Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Past fr mistakes?
1 2 3 4
I'm semi new and with any game I'm always worried about making a newbie mistake

It's part of the process but also I figured to try and avoid as much as I can I would ask all of you what were some mistakes you made when you were new?

I'll go first it's minor but I bought some familiars from the marketplace not realizing how cheap they were on the auction house haha whoops
I'm semi new and with any game I'm always worried about making a newbie mistake

It's part of the process but also I figured to try and avoid as much as I can I would ask all of you what were some mistakes you made when you were new?

I'll go first it's minor but I bought some familiars from the marketplace not realizing how cheap they were on the auction house haha whoops
oxDm2Un.png
If you don't want "Unnamed" in a dragon's offspring list, always name them before you sell them, because no matter how much you sell them for, someone may still decide to exalt.
If you don't want "Unnamed" in a dragon's offspring list, always name them before you sell them, because no matter how much you sell them for, someone may still decide to exalt.
i didnt buy multiple light sprites when they were 75kt back in june/july 2013

other than that, i think the biggest mistake i made was focusing so heavily on making aesthetic g1s. i realized after spending so much on them that... they didn't make me happy. i was just making them to look cool. once i started focusing more on what colors i liked and doing things for myself rather than others, i found it a lot more enjoyable (this goes for writing lore, too!)
i didnt buy multiple light sprites when they were 75kt back in june/july 2013

other than that, i think the biggest mistake i made was focusing so heavily on making aesthetic g1s. i realized after spending so much on them that... they didn't make me happy. i was just making them to look cool. once i started focusing more on what colors i liked and doing things for myself rather than others, i found it a lot more enjoyable (this goes for writing lore, too!)
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
fidelitas ad familiam. fidelitas ad Matriarch.
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.
biggest mistake was selling a really matchy aether for only 100g on their hatch day when everyone else was selling them for near thousands because I didn't check to look at the AH for prices.. It sold in literal seconds and I still regret it [emoji=obelisk sad size=1]
biggest mistake was selling a really matchy aether for only 100g on their hatch day when everyone else was selling them for near thousands because I didn't check to look at the AH for prices.. It sold in literal seconds and I still regret it
underoath-envy.gif | Malice or Jolene | wishlist | sales | 9S8BEmF.gif
not quite a mistake but i didnt give gems enough credit when i first started (thinking emoji) i thought they werent that useful and ended up only focusing on treasure </3
not quite a mistake but i didnt give gems enough credit when i first started (thinking emoji) i thought they werent that useful and ended up only focusing on treasure </3
__key
__about
__they/them, fr+5
__pero pero
I bred my progens, exalted one offspring unnamed, and also bred them with random fodder dragons. I also wish I'd farmed for more luminous haloes!
I bred my progens, exalted one offspring unnamed, and also bred them with random fodder dragons. I also wish I'd farmed for more luminous haloes!
3UUXp8G.png
dont try to buy and resell items for profit until you really know what you're doing, what will and won't sell, and whether or not you're actually ready to make the investment and accept potential losses. it's a good thing i actually ended up needing a dozen [item=fancy top hat]s and steampunk sets because i was not able to resell them all.
dont try to buy and resell items for profit until you really know what you're doing, what will and won't sell, and whether or not you're actually ready to make the investment and accept potential losses.
it's a good thing i actually ended up needing a dozen Fancy Top Hat s and steampunk sets because i was not able to resell them all.
eNC9ZRF.jpeg
all the fodder i gave away for free because i was too lazy to level them myself, didnt think it would make that much money but oh boy was i wrong
all the fodder i gave away for free because i was too lazy to level them myself, didnt think it would make that much money but oh boy was i wrong
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
Just not investigating the real worth of things before buying/selling them.
Just not investigating the real worth of things before buying/selling them.
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
1 2 3 4