Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How often do you Sil Scroll your dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I use them more often than most i assume

it's been great just having to look for the colors without needing to worry about the sex of the dragon
I use them more often than most i assume

it's been great just having to look for the colors without needing to worry about the sex of the dragon
sBdLZtA.png
I have never once thought to use it; if I want a specific pose with colors or whatever I'll just pay to gene them
I have never once thought to use it; if I want a specific pose with colors or whatever I'll just pay to gene them
62a28eab19423fd06c81c0b57758ea57b3848a75.png
42d22711d27254841bd07f96db6eb09fe438054c.png
i have uh... seven sil scrolled dragons i think. for one of these three reasons:
- to wear a skin
- for character reasons
- bc i prefer the other pose (sorry f spirals u.u)

it's there to be used. so i do.
i have uh... seven sil scrolled dragons i think. for one of these three reasons:
- to wear a skin
- for character reasons
- bc i prefer the other pose (sorry f spirals u.u)

it's there to be used. so i do.
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
I tend to reach for it on dragons where I vastly prefer one pose to the other, or just if I feel like it.
all my female aethers are gonna get scroll'd someday, just like how my male veilspun (who is a fandragon of a man) has a sil scroll just cause I cannot stand the male pose, doesn't fit his namesake or my vision of that dragon.

also my pfp dragon just cause I thought he looked nicer with the female pose
I tend to reach for it on dragons where I vastly prefer one pose to the other, or just if I feel like it.
all my female aethers are gonna get scroll'd someday, just like how my male veilspun (who is a fandragon of a man) has a sil scroll just cause I cannot stand the male pose, doesn't fit his namesake or my vision of that dragon.

also my pfp dragon just cause I thought he looked nicer with the female pose
Never
Never
inverness_bonsai_wip_by_auricolor-dae2800.png
Only once, to make a dragon compatible with an accent. I will absolutely do it again if necessary, tho it is a Last Resort kinda thing for me.
Only once, to make a dragon compatible with an accent. I will absolutely do it again if necessary, tho it is a Last Resort kinda thing for me.
[quote name="CountingChocobos" date="2023-05-29 13:01:39" ] Never, I don't like the extra icon. :'D [/quote] THIS.
CountingChocobos wrote on 2023-05-29 13:01:39:
Never, I don't like the extra icon. :'D
THIS.
I only use them for fandragons, but even that's rare. I think I've only used it 2 or 3 times
I only use them for fandragons, but even that's rare. I think I've only used it 2 or 3 times
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
I used it once. I had a design in mind for a fandragon, with exact colors to be as accurate to my mental image as possible. I was going to do a breeding project, but ended up finding a Gen 1 with almost EXACTLY the colors I needed (Two were correct, and the third was less than five off from what I wanted). Plus, the flight was one of two I thought fit the character best. It was too perfect, so I grabbed the silhouette scroll because you know, a really really close [i]gen 1[/i] was preferable(for me) to a completely accurate gen 2. :) This guy, if anyone's curious: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50589626][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/505897/50589626.png[/img][/url]
I used it once. I had a design in mind for a fandragon, with exact colors to be as accurate to my mental image as possible. I was going to do a breeding project, but ended up finding a Gen 1 with almost EXACTLY the colors I needed (Two were correct, and the third was less than five off from what I wanted). Plus, the flight was one of two I thought fit the character best. It was too perfect, so I grabbed the silhouette scroll because you know, a really really close gen 1 was preferable(for me) to a completely accurate gen 2. :)

This guy, if anyone's curious:
50589626.png
13fb5f385f71fe833d6dfbf445161062db5126d7.png76a42df9cd48a24e4d85d880de3b082223a03d70.pngLinkHubFR-100x100.png673f94f0e5ea193ab459222311092ecf96edd814.png5604e7edfc0bfd2f95186912986e39946318743b.png
Done it only once, it's too expensive for me
Done it only once, it's too expensive for me
SIG-02.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8