Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Past fr mistakes?
1 2 3 4
exalting my first favorite dragons. was way back before u could unexalt them... still miss u misha....
exalting my first favorite dragons. was way back before u could unexalt them... still miss u misha....
item is 'cedar logs', i used img address for the aesthetic... smirks... 3b87c336cf6c669dce9bfb5ba3402cd32ca38ca4.png . jonah .. she / her .. 4ca884a715e1cf294981e119a25647a39de979df.png
..... || faq » sales » avatar ||
..... "alone, dreaming, miracle."
.. fr +3
[quote name="Grune" date="2023-05-29 10:57:25" ] [s]i didnt buy multiple light sprites when they were 75kt back in june/july 2013[/s] [/quote] [quote name="Auraflare" date="2023-05-29 18:29:58" ] not maxing out fairgrounds every day when i had the time sdfhgkjsf [/quote] ^ both those now i am making effort to daily max out g&g [emoji=eliminate size=1]
Grune wrote on 2023-05-29 10:57:25:
i didnt buy multiple light sprites when they were 75kt back in june/july 2013
Auraflare wrote on 2023-05-29 18:29:58:
not maxing out fairgrounds every day when i had the time sdfhgkjsf

^ both those

now i am making effort to daily max out g&g
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
Oh, well: I think a common one is for people to breed their progens and sell them unnamed, only for someone else to name them something undesirable and exalt them. The offspring list on their own progens can really annoy some people.
Oh, well: I think a common one is for people to breed their progens and sell them unnamed, only for someone else to name them something undesirable and exalt them. The offspring list on their own progens can really annoy some people.
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Never ever exalt unnamed offspring… :(
Never ever exalt unnamed offspring… :(
This one’s a goodie: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2923525
This one’s a goodie: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2923525
NBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gif
We Want Blep! Take Our money! We Want Blep! Take Our Money!

Please note - wonky eyes & busted hands; thanks for help & patience!
[quote name="@DinosaurFeathers" date="2023-05-29 11:09:15" ] The dragon I exalted and couldn't bring back because of the NINETY DAY cooldown. [/quote] [img]https://imageproxy.ifunny.co/crop:x-20,resize:640x,quality:90x75/images/c1955d0b2f429b4a6df740f805a84a4c311f77481505a78b6a51c57ceb9c88e5_1.jpg[/img]
@DinosaurFeathers wrote on 2023-05-29 11:09:15:
The dragon I exalted and couldn't bring back because of the NINETY DAY cooldown.
c1955d0b2f429b4a6df740f805a84a4c311f77481505a78b6a51c57ceb9c88e5_1.jpg
Not buying the first year's apparel and familiars when I had the funds, and saved the gems for no reason until nearly all of them doubled in price the following year.
Learned better now to either just not obtain them, or get them while the chance and timing is there.

The other "mistake" was getting myself involved in G1s, leading to a snowball effect of a wild adventure.
Not buying the first year's apparel and familiars when I had the funds, and saved the gems for no reason until nearly all of them doubled in price the following year.
Learned better now to either just not obtain them, or get them while the chance and timing is there.

The other "mistake" was getting myself involved in G1s, leading to a snowball effect of a wild adventure.
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
Don't rush to gene your progens with the cheapest genes you can buy just to make them anything but basic. Wait and save your money until you can make them look how you want. Otherwise you end up spending two or three times the money to constantly regene them.

Also, don't exalt your first unhatched egg G1.
Don't rush to gene your progens with the cheapest genes you can buy just to make them anything but basic. Wait and save your money until you can make them look how you want. Otherwise you end up spending two or three times the money to constantly regene them.

Also, don't exalt your first unhatched egg G1.
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
not getting a holiday item because I just didnt think it looked good or that I wouldnt use it...

here I am years later buying holiday items at like...4x the normal price! because I do in fact want the things X)
not getting a holiday item because I just didnt think it looked good or that I wouldnt use it...

here I am years later buying holiday items at like...4x the normal price! because I do in fact want the things X)
aYhvX0g.pngzdbZ9VU.pngPPzxarU.png
I used one of my two Imp scrolls on a gen 2. I created the most expensive worthless dragon I know lol.
I used one of my two Imp scrolls on a gen 2. I created the most expensive worthless dragon I know lol.
fr-lucanim-ak.png
1 2 3 4