Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | found first egg today
1 2 3
today i was using up my scavenging rolls and got myself a light egg... super excited because ive never gotten an egg outside of the aether ones but i cant decide whether to open or sell it.. the curiousity is killing me though! DX if its an ugly g1 i think i might pass out LOLLL
today i was using up my scavenging rolls and got myself a light egg... super excited because ive never gotten an egg outside of the aether ones but i cant decide whether to open or sell it.. the curiousity is killing me though! DX if its an ugly g1 i think i might pass out LOLLL
underoath-envy.gif | Malice or Jolene | wishlist | sales | 9S8BEmF.gif
you only ever get one first egg! even if the baby is ugly it can be a scatter project or local clown
you only ever get one first egg! even if the baby is ugly it can be a scatter project or local clown
eNC9ZRF.jpeg
awh congrats!! it's always so exciting when that egg pops up among the scavenging scraps <3
deciding whether to hatch or not is a whole other ordeal though ahaha, good luck! ; p
awh congrats!! it's always so exciting when that egg pops up among the scavenging scraps <3
deciding whether to hatch or not is a whole other ordeal though ahaha, good luck! ; p
@corndog good point! i think ill hatch it on the 1st so itll have a pretty hatch date if anything loll
@corndog good point! i think ill hatch it on the 1st so itll have a pretty hatch date if anything loll
@Underoath

You could also hatch it on the 8th so it can be an anniversary hatch too! Good luck with colors <3
@Underoath

You could also hatch it on the 8th so it can be an anniversary hatch too! Good luck with colors <3
FObX7rS.png
73vKFNE.png
CbnK2Ej.png
ll0CfnD.png
Gf9Ba59.png
................................ aMzfVBq.png ................................ kBHm00y.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
3hKoziR.png
OPS7bfK.png
OHH I HOPE UR FIRST EGG WAS COOL!! its always fun seeing what kind of monstrocity ur egg will hatch into (or not. maybe its a pretty baby. who knows its all about the gamble)
OHH I HOPE UR FIRST EGG WAS COOL!! its always fun seeing what kind of monstrocity ur egg will hatch into (or not. maybe its a pretty baby. who knows its all about the gamble)
__key
__about
__they/them, fr+5
__pero pero
If you hatch it, share the baby on the thread!
If you hatch it, share the baby on the thread!
they/them - geologist & artist

art + tabletop gaming blog
Congrats! Personally I don't like the stress of hatching an egg, so I usually sell it ^^;
Congrats! Personally I don't like the stress of hatching an egg, so I usually sell it ^^;
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@halkiierid I will! ^_^
@halkiierid I will! ^_^
Congratulations, you never forget your first egg! Mine was a Light Egg as well! :3
Congratulations, you never forget your first egg! Mine was a Light Egg as well! :3
6nI5sr3.png UPbvkZE.png
1 2 3