm going to go through with turning the creature I drew into an adopt. Would you be interested in being added to a pinglist for when the shop opens?
Either way, thank you for your positive response to the interest check thread!
@DinosOftheCosmos @Weirdo @Amscray @Soulsaurora @RATFACE333 @xenofaun

Hey there, I'm going to go through with turning the creature I drew into an adopt. Would you be interested in being added to a pinglist for when the shop opens?
Either way, thank you for your positive response to the interest check thread!
This is a signature.
1 2 3