Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Eternal Spring Leveling - Closed
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@typoAdventure @Firra

If you're still interested in having your dragons trained, I can take them now and get them processed through. Service is still closed for the moment while I sort some other stuff out.
@typoAdventure @Firra

If you're still interested in having your dragons trained, I can take them now and get them processed through. Service is still closed for the moment while I sort some other stuff out.
Bookend_Left.pngSpring_Gems_s.pngSpring_Bath_s.pngSpring_Candle_s.pngSpring_Vase_s.pngSpring_Insence_s.pngSpring_Soap_s.pngSpring_Towel_s.pngBookend_Right.png
SpringsSong, not SpringSong
She/Her/Hers
Eternal Spring Leveling
@SpringsSong

Sounds good! I'll send them over.
@SpringsSong

Sounds good! I'll send them over.
60787410.png 57806280.png
@SpringsSong

Do you have a ping list for when you open up? or may I be on your waitlist? Thanks!
@SpringsSong

Do you have a ping list for when you open up? or may I be on your waitlist? Thanks!
@Texere I'll put you on the waitlist for the next time I open [emoji=obelisk laughing size=1]
@Texere I'll put you on the waitlist for the next time I open
Bookend_Left.pngSpring_Gems_s.pngSpring_Bath_s.pngSpring_Candle_s.pngSpring_Vase_s.pngSpring_Insence_s.pngSpring_Soap_s.pngSpring_Towel_s.pngBookend_Right.png
She/Her/Hers
Eternal Spring Leveling
And after a very hellish first year in college again I finally have the wherewithal to open this again! @Texere - Told you I'd ping you once I opened again, and that day has finally come! [emoji=obelisk laughing size=2]
And after a very hellish first year in college again I finally have the wherewithal to open this again!

@Texere - Told you I'd ping you once I opened again, and that day has finally come!
She/Her/Hers
Eternal Spring Leveling
@SpringsSong

Congratulations in surviving the academic year!!

And thank you for the ping :) I have a few dragons that I would be thrilled to have leveled. I'll admit to not checking the front posts before asking, but would you like one at a time, or two?
@SpringsSong

Congratulations in surviving the academic year!!

And thank you for the ping :) I have a few dragons that I would be thrilled to have leveled. I'll admit to not checking the front posts before asking, but would you like one at a time, or two?
@Texere I can do two at a time no problem!
@Texere I can do two at a time no problem!
She/Her/Hers
Eternal Spring Leveling
Username: Texere
Dragon(s) To Train: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/110523 Marron & https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/402922 Millie
Starting Level(s): 2 & 1
Paying in: Gems please. If you'd rather Treasure, I can do that too.

And YAY! Thank you.
Username: Texere
Dragon(s) To Train: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/110523 Marron & https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/402922 Millie
Starting Level(s): 2 & 1
Paying in: Gems please. If you'd rather Treasure, I can do that too.

And YAY! Thank you.
@Texere Accepted! Go ahead and get them set up in a CR and I will get started on them tomorrow morning FR time - a bit tired today. And gems are fine!
@Texere Accepted! Go ahead and get them set up in a CR and I will get started on them tomorrow morning FR time - a bit tired today. And gems are fine!
She/Her/Hers
Eternal Spring Leveling
@SpringsSong

There is absolutely no hurry on my end. You are going to make progress whereas I am not! At least not for another month or so. I shall start the CR - pick up at your leisure!!
@SpringsSong

There is absolutely no hurry on my end. You are going to make progress whereas I am not! At least not for another month or so. I shall start the CR - pick up at your leisure!!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14