Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Why pay for other people’s ball-jointed dolls when I can sculpt my own out of clay!? I’m super hyped about this project!

It’s a shame that the doll in the YouTube tutorial I was watching was never completed. The sculptor had such a unique style and I was was eager to see the finished piece.

Oh well, at least I learned a lot of helpful tips and techniques for when the time comes to make a doll of my own.
Why pay for other people’s ball-jointed dolls when I can sculpt my own out of clay!? I’m super hyped about this project!

It’s a shame that the doll in the YouTube tutorial I was watching was never completed. The sculptor had such a unique style and I was was eager to see the finished piece.

Oh well, at least I learned a lot of helpful tips and techniques for when the time comes to make a doll of my own.
6nI5sr3.png UPbvkZE.png
I wana punch someone

Ubfortunately physical violence is frowned upon. Battlebots and stickfigures will have to suffice as satisfaction for my bloodlust
I wana punch someone

Ubfortunately physical violence is frowned upon. Battlebots and stickfigures will have to suffice as satisfaction for my bloodlust
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
happy birthday splatoon!
happy birthday splatoon!
ZBR4StZ.png
-

memtro

fr+3
play UNBEATABLE [white label]
splatoon & twewy enjoyer

word soccer
oh

mfw i step down as moderator after like, what. a week
oh

mfw i step down as moderator after like, what. a week
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->alyja1.pngIwn8Z1.pngNVbyy1.pngunknown.png
Can you use tenser’s transformation on an unarmed strike cause I mean technically unarmed strikes are weapon attacks and the spell didn’t specify only weapons get that extra force damage
Can you use tenser’s transformation on an unarmed strike cause I mean technically unarmed strikes are weapon attacks and the spell didn’t specify only weapons get that extra force damage
Amidst the mists and fiercest frosts
With barest wrists, and stoutest boasts
He thrusts his fists against the posts
And still insists he sees the ghosts
Gotten so used to Campaign grinding on Lorwolf so I just refreshed the coliseum instead of actually battling [emoji=eliminate size=1]
Gotten so used to Campaign grinding on Lorwolf so I just refreshed the coliseum instead of actually battling
Shattered Glass

Lorwolf Referral Link
Fr+2
I accept all friend requests!
Wishlist
hello google
how to fix attention span
hello google
how to fix attention span
.TASTE_ THE_COLOURS.
uefsejfsejise i wanna draw so badly but this stupid tablet doesnt work and idk how to fix it :((
uefsejfsejise i wanna draw so badly but this stupid tablet doesnt work and idk how to fix it :((
DtBIuzC.png
Definitely not craving Lidl's Crusti Croc Inferno chips rn. Still one of my favourite chips ever
Definitely not craving Lidl's Crusti Croc Inferno chips rn. Still one of my favourite chips ever
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Wat do yall think te fest ferrets feels like when u pet them

I wanna pet fluffy ice skink
Wat do yall think te fest ferrets feels like when u pet them

I wanna pet fluffy ice skink
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile