Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | introduction
hi new here !!!!!
hi new here !!!!!
Hello! Welcome to Arcane, I hope you have a good stay here :D
Hello! Welcome to Arcane, I hope you have a good stay here :D
@DragonReina

Hi , I’m BunnySox, I'm in Wind Flight, and a very breezy, warm welcome to you!!

There’s so much to do here, so many choices and activities…breeding, buying/selling, Coliseum, dress-up, art shops, hatcheries, raffles and festivals, RPG, on and on.

Here’s a few quick tips you might find useful…
  • there are free dragons everywhere...check the Raffles & Giveaways forums…
  • keep your dragons well-fed, over 80% at all times, to get your daily well-fed bonuses
  • give each dragon a Familiar & bond with Familiars daily, for a bit of treasure and some chests as they level up
  • Which Waystone (Library menu, left) suggests activities and tasks for you, helping you explore the vast world of Sornieth
  • under Library / Forums, 1st column, halfway down, are your Arcane Flight-only forums. Introduce yourself to your fellow "Arcanites" and see what goodies / assistance your Flight offers their new players
    -- if you Discord, this is where you request server access
  • Guide to FR Abbreviations will help you understand forum-speak xd
  • to reply to someone on a Forum thread, just type @username and they'll get a notification
  • upper right corner next to your u/n, down arrow, you'll find your Account Settings. This is where you set up a Forum Signature, Avatar, & Vista

FR is a very friendly and generous community, and we love helping new players learn game mechanics quickly, so that you can just ENJOY being here.

Feel free to PM me with any questions at all. I'm a newbie mentor and love to help new players!!

I hope you love it here!!

BunnySox ^^
@DragonReina

Hi , I’m BunnySox, I'm in Wind Flight, and a very breezy, warm welcome to you!!

There’s so much to do here, so many choices and activities…breeding, buying/selling, Coliseum, dress-up, art shops, hatcheries, raffles and festivals, RPG, on and on.

Here’s a few quick tips you might find useful…
  • there are free dragons everywhere...check the Raffles & Giveaways forums…
  • keep your dragons well-fed, over 80% at all times, to get your daily well-fed bonuses
  • give each dragon a Familiar & bond with Familiars daily, for a bit of treasure and some chests as they level up
  • Which Waystone (Library menu, left) suggests activities and tasks for you, helping you explore the vast world of Sornieth
  • under Library / Forums, 1st column, halfway down, are your Arcane Flight-only forums. Introduce yourself to your fellow "Arcanites" and see what goodies / assistance your Flight offers their new players
    -- if you Discord, this is where you request server access
  • Guide to FR Abbreviations will help you understand forum-speak xd
  • to reply to someone on a Forum thread, just type @username and they'll get a notification
  • upper right corner next to your u/n, down arrow, you'll find your Account Settings. This is where you set up a Forum Signature, Avatar, & Vista

FR is a very friendly and generous community, and we love helping new players learn game mechanics quickly, so that you can just ENJOY being here.

Feel free to PM me with any questions at all. I'm a newbie mentor and love to help new players!!

I hope you love it here!!

BunnySox ^^
Welcome to FR! I'll send over a few items to help you get started.
Welcome to FR! I'll send over a few items to help you get started.
they/them - geologist & artist

art + tabletop gaming blog
Welcome to FR! As a gift, you may have 1 free dragon from here or here! Please provide me a link to the dragon you like by clicking the share button to get the widget so I know which one.
Welcome to FR! As a gift, you may have 1 free dragon from here or here! Please provide me a link to the dragon you like by clicking the share button to get the widget so I know which one.
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
@DragonReina Welcome to fr! I've discovered this site is one of the most welcoming and kindest to newbie players I've ever been on so I'm sure you'll love it here. I don't know all the ins and outs, but I'm willing to try and help with whatever you need.

Also if you're still looking for more dragons, I have some available that you can check out on this forum post for free.
@DragonReina Welcome to fr! I've discovered this site is one of the most welcoming and kindest to newbie players I've ever been on so I'm sure you'll love it here. I don't know all the ins and outs, but I'm willing to try and help with whatever you need.

Also if you're still looking for more dragons, I have some available that you can check out on this forum post for free.
ShadowMermaid -> StarlightMermaid
XsyYMAb.png
Check out my Adoptable tab for dragons free to good homes
I've started a 100 Hatchlings Challenge! Oops, here's another!
@DragonReina

Hi! Welcome to Flight Rising!

If you'd like a couple of free dragons to start you off, check out my free dragon forum here! We have a bunch of users who are all offering tons of different dragons, and if you like any of them, you can ping them to adopt!

And if you have any questions about the site, my PMs are always open! :)
@DragonReina

Hi! Welcome to Flight Rising!

If you'd like a couple of free dragons to start you off, check out my free dragon forum here! We have a bunch of users who are all offering tons of different dragons, and if you like any of them, you can ping them to adopt!

And if you have any questions about the site, my PMs are always open! :)
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!