Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 300g eye blink animations!! [OPEN AGAIN]
1 2 3 4 5
Sorry for the late reply, I didn't get the ping! It's beautiful omg, thank you so much!
Sorry for the late reply, I didn't get the ping! It's beautiful omg, thank you so much!
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
@godqueen thank you so much for reminding me- i’m gonna try my best to catch up on everyone’s orders in the next few days! i lost motivation for a bit, but I’m starting to get some back :)
@godqueen thank you so much for reminding me- i’m gonna try my best to catch up on everyone’s orders in the next few days! i lost motivation for a bit, but I’m starting to get some back :)
04-arcane-aura-rune-1.png Clemm
he/they/xe prns
trans queer poly
disabled + mentally ill
please don’t dm me unless for business!
04-arcane-aura-rune-3.png

Hi! Are these still open? If so, are you able to do mecha?
Hi! Are these still open? If so, are you able to do mecha?
Wondering if these are still open, if so I'd love to get one! ^^
Wondering if these are still open, if so I'd love to get one! ^^
Phoenix
She/they
Fr time +3
Art shop!
hello everyone; i’m SUPER sorry!!! my iPad broke, and i’ve been using a spare while we get it repaired ^^;;; i don’t have the gems to refund anyone atm, but i really don’t have the motivation to continue these (at least not rn). just wanted to give an update, and again i’m super sorry!! if there’s anything i can do to refund anything in any way, lmk!!
hello everyone; i’m SUPER sorry!!! my iPad broke, and i’ve been using a spare while we get it repaired ^^;;; i don’t have the gems to refund anyone atm, but i really don’t have the motivation to continue these (at least not rn). just wanted to give an update, and again i’m super sorry!! if there’s anything i can do to refund anything in any way, lmk!!
he/they/xe prns
trans queer poly
disabled + mentally ill

Thanks for letting us know. Once you have the gems back to refund us, I'd like to get the gems back so I can use them elsewhere. Treasure would be fine too if that's easier to get. ^^;
Thanks for letting us know. Once you have the gems back to refund us, I'd like to get the gems back so I can use them elsewhere. Treasure would be fine too if that's easier to get. ^^;
Rz5Azqn.pngm85Ywvg.png
hello!!

these are open again- as the post says, however, please pay me once i tell you it’s done, and then i’ll send it! this way, i don’t lose motivation while still having your gems :D
hello!!

these are open again- as the post says, however, please pay me once i tell you it’s done, and then i’ll send it! this way, i don’t lose motivation while still having your gems :D
he/they/xe prns
trans queer poly
disabled + mentally ill

Yovanni If it isn't asking too much can you do his eye kinda like this Pupil if it is ok can you do where it is black in one frame and white in another? Eye shape

Yovanni If it isn't asking too much can you do his eye kinda like this Pupil if it is ok can you do where it is black in one frame and white in another? Eye shape

@Lunergod hi, sorry for the late response!! i can totally do that, but i can’t access Yovanni’s toyhouse page; is it private, maybe?
@Lunergod hi, sorry for the late response!! i can totally do that, but i can’t access Yovanni’s toyhouse page; is it private, maybe?
he/they/xe prns
trans queer poly
disabled + mentally ill

@dominoz

Hello! Do you think you could do my boy Luther?

And if it's not too much to ask, when he blinks could you make his pupils constrict like slits similar to a cats? If not all good. Also if you do his left eye, there's two piercings above his brow ^^
@dominoz

Hello! Do you think you could do my boy Luther?

And if it's not too much to ask, when he blinks could you make his pupils constrict like slits similar to a cats? If not all good. Also if you do his left eye, there's two piercings above his brow ^^
SYiQlxK.png
oaolHwW.png
NlmYDAS.png
wh3Tiip.png
09cd1f8fda0f182d11e6e79563591895f478eac6.png HSWqWgZ.png
loimysO.png
4ogWlJU.png
3B15OeM.png
de26d698392d5cc84b9d32444e58b1ce952f3e53.png kcbWnDp.png
rI18gRz.png
QUIpVFE.png
Bt9KLea.png