Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | looking for art trades
i’m looking to do some gjinka/dragon art with 1-2 people! preferrably waist-up quicker colored drawings.
i may not reply if your art isn’t really the style i’m looking for. sorry in advance!!
here is a thread of my art, if you’re looking for samples. reply to this thread if ur interested!!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3240927/1#post_54247564
i’m looking to do some gjinka/dragon art with 1-2 people! preferrably waist-up quicker colored drawings.
i may not reply if your art isn’t really the style i’m looking for. sorry in advance!!
here is a thread of my art, if you’re looking for samples. reply to this thread if ur interested!!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3240927/1#post_54247564
I would love to trade, if you are interested! Here are some of my examples. I have a painterly and lineless style.
I would love to trade, if you are interested! Here are some of my examples. I have a painterly and lineless style.
FORMERLY UNCLELARRY
The-Dragon-s-Keep-DISCORD.png4o7papi.pngZmmR4dY.pngeofNzwG.png
@februarei do you take traditional art by any chance? I misplaced my art pad for the moment. Here's the link to examples (digital). If you do accept traditional, I can't color but I can def shade/line.

Note: My style isn't 100% realism all the time the second page is more or less so a better example :,)
@februarei do you take traditional art by any chance? I misplaced my art pad for the moment. Here's the link to examples (digital). If you do accept traditional, I can't color but I can def shade/line.

Note: My style isn't 100% realism all the time the second page is more or less so a better example :,)
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
i don't really have gijinkas of my FR dragons but if you don't mind drawing OCs i would be interested in a trade..! i have some examples of my art here and in the 'gallery' link in my signature (most recent stuff is probably onwards from page 7) ; thank you for your consideration and in any case, best wishes with your trades!
i don't really have gijinkas of my FR dragons but if you don't mind drawing OCs i would be interested in a trade..! i have some examples of my art here and in the 'gallery' link in my signature (most recent stuff is probably onwards from page 7) ; thank you for your consideration and in any case, best wishes with your trades!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!