Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Who still has your free flight change?
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 41 42
I still have my free flight change, I've thought about changing to ice, but that won't be for a while
I still have my free flight change, I've thought about changing to ice, but that won't be for a while
163.png 77504139.png 163.png
About 2 weeks in after making my account I changed from lightning to arcane :/
Haven't switched since, but I would've liked a free flight change. Thanks newbie self.
About 2 weeks in after making my account I changed from lightning to arcane :/
Haven't switched since, but I would've liked a free flight change. Thanks newbie self.
nnHgvR9.gif
xMagpie
xx» She/her
xx» NZST
xx» Art Shop
xx» Avatar

I think I've been on here still less than a week, so still have mine of course! Not sure if I'll ever change to anything else- we'll have to see! Although my aesthetics seem to clash between nature and plague, so plague might be in my future one of these days

I think I've been on here still less than a week, so still have mine of course! Not sure if I'll ever change to anything else- we'll have to see! Although my aesthetics seem to clash between nature and plague, so plague might be in my future one of these days
2W7k7.gif l8Myi.gif
raises hand
Joined April 2015
raises hand
Joined April 2015
xeDKNxe.png
  • Introvert
  • 9+ Hrs ahead of FR time fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png
joined may 2015, chose plague for the aesthetic and never left ;D

i've been fairly active all these years too. plague's my home, i've never regretted the choice 13 year old me made 7 years ago.
joined may 2015, chose plague for the aesthetic and never left ;D

i've been fairly active all these years too. plague's my home, i've never regretted the choice 13 year old me made 7 years ago.
87337a516c6788c06296d62b6c3208eecc0d4d90.png
I started in Plague and have never left. You'll have to pry this flight out of my cold, dead hands. Seven years and counting [emoji=plague rune size=1]
I started in Plague and have never left. You'll have to pry this flight out of my cold, dead hands. Seven years and counting
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
I wish I still had mine, tbh. I've been in six flights though, and it has been fun to look around, get a feel for each. There's been good in all.
I wish I still had mine, tbh. I've been in six flights though, and it has been fun to look around, get a feel for each. There's been good in all.
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
me I was considering nature flight but my birthday typically happens during brightshine so I think light might be the flight I'm supposed to be in but I dunno
me I was considering nature flight but my birthday typically happens during brightshine so I think light might be the flight I'm supposed to be in but I dunno
Never changed from Lightning, coming up on ten years soon.
Never changed from Lightning, coming up on ten years soon.

“Denizens of the Volt-Lands”
She/They/He | FR Time +0
still have mine but I’ve been seriously considering moving to earth
still have mine but I’ve been seriously considering moving to earth
giphy.gif
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 41 42