Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF]1x1/Group RPs
1 2
Hello! Welcome to my little corner of the roleplay forums ^^
I'm looking for some people to do 1x1's with or even a group or two if anyone is interested.

A short intro about me:
× I'm Euphoria, but I go by many names in my other socials, two of which are Eden and Radiance, but feel free to call me whichever.

× I'm a minor that is comfortable with rping with adults, so anybody can join if they like!

× I'm a semi-lit to literate individual that often writes 2 to 3 paragraphs in a response, but I can do way over 3 if something needs to be fleshed out or if I have enough details about it.

× I'm part of the LGBTQ+ community and I go by any pronouns, so feel free to refer to me in the way you feel most comfortable ^^
Things that I will and will not roleplay:
+ LGBTQ+ Romance, such as: mxm, mxf, fxf, etc... Although I am more comfortable/used to roleplaying mxm I'm still able to do mxf and fxf if requested!
+ OC's and sometimes Canon. For me to play a canon character it has to be of a fandom/character I'm really familiar with.
+ Fluff, slow burn, slice of life, fantasy, romance, sci-fi, post-apocalyptic, horror, mystery and pretty much anything you like.
- NSFW.
- CanonxOC. (I'd just rather not rp a romance like that, but it doesn't mean that I hate it, just not really open to it right now ;-;)
- Basically anything that breaks Flight Rising's tos xp.
A few of the fandoms I'm in:
× The Alien franchise
× Carnival Row
× Jurassic World
× His Dark Materials
× WoF
× Maze Runner
× The Isle
× FNAF
× BaTDR
× RotTMNT
× Star Wars
× And much much more... if you would like to know the rest go ahead and ask and I'll give you a proper list!

*The blackened ones are fandoms I'd love to roleplay about <3
Plot Ideas:
× You wake up, startled by the loud whirring and screeching of machinery around you. All was dark, the only lights quickly being drowned by the rapidly rising platform you found yourself on. Suddenly, the platform stops abruptly, and the gates open to reveal a big, green plain. Small wooden houses and crop fields can be seen from the top of the hill you're standing on.
The first thing you notice when you arrive are the tall, concrete walls that keep you caged inside this place. The vines that grow over them are not thick enough to used for climbing, making it impossible to escape in that route.
The second thing you notice are the few men here, teenage boys and young adults find themselves trapped here alongside you. They call themselves gladers. There are those who stay inside the "glade", and there are those who go beyond the wall's doors. Doors that are only open during the day and close at night without fail.
Unlike the rest of them, you retained your memories. You remembered everything they did to you. You know who put you, and the rest of the boys, here. And you. Want. Out.
[Group/Multifandom Crossover]

× As a Weyland Corporation reseacher, you are tasked with finding out what has happened to the once lively colonist facility, located in LV-223, one of the gas giant Calpamos' moons, that has gone completely silent for the past four months. The only sign of life you've been receiving is a heavily encrypted distress code, of which most of its contents are still unknown.
When you arrive, you find the facility in a full on lockdown, giving not the slightest of access of the main controls to your hackers and engineers. The blood that is splattered all over the ground and the echo of silent hisses coming from within the facility tells you that something terrible has happened here.
[1x1] [Small group]

× It was a normal day like any other at the Pizzaplex. Children cheered, parents laughed and the Animatronics were performing as usual. The new area of the plex was soon to open. There was only one last task before everything was ready, checking on the new animatronics and making sure that they integrate with the rest of the crew properly. Although.. these new animatronics have been quite stubborn, and they act as if they had a mind of their own, unlike the original crew.
You decide to make a check up on them, but what you find is much worse than what you'd ever expect.
[1x1]

((These are just ideas I'd like to try out with someone, but we can always plan something else!))

*The ones that are in black are the amount of people I'd rather rp with in that specific plot.
That's about all! I might add more to this later, but if you're interested just go ahead and shoot me a ping! And if you have any ideas I'd totally love to hear them ^^
If you have any questions feel free ask!
Hello! Welcome to my little corner of the roleplay forums ^^
I'm looking for some people to do 1x1's with or even a group or two if anyone is interested.

A short intro about me:
× I'm Euphoria, but I go by many names in my other socials, two of which are Eden and Radiance, but feel free to call me whichever.

× I'm a minor that is comfortable with rping with adults, so anybody can join if they like!

× I'm a semi-lit to literate individual that often writes 2 to 3 paragraphs in a response, but I can do way over 3 if something needs to be fleshed out or if I have enough details about it.

× I'm part of the LGBTQ+ community and I go by any pronouns, so feel free to refer to me in the way you feel most comfortable ^^
Things that I will and will not roleplay:
+ LGBTQ+ Romance, such as: mxm, mxf, fxf, etc... Although I am more comfortable/used to roleplaying mxm I'm still able to do mxf and fxf if requested!
+ OC's and sometimes Canon. For me to play a canon character it has to be of a fandom/character I'm really familiar with.
+ Fluff, slow burn, slice of life, fantasy, romance, sci-fi, post-apocalyptic, horror, mystery and pretty much anything you like.
- NSFW.
- CanonxOC. (I'd just rather not rp a romance like that, but it doesn't mean that I hate it, just not really open to it right now ;-;)
- Basically anything that breaks Flight Rising's tos xp.
A few of the fandoms I'm in:
× The Alien franchise
× Carnival Row
× Jurassic World
× His Dark Materials
× WoF
× Maze Runner
× The Isle
× FNAF
× BaTDR
× RotTMNT
× Star Wars
× And much much more... if you would like to know the rest go ahead and ask and I'll give you a proper list!

*The blackened ones are fandoms I'd love to roleplay about <3
Plot Ideas:
× You wake up, startled by the loud whirring and screeching of machinery around you. All was dark, the only lights quickly being drowned by the rapidly rising platform you found yourself on. Suddenly, the platform stops abruptly, and the gates open to reveal a big, green plain. Small wooden houses and crop fields can be seen from the top of the hill you're standing on.
The first thing you notice when you arrive are the tall, concrete walls that keep you caged inside this place. The vines that grow over them are not thick enough to used for climbing, making it impossible to escape in that route.
The second thing you notice are the few men here, teenage boys and young adults find themselves trapped here alongside you. They call themselves gladers. There are those who stay inside the "glade", and there are those who go beyond the wall's doors. Doors that are only open during the day and close at night without fail.
Unlike the rest of them, you retained your memories. You remembered everything they did to you. You know who put you, and the rest of the boys, here. And you. Want. Out.
[Group/Multifandom Crossover]

× As a Weyland Corporation reseacher, you are tasked with finding out what has happened to the once lively colonist facility, located in LV-223, one of the gas giant Calpamos' moons, that has gone completely silent for the past four months. The only sign of life you've been receiving is a heavily encrypted distress code, of which most of its contents are still unknown.
When you arrive, you find the facility in a full on lockdown, giving not the slightest of access of the main controls to your hackers and engineers. The blood that is splattered all over the ground and the echo of silent hisses coming from within the facility tells you that something terrible has happened here.
[1x1] [Small group]

× It was a normal day like any other at the Pizzaplex. Children cheered, parents laughed and the Animatronics were performing as usual. The new area of the plex was soon to open. There was only one last task before everything was ready, checking on the new animatronics and making sure that they integrate with the rest of the crew properly. Although.. these new animatronics have been quite stubborn, and they act as if they had a mind of their own, unlike the original crew.
You decide to make a check up on them, but what you find is much worse than what you'd ever expect.
[1x1]

((These are just ideas I'd like to try out with someone, but we can always plan something else!))

*The ones that are in black are the amount of people I'd rather rp with in that specific plot.
That's about all! I might add more to this later, but if you're interested just go ahead and shoot me a ping! And if you have any ideas I'd totally love to hear them ^^
If you have any questions feel free ask!
[emoji=cat 3 size=1]
Hello there! I had been quite some time since I rpd on flight rising but I would love to get back into the swing of things! I absolutely adore maze runner so no complaints here about that! I have a couple of ocs that go in said random, actually! I wouldn’t mind it being a group rp or a 1x1 so that’s entirely fine. I am also LGBTQ friendly and I usually perfer MxM.

@EuphoriasDelight
Hello there! I had been quite some time since I rpd on flight rising but I would love to get back into the swing of things! I absolutely adore maze runner so no complaints here about that! I have a couple of ocs that go in said random, actually! I wouldn’t mind it being a group rp or a 1x1 so that’s entirely fine. I am also LGBTQ friendly and I usually perfer MxM.

@EuphoriasDelight
@Sprinklez1234

Hi! We could totally do a maze runner rp! I have a few oc's from that fandom as well. They've been collecting dust for a while now and I'd love to get back into developing them ^^
We could do a MxM 1x1 if that's alright with you?
@Sprinklez1234

Hi! We could totally do a maze runner rp! I have a few oc's from that fandom as well. They've been collecting dust for a while now and I'd love to get back into developing them ^^
We could do a MxM 1x1 if that's alright with you?
@EuphoriasDelight

Of course I would enjoy that very much! Do you want to discuss through pms or here? Either or I don’t really mind! My poor ocs need to be freed I swear they also been collecting dust for who knows how long ????????????
@EuphoriasDelight

Of course I would enjoy that very much! Do you want to discuss through pms or here? Either or I don’t really mind! My poor ocs need to be freed I swear they also been collecting dust for who knows how long ????????????
@Sprinklez1234

We could go to pms and then set up the thread once we have a clear idea of the plot!
Yeessss, my boys need FREEDOM!!!!!!
@Sprinklez1234

We could go to pms and then set up the thread once we have a clear idea of the plot!
Yeessss, my boys need FREEDOM!!!!!!
@euphoriasdelight

oh me my did someone say the alien franchise?? okay to be honest i haven’t watched the older movies in years (up till now i think the only movies i’m familiar with for plot is prometheus, alien: covenant, alien and aliens) :p i’m very interested in this idea, though, since i just finished watching markiplier’s play of alien: isolation! in a way, i’m quite into the “prequels” (prometheus and whatnot ahaha *hides david 8 in my closet*)

pssst i also like star wars but im so behind on things lmao-

anyway, i’d be interested in seeing what we can do as a story :D i got a couple of ocs here and there, most of them synthetics, and they probably need to get a little dusting ;u; we don’t talk about the xenomorph oc jkjk so just a little info about me: you can just call me hal, i’m a minor, and though i’m not a part of the LGBTQ+ i am in support of them and am perfectly fine doing romance (including mxm, fxf, etc.) sooo um yeah that’s kind of it i suck at introductions ><;

hmu if that’s all cool and interesting c:
@euphoriasdelight

oh me my did someone say the alien franchise?? okay to be honest i haven’t watched the older movies in years (up till now i think the only movies i’m familiar with for plot is prometheus, alien: covenant, alien and aliens) :p i’m very interested in this idea, though, since i just finished watching markiplier’s play of alien: isolation! in a way, i’m quite into the “prequels” (prometheus and whatnot ahaha *hides david 8 in my closet*)

pssst i also like star wars but im so behind on things lmao-

anyway, i’d be interested in seeing what we can do as a story :D i got a couple of ocs here and there, most of them synthetics, and they probably need to get a little dusting ;u; we don’t talk about the xenomorph oc jkjk so just a little info about me: you can just call me hal, i’m a minor, and though i’m not a part of the LGBTQ+ i am in support of them and am perfectly fine doing romance (including mxm, fxf, etc.) sooo um yeah that’s kind of it i suck at introductions ><;

hmu if that’s all cool and interesting c:
D A T A L 0 R E

my name contains a 0 [zero] and not an O :)
xx click them please
E6POv.gif ZL9TS.gif uG3Wa.gif
@Halchronism

Yesss, indeed... tbh prometheus was amazing, who are we kidding? That Deacon at the end was fantastic!! Mark's gameplay of A:I just makes the game ten times less scary anlzlajks

Tbh I feel ya- I've recently started watching the clone wars mainly for the new Ahsoka series that's coming out.... the last time I watched the star wars movies like, properly, was when I was like, super young as well ;-;

I'd be lying if I said that most of my ocs aren't xenomorph hybrids and yautjas so if you wanna do that like, that'd be interesting as well just saying.....
I'd love to get to planning with you Hal! Wanna go to pms or would you rather talk it all out here?
@Halchronism

Yesss, indeed... tbh prometheus was amazing, who are we kidding? That Deacon at the end was fantastic!! Mark's gameplay of A:I just makes the game ten times less scary anlzlajks

Tbh I feel ya- I've recently started watching the clone wars mainly for the new Ahsoka series that's coming out.... the last time I watched the star wars movies like, properly, was when I was like, super young as well ;-;

I'd be lying if I said that most of my ocs aren't xenomorph hybrids and yautjas so if you wanna do that like, that'd be interesting as well just saying.....
I'd love to get to planning with you Hal! Wanna go to pms or would you rather talk it all out here?
@euphoriasdelight

prometheus is like my favourite <3 the others are really cool but i just really loved the plotline and all that…who knew michael fassbender could play such a cool character like david 8 ;u; and mark’s gameplay omg don’t get me started- i was laughing instead of being scared for my life >:3c

xenomorph hybrids have stolen my attention…haven’t been into the whole predator side of things so yautja maybe not :( but xenomorphs hehe never could get enough of those little black creatures

we can go to pms for this one! leave the thread to be filled up by other requests, and it’s easier for me to track since i get a load of notifs from elsewhere (not to mention i tend to take pms as more important than notifs so like then i’d respond faster :D)
@euphoriasdelight

prometheus is like my favourite <3 the others are really cool but i just really loved the plotline and all that…who knew michael fassbender could play such a cool character like david 8 ;u; and mark’s gameplay omg don’t get me started- i was laughing instead of being scared for my life >:3c

xenomorph hybrids have stolen my attention…haven’t been into the whole predator side of things so yautja maybe not :( but xenomorphs hehe never could get enough of those little black creatures

we can go to pms for this one! leave the thread to be filled up by other requests, and it’s easier for me to track since i get a load of notifs from elsewhere (not to mention i tend to take pms as more important than notifs so like then i’d respond faster :D)
D A T A L 0 R E

my name contains a 0 [zero] and not an O :)
xx click them please
E6POv.gif ZL9TS.gif uG3Wa.gif
@Halchronism

Yessss, he's such a good actor that managed to play david perfectly <3

no worries no worries, I'm up for doing just an alien centered rp so worry not about that ^^

Alright then! I'll send a pm your way so we can get to planning!
@Halchronism

Yessss, he's such a good actor that managed to play david perfectly <3

no worries no worries, I'm up for doing just an alien centered rp so worry not about that ^^

Alright then! I'll send a pm your way so we can get to planning!
1 2