Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | your username is the next fr update.
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 47 48
uh. new dragon, perhaps? maybe one with clover theming?
uh. new dragon, perhaps? maybe one with clover theming?
79659922.png come appreciate booger
he is the dragon of all time
J7D1quC.png
lAvpyOQ.pngxgrjPS4.png
i collect ghostly auras! Ghostly Aura
Oh boy. Maybe it's a Volcanic Vent update, that also ties into the adventure mode, making my dragonsona a rare encounter that would be the first PvP idea - just to test dragons fighting in game out? lol
Oh boy. Maybe it's a Volcanic Vent update, that also ties into the adventure mode, making my dragonsona a rare encounter that would be the first PvP idea - just to test dragons fighting in game out? lol
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.png
new continent and it's five nations nicknamed the sovereign fives
new continent and it's five nations nicknamed the sovereign fives
3EIL5RM.png SwhjRD4.pngd3XCZt0.pngWeReVnH.pngaQp8eZz.pngt6Bzul7.png
85212510.png
jeremy says hi
oh god cat-fication beam
oh god cat-fication beam
__key
__about
__they/them, fr+5
__pero pero
i - i mean - what would...what would that even...
.......bread update? and. in-browser skin pixel art thing?
i - i mean - what would...what would that even...
.......bread update? and. in-browser skin pixel art thing?
my only income source is bonding w/ familiars 👍 i have no idea what ill do after i finish w/ that

pfp dragon!
im collecting familiars :)

89 days to bond with a familiar. feels like more

wishlist!
ghost flowers are now available and can be scenic decor most popularly used in the Shadow flight.
ghost flowers are now available and can be scenic decor most popularly used in the Shadow flight.
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
Windsinger's EP drops
Windsinger's EP drops
It's a completely normal run of the mill update, except there's no text. Only pictures. Pictures which do not contain text. There's a nice looking dragon who might be a new NPC but there's no explanation of who they are, why they exist, or where to find them. Four pretty banners that are probably about new features/fixes, but hecked if we know what said features/fixes are. Even the image filenames are all somehow blank. Literally the only text posted by any staff the entire day is a post by Undel on page 57 of a confused FRD thread that just says "No, we will not elaborate."

Alternatively: the forums are being removed.
It's a completely normal run of the mill update, except there's no text. Only pictures. Pictures which do not contain text. There's a nice looking dragon who might be a new NPC but there's no explanation of who they are, why they exist, or where to find them. Four pretty banners that are probably about new features/fixes, but hecked if we know what said features/fixes are. Even the image filenames are all somehow blank. Literally the only text posted by any staff the entire day is a post by Undel on page 57 of a confused FRD thread that just says "No, we will not elaborate."

Alternatively: the forums are being removed.
mine-birb1.png x he/him | FR + 4
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 59953779.png
arcanist what have you done now
edit: Reading through these, I see that I am not alone.
arcanist what have you done now
edit: Reading through these, I see that I am not alone.
Accent: Crocodile Friend!! Buy 'Accent:
Crocodile Friend!!'
here!
cVPo4yi.png
o9yS1eq.png
r8v91MH.png
8GgdVkW.png
njCJq66.png
bYt72YT.png
A badge of a sturgeon gardener for Water's Aqua Garden push in 2024. Art by Dovalore A badge of a Sewer Toridae with a tiger lily flower crown on its head. Obtained through a WaterDom grab bag event for LEAP 2024. Art by FirozTaverbi
tidelord is back?
tidelord is back?
small_bird.gif literally tiny bird
i have always been in arcane flight and always will be, despite my username!
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 47 48