Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Text boxes not disappearing
Pretty much any time i’m in the dressing room and I want to switch between dragons, their little information window that pops up doesn’t actually go away once i select the dragon, and just stays there over the top of it and obscures like half the dragon lol. I can fix it by just doing each one separately but it’s kind of tiring when you want to keep switching between dragons and mannequins!
Pretty much any time i’m in the dressing room and I want to switch between dragons, their little information window that pops up doesn’t actually go away once i select the dragon, and just stays there over the top of it and obscures like half the dragon lol. I can fix it by just doing each one separately but it’s kind of tiring when you want to keep switching between dragons and mannequins!
zVzI8uZ.jpg
This happens to me when I'm on mobile in the Chrome app, and it also happens the same way when choosing dragons for a Crossroads trade.
This happens to me when I'm on mobile in the Chrome app, and it also happens the same way when choosing dragons for a Crossroads trade.
My current fave
dragons, click
images to visit!
SO9P8wT.gif
co1lUSe.pngOMOx3UY.png bFFLnDS.png Free achievement!nuXTCmz.png