Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tell me your unrealistic clan goals
1 2 3 4 5
Help I’m in the middle of revamping my clan, and my current plans for it are already a lot, but I keep coming up with more ideas for it that are just Impossible for me rn. Does anyone else have this problem where their clan/project goals are just too unrealistic?

My current plans involve making a fandragon for every single character in one specific series, and loreing them up to actually make them fit in a FR world. Think of it kinda like an AU of the original source material, instead of just making fandragons for the sake of looking pretty.
But then I got the horrible idea to turn the AU into a series of comics, retelling the original stories to fit a dragon/Flight Rising world.
The problem? There’s roughly 20 hours of content rn, and I do not have the drawing abilities to turn all of that into comics. Plus, I don’t think it’d get much interest anyway

I’m sure my case is highly specific, but does anyone else have grand plans for their clan that just aren’t realistic?
Help I’m in the middle of revamping my clan, and my current plans for it are already a lot, but I keep coming up with more ideas for it that are just Impossible for me rn. Does anyone else have this problem where their clan/project goals are just too unrealistic?

My current plans involve making a fandragon for every single character in one specific series, and loreing them up to actually make them fit in a FR world. Think of it kinda like an AU of the original source material, instead of just making fandragons for the sake of looking pretty.
But then I got the horrible idea to turn the AU into a series of comics, retelling the original stories to fit a dragon/Flight Rising world.
The problem? There’s roughly 20 hours of content rn, and I do not have the drawing abilities to turn all of that into comics. Plus, I don’t think it’d get much interest anyway

I’m sure my case is highly specific, but does anyone else have grand plans for their clan that just aren’t realistic?
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lTwcTPe.png
Zazz
cQS6PnX.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
yZFrBUC.png
mlHpBMC.png
d9YLPfe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
x7lrvvy.png
Sure. Ideally, one day I'd love a fully max'd lair with a majority being lore dragons - but that's around 600 dragons at the very least, surely I'd get exhausted of ideas eventually, make things too boring or too complex without directing focus elsewhere.
It's unrealistic to actually actively aim for. So I just let things pan out however they end up happening, no trying to rush or force anything, just chip away bit by bit.
Sure. Ideally, one day I'd love a fully max'd lair with a majority being lore dragons - but that's around 600 dragons at the very least, surely I'd get exhausted of ideas eventually, make things too boring or too complex without directing focus elsewhere.
It's unrealistic to actually actively aim for. So I just let things pan out however they end up happening, no trying to rush or force anything, just chip away bit by bit.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
probably my halloween project, although im actually almost done but still have the ancients to do. trying to get the same color and gene combo on every breed and pose, ALL with darkened sight. the brewing never ends. once i get to imperial is where itll become impossible. and the breeds that dont have sarc yet
probably my halloween project, although im actually almost done but still have the ancients to do. trying to get the same color and gene combo on every breed and pose, ALL with darkened sight. the brewing never ends. once i get to imperial is where itll become impossible. and the breeds that dont have sarc yet
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
Having all my lore dragons be level 25. That's easily over 300 dragons. Sure a few already are, but I still have over 200 to go.
Having all my lore dragons be level 25. That's easily over 300 dragons. Sure a few already are, but I still have over 200 to go.
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.png
Be happy with my dragons
Be happy with my dragons
a cartoonized velvet worm that is a dark blue with white specks all over. the art's signature is 476242
All permas (and fandragons) being lvl 25

That'd be over 200 dragons! (I'm at maybe 20 ish)

I'd also saying getting all of them lore likely won't happen anytime soon but I wouldn't say completely unrealistic, as I am at 100 with lore so far!

A non-dragon unrealistic goal is to own every familiar. Including the KS ones and Boolean.
Definitely never going to happen unfortunately
All permas (and fandragons) being lvl 25

That'd be over 200 dragons! (I'm at maybe 20 ish)

I'd also saying getting all of them lore likely won't happen anytime soon but I wouldn't say completely unrealistic, as I am at 100 with lore so far!

A non-dragon unrealistic goal is to own every familiar. Including the KS ones and Boolean.
Definitely never going to happen unfortunately
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
Having all dragons with lore. It doesn't sound that unrealistic, but you have to consider I keep getting new ones.
Having all dragons with lore. It doesn't sound that unrealistic, but you have to consider I keep getting new ones.
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
[quote name="AllHailWebby" date="2023-05-31 17:42:00" ] (snip) My current plans involve making a fandragon for every single character in one specific series, and loreing them up to actually make them fit in a FR world. Think of it kinda like an AU of the original source material, instead of just making fandragons for the sake of looking pretty. (snip) [/quote] oh you too, huh? good luck my own ‘unrealistic’ goal is… probably finishing lore for all my dragons. not impossible, by any means, but you do have to realize i don’t have ideas for many of them and [i]also[/i] because i insist on making my own bio templates, which would be perfectly fine if not for the fact that i still haven’t settled on a design i’m happy with. yeaaaaaaaah. also aforementioned “oops, all fandragons” because making scries and outfits for them all is painful
AllHailWebby wrote on 2023-05-31 17:42:00:
(snip)

(snip)
oh you too, huh? good luck

my own ‘unrealistic’ goal is… probably finishing lore for all my dragons. not impossible, by any means, but you do have to realize i don’t have ideas for many of them and also because i insist on making my own bio templates, which would be perfectly fine if not for the fact that i still haven’t settled on a design i’m happy with. yeaaaaaaaah.

also aforementioned “oops, all fandragons” because making scries and outfits for them all is painful
8aKVtucC_o.png
Complete art and lore for each of my dragons... easy enough with so few rn but I just keep getting dragons faster than I can come up with backstories and ideas haha
Complete art and lore for each of my dragons... easy enough with so few rn but I just keep getting dragons faster than I can come up with backstories and ideas haha
oxDm2Un.png
Sometimes I think of goals I wish I could enact, but don't have enough of the resources or motivation to commit to. I'm gonna list a few of them off :'D

- Silver XXX of every breed, with wasp/bee and maybe capsule to make them look like a robot. On top of that, faceted eyes, and the element has to be the same the breed is canonically from (ie. aberration with faceted plague eyes) bonus points if i can find robot-like skincents for them (breeds w/o those genes would either get metallic/alloy or circuit for the time being, but...)

- Eleven permababy imperials, each w/ matching element and colors to be a flight representative. Keep them in their own tab and imply that they're eleven different dragons forming an emperor. bonus points if the fams are one of the event sets.

- Not exactly a dragon goal, but I wish the sprite familiars weren't so pretty. I desperately want an arcane sprite, but I also need to finish so many current projects :'D

- I am currently working on hatching an egg found in every venue, but as much as I love all the dragons there I...have very much considered abandoning it so I can have more space. And money.

- Another abandoned project is hatching an egg on the birthdays of people important to me; quickly went wrong when I decided the colors didn't match the vibe of the person, but I wasn't willing to spend the money on scatterscrolls either.

and finally, the hardest project idea of them all:

- having lore
Sometimes I think of goals I wish I could enact, but don't have enough of the resources or motivation to commit to. I'm gonna list a few of them off :'D

- Silver XXX of every breed, with wasp/bee and maybe capsule to make them look like a robot. On top of that, faceted eyes, and the element has to be the same the breed is canonically from (ie. aberration with faceted plague eyes) bonus points if i can find robot-like skincents for them (breeds w/o those genes would either get metallic/alloy or circuit for the time being, but...)

- Eleven permababy imperials, each w/ matching element and colors to be a flight representative. Keep them in their own tab and imply that they're eleven different dragons forming an emperor. bonus points if the fams are one of the event sets.

- Not exactly a dragon goal, but I wish the sprite familiars weren't so pretty. I desperately want an arcane sprite, but I also need to finish so many current projects :'D

- I am currently working on hatching an egg found in every venue, but as much as I love all the dragons there I...have very much considered abandoning it so I can have more space. And money.

- Another abandoned project is hatching an egg on the birthdays of people important to me; quickly went wrong when I decided the colors didn't match the vibe of the person, but I wasn't willing to spend the money on scatterscrolls either.

and finally, the hardest project idea of them all:

- having lore
fkWjutW.png
R1dejfm.png
zUgIegC.png
bYt72YT.png
q9EEy5M.png
U0bFCPN.png
1RuFjQ2.pngEGzfMVW.png
ooBdJIk.png
1 2 3 4 5