Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Egg(s) for FC
1 2 3 4
Trading [item=unhatched nocturne egg]'s for mostly [item=messenger's scroll], but any FC are accepted. 1egg:500fc Ping me if you want, I'm subbed. [emoji=fae happy size=1] Multiple eggs available, willing to reserve some for a short time if you need time to grind, I just ask that you have an anticipated timeframe in mind. (I deleted my old bumps and responses to condense the thread.)
Trading Unhatched Nocturne Egg 's for mostly Messenger's Scroll , but any FC are accepted.

1egg:500fc
Ping me if you want, I'm subbed.

Multiple eggs available, willing to reserve some for a short time if you need time to grind, I just ask that you have an anticipated timeframe in mind.

(I deleted my old bumps and responses to condense the thread.)
Tv3mIE1.pngFJ5ErSg.png.................t7c0Syo.gif...............70XzIN1.pngl3_book.pngnt9qBvL.pngm24_book.pngKhebDH8.pngl4_book.pngm3_book.pngimage.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@Xotik

Hello I'm interested! I only have 179 I can give you, but I can grind for more if you want ^^"
Have a nice day!

-LocalAtlas
@Xotik

Hello I'm interested! I only have 179 I can give you, but I can grind for more if you want ^^"
Have a nice day!

-LocalAtlas
@Xotik

Hi! I'm hoping to buy 1 egg, you still open?
@Xotik

Hi! I'm hoping to buy 1 egg, you still open?
S8gtP.gif JrZGMGx.png
5hF3FGk.png
12ilQ62.png
@Xotik I'd be interested in one if you are still trading.
@Xotik I'd be interested in one if you are still trading.
5ncx4kr.gif she/her FR time
@Xotik I would love to hold one possibly two, how long are you willing to hold?
@Xotik I would love to hold one possibly two, how long are you willing to hold?
divider.png
@Xotik Awesome thank you! I'll be farming a little bit tonight, then I'll be farming a lot more tomorrow <3
@Xotik Awesome thank you! I'll be farming a little bit tonight, then I'll be farming a lot more tomorrow <3
divider.png
@Xotik I'd love to reserve an egg or two if I may, I have about 300 leaves atm but I get at least a couple hundred a day, I should have at least 1000 by friday.
@Xotik I'd love to reserve an egg or two if I may, I have about 300 leaves atm but I get at least a couple hundred a day, I should have at least 1000 by friday.
@Xotik Hi-lo, I'm back again, do you still have an egg open?
@Xotik Hi-lo, I'm back again, do you still have an egg open?
@Xotik sent!
@Xotik sent!
@Xotik Howdy would I be able to grab 1 egg now and reserve a second for a day or two to get the extra 200 leafs for the second egg?
Edit: I do have enough for 2 eggs now if you have them available
@Xotik Howdy would I be able to grab 1 egg now and reserve a second for a day or two to get the extra 200 leafs for the second egg?
Edit: I do have enough for 2 eggs now if you have them available
Earth-Network.png
1 2 3 4