Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly Describe an Antagonist
1 2 ... 165 166 167 168 169 ... 194 195
His dad was mean to him so he did a little racial genocide.
His dad was mean to him so he did a little racial genocide.
massive octopus
massive octopus
Untitled424_20230617211922.png yo im arsonistfurry
im just a dude tbh
he/they
trans rights
ping meeeeeeee
art shop
Untitled419_20230616190853.png
Grandpa dies inside a furry costume after being scared of spoopy children ghosts, will make it everyone's problem
Also immune to fire, for some reason
Grandpa dies inside a furry costume after being scared of spoopy children ghosts, will make it everyone's problem
1cf0d45fee7d8bb83726bbe49feec37d6aed8441.png
• Lemon | They/he
*+.
» Art shop.
» Accent shop.
» About me/Wishlist. (Not finished)
» Sales FAQ. (Not finished)
[quote name="Lemondr0p" date="2023-05-23 16:22:58" ] Grandpa dies inside a furry costume after being scared of spoopy children ghosts, will make it everyone's problem Also immune to fire, for some reason [/quote] springtrap my beloathed <3
Lemondr0p wrote on 2023-05-23 16:22:58:

springtrap my beloathed <3
eESLWsA.gif finn + blurr | he/they/it | 15
neurodivergent (please use tonetags!)
i'll make this look nicer eventually.
it's a zero, NOT an O!
hatchery
art shop
skin shop
wishlist
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
Been Playing a Game recently and some of my favourites include: absolutely absurd alliterative clown who invents all his own problems, chocolate milk loving guy who really wants you to know HE didn't murder anyone (technically), and a very dignified--yet still extremely punchable--man who possibly used to date the protagonist's mentor. Edit: [quote name="sharkkfinn" date="2023-05-21 20:55:00" ] yes!! its so funny how many people will treat megatron like he did not destroy multiple worlds... [/quote] @sharkkfinn yeah lol! To be fair my friend got me into tf through earthspark, so learning that he's waaay more super villain-esque in like everything else was a little shocking like the sad father figure dude??? is this evil???
Been Playing a Game recently and some of my favourites include: absolutely absurd alliterative clown who invents all his own problems, chocolate milk loving guy who really wants you to know HE didn't murder anyone (technically), and a very dignified--yet still extremely punchable--man who possibly used to date the protagonist's mentor.

Edit:
sharkkfinn wrote on 2023-05-21 20:55:00:
yes!! its so funny how many people will treat megatron like he did not destroy multiple worlds...
@sharkkfinn
yeah lol! To be fair my friend got me into tf through earthspark, so learning that he's waaay more super villain-esque in like everything else was a little shocking like the sad father figure dude??? is this evil???
c78fb34a-2f8e-11eb-a63c-492b8a503cf7.gif jHSxBWy.png
Ask me about my silly spy shows!
I'm on_a_sunbeam on Artfight!
Dehydrated worm grandma from spongebob with a god complex.
Dehydrated worm grandma from spongebob with a god complex.
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
1. rogue robo police that started a war on the galaxy and believes that a single tree being harvested is an act of ecoterrorism
2. Comes into your dreams and turns you into orange juice.
3. The big company you left only for it to appear at the town you went to after your grandpa passed away in his odd bed
1. rogue robo police that started a war on the galaxy and believes that a single tree being harvested is an act of ecoterrorism
2. Comes into your dreams and turns you into orange juice.
3. The big company you left only for it to appear at the town you went to after your grandpa passed away in his odd bed
2COzMGY.gif filler text
FR +3
lllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Here are some of my faves lmao

1.Some blonde guy who thought the best revenge on someone who "stole" his client was making him homeless for 7 years and taking him to dinner dates

2. Chicken man who also sells blue crystals,, very interesting

3. Some brown cat whose mom abandoned him and his sister in a fish eating cat cult

4. Darth Vader but make him an angsty edgy teen

5. Homeless guy whose life got screwed by blonde guy so he turned to crime and making a guy who likes screaming use illegal evidence. He's also a dad :D

6. Bald Man lies to family for 4 seasons and wears a fedora while bullying his business partner who is like a son to him

7. The Son figure. (he is going thru a lot of mental trauma)

I could talk all day about my favorite characters lol
Here are some of my faves lmao

1.Some blonde guy who thought the best revenge on someone who "stole" his client was making him homeless for 7 years and taking him to dinner dates

2. Chicken man who also sells blue crystals,, very interesting

3. Some brown cat whose mom abandoned him and his sister in a fish eating cat cult

4. Darth Vader but make him an angsty edgy teen

5. Homeless guy whose life got screwed by blonde guy so he turned to crime and making a guy who likes screaming use illegal evidence. He's also a dad :D

6. Bald Man lies to family for 4 seasons and wears a fedora while bullying his business partner who is like a son to him

7. The Son figure. (he is going thru a lot of mental trauma)

I could talk all day about my favorite characters lol
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif k8y4Agu.png
Dragon with an absent father, murderous tendencies, power complex. oh and unstoppable powers too(Darkstalker)

Dragon with an absent father, murderous tendencies, power complex. oh and unstoppable powers too(Darkstalker)

sghaBXb.png
Might actually eat your mimd, it's not evil tough, just hungry
Might actually eat your mimd, it's not evil tough, just hungry
SIG-02.png
1 2 ... 165 166 167 168 169 ... 194 195