Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [COMPLETED]
Looking to buy/trade for the skin It's just us by Katalist.

Skins for trade:

Tentative:

Looking to buy/trade for the skin It's just us by Katalist.

Skins for trade:

Tentative:

..................... nEPiKJY.png
qitKYJA.png
xA6NuZI.gif
@SolCanis

I'm about to make your whole day.... I actually have a copy still in the hoard. I can take Scourge Beast, Incorrupttus, or even just print price. I think it was 900g?

There is, also, someone selling the skin for 700g on the AH! I don't mind whicheverr option you wish to take, just send me a ping so i don't miss your reply. :D
@SolCanis

I'm about to make your whole day.... I actually have a copy still in the hoard. I can take Scourge Beast, Incorrupttus, or even just print price. I think it was 900g?

There is, also, someone selling the skin for 700g on the AH! I don't mind whicheverr option you wish to take, just send me a ping so i don't miss your reply. :D
chlZfGD.png
@Katalist
omg thank you so, so much for your reply and all your help pointing out the listings on the AH! I had been watching it like a hawk, but somehow missed those. I went ahead and snagged one of them from there so I won’t need to trade, but thank you for the offer! I absolutely adore your skins and accents by the way! If you ever were to do a release event I’d be buying up everything ^^
@Katalist
omg thank you so, so much for your reply and all your help pointing out the listings on the AH! I had been watching it like a hawk, but somehow missed those. I went ahead and snagged one of them from there so I won’t need to trade, but thank you for the offer! I absolutely adore your skins and accents by the way! If you ever were to do a release event I’d be buying up everything ^^
..................... nEPiKJY.png
qitKYJA.png
xA6NuZI.gif
@SolCanis I saw it had only been up for like, 30 minutes when I pinged you, so you were very lucky. :D
Congratulations on the purchase! I'm glad you got your skin!
Thank you for the compliments, too! I probably won't ever do a release event as the thought of looking at older art of mine chills me to the bone, but I can always help out people who are chasing down dream public skins of mine. :)
@SolCanis I saw it had only been up for like, 30 minutes when I pinged you, so you were very lucky. :D
Congratulations on the purchase! I'm glad you got your skin!
Thank you for the compliments, too! I probably won't ever do a release event as the thought of looking at older art of mine chills me to the bone, but I can always help out people who are chasing down dream public skins of mine. :)
chlZfGD.png