Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ¤~~an endless garden [2.0] ~~¤
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 105 106
Quick heads up: Imgur is right now purging all images not associated with an account from their website. Are the garden images uploaded to an Imgur account? If they're not, they'll be deleted!
Quick heads up: Imgur is right now purging all images not associated with an account from their website. Are the garden images uploaded to an Imgur account? If they're not, they'll be deleted!
hVHlIic.png "Another donut! Extra sprinkles!" - Spike, The Best Night Ever (My Little Pony Season 1, Episode 26)
She/Her/Any - Loves:
Been awhile, huh? [emoji=familiar heart size=1] If you were just pinged, you're a person who's been responsive to my botherings about the garden thing AND I believe may have recently been active (if you were not pinged, it was probably for the second reason, or me keeping the total number of pings small). I'll make a longer announcement in a little, but I'm (kind of) back and bring with me the promised rewrite of the garden generator. It's [url=https://oriwritesaplugin.github.io/EndlessGarden/create_garden.html]a lot[/url], so it can currently only be reached from that link. If you have a moment to give it a go, give me a ping and please do! Else no worries. I'm going to continue with final polish and hopefully make a beta release after noon FR time. Thanks again for everything, all. This has long been one of my favorite projects and it's a relief to get back to it for a little while :)
Been awhile, huh?

If you were just pinged, you're a person who's been responsive to my botherings about the garden thing AND I believe may have recently been active (if you were not pinged, it was probably for the second reason, or me keeping the total number of pings small).

I'll make a longer announcement in a little, but I'm (kind of) back and bring with me the promised rewrite of the garden generator. It's a lot, so it can currently only be reached from that link. If you have a moment to give it a go, give me a ping and please do! Else no worries. I'm going to continue with final polish and hopefully make a beta release after noon FR time.

Thanks again for everything, all. This has long been one of my favorite projects and it's a relief to get back to it for a little while :)
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha

YO the new page is sleek as HECK I love it

Not the time for me to mess with it much myself, but I just wanted to send you a little happy note because it's so pretty and the mountain/sky/ground tools are much easier to manage than having everything in a single string of text. BraVOOO
@Oranitha

YO the new page is sleek as HECK I love it

Not the time for me to mess with it much myself, but I just wanted to send you a little happy note because it's so pretty and the mountain/sky/ground tools are much easier to manage than having everything in a single string of text. BraVOOO

G2 Sandsurges!
Wasp/Flair/Augment
300g/kt
88403293.png88403294.png88403295.png88403296.png
So much about me wanting to contribute! I got new commission orders and then everything devolved, I haven't had time to sit down properly, I hate it, I can't concentrate.

REGARDLESS, I am very happy to see this still going, take your time, no rush and I hope you manage
So much about me wanting to contribute! I got new commission orders and then everything devolved, I haven't had time to sit down properly, I hate it, I can't concentrate.

REGARDLESS, I am very happy to see this still going, take your time, no rush and I hope you manage
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
WE'RE BACK! KIND OF Its been awhile, so first off: the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/3112071/1#post_3112071]main post[/url] has seen a refresh in the last few months. That out of the way... Endless Garden's a free adopt program focused on RNG pixel plants (and fish, and crystals...) contributed by the community. Back in December, I started work on a rewrite. Stuff got nutty IRL (in a good way!) and I'm not on FR much these days, but you've all been absolutely wonderful, I've loved working on this project, and I want to make sure it's in a good state. SO IT'S TIME FOR AN OPEN BETA, Y'ALL!!! [center][url=https://oriwritesaplugin.github.io/EndlessGarden/create_garden.html][size=6]>> The Rewritten Garden Generator <<[/size][/url][/center] First off, a warning: it's a massive overhaul ([url=https://oriwritesaplugin.github.io/EndlessGarden/random_garden.html]old version[/url] for comparison) and buggy. The next full ping will probably include bugfixes, polish, and usability, no shame in waiting. This is just an open invitation if you want to try it out and help guide its development! Let me know if it makes sense, share what you make, see if you can figure out the multi-garden feature, and have fun! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ad4Sxu9.png[/img][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/2zm962W.png[/img][/center] The new art is specifically ground types for the most part. Sorry, I didn't really have plants in me after writing all that code, might have some later, I do have a fancy one I've been chipping away at for awhile. Also, this should fix the weird NotN bingo thing, decrease the overabundance of certain plants, and does some nice things for the seed analyzer on the utils page (check it out)! Have a good one, take care [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
WE'RE BACK!

KIND OF

Its been awhile, so first off: the main post has seen a refresh in the last few months. That out of the way...

Endless Garden's a free adopt program focused on RNG pixel plants (and fish, and crystals...) contributed by the community. Back in December, I started work on a rewrite. Stuff got nutty IRL (in a good way!) and I'm not on FR much these days, but you've all been absolutely wonderful, I've loved working on this project, and I want to make sure it's in a good state.

SO IT'S TIME FOR AN OPEN BETA, Y'ALL!!!

First off, a warning: it's a massive overhaul (old version for comparison) and buggy. The next full ping will probably include bugfixes, polish, and usability, no shame in waiting. This is just an open invitation if you want to try it out and help guide its development! Let me know if it makes sense, share what you make, see if you can figure out the multi-garden feature, and have fun!
ad4Sxu9.png
2zm962W.png

The new art is specifically ground types for the most part. Sorry, I didn't really have plants in me after writing all that code, might have some later, I do have a fancy one I've been chipping away at for awhile.

Also, this should fix the weird NotN bingo thing, decrease the overabundance of certain plants, and does some nice things for the seed analyzer on the utils page (check it out)!

Have a good one, take care
cL9yafY.gif
@SunstonePhoenix THANK YOU THAT MEANT SO MUCH TO READ! Seriously I was really worried it'd be incomprehensible. Huge load off my mind. Thank you [emoji=familiar heart size=1] @Natron Ohh I feel that. Take care of yourself, no rush or pressure, thanks for the well wishes!
@SunstonePhoenix THANK YOU THAT MEANT SO MUCH TO READ! Seriously I was really worried it'd be incomprehensible. Huge load off my mind. Thank you

@Natron Ohh I feel that. Take care of yourself, no rush or pressure, thanks for the well wishes!
cL9yafY.gif
WE'RE BACK BABY! Maybe now I'll finally do something with all those seeds I've been saving.... Unfortunately I've kind of fallen out of conventional pixel art for the moment, but if you want blinkies I can make those!
WE'RE BACK BABY! Maybe now I'll finally do something with all those seeds I've been saving.... Unfortunately I've kind of fallen out of conventional pixel art for the moment, but if you want blinkies I can make those!
Lupine||Xb6XvIZ.pngomhr10R.pnglAvpyOQ.pngJ7D1quC.pngn29EMdP.png
food_bloody_snapdragon_by_dogi_crimson-dag65m2.gif
~~
Nature Worldbuilding/Lore
Writing/Lore Shop
???
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please be gentle with me, I get stressed and anxious easily, and don't always pick up on meanings or social cues. I'm very detail-oriented & like to have all information possible before proceeding.
This looks incredible! I'll have to try this out when I find more time, I'm so buried in projects
This looks incredible! I'll have to try this out when I find more time, I'm so buried in projects
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
This looks really exciting! I've been messing around with it though and there's a couple things that don't seem to be working right. For starters, I can't seem to figure out how to make the background elements like mountains/hills or whatever render BEHIND plants. I don't know if this is because I'm on mobile (Android, chrome) or if there's just no way to reorder layers yet. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/340552484974100480/1112568883774242886/Screenshot_20230528-223118.png[/img] Also the scramble button just renders a completely blank garden, rather than shuffling things. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/340552484974100480/1112569720881815582/Screenshot_20230528-223443.png[/img]
This looks really exciting! I've been messing around with it though and there's a couple things that don't seem to be working right.
For starters, I can't seem to figure out how to make the background elements like mountains/hills or whatever render BEHIND plants.
I don't know if this is because I'm on mobile (Android, chrome) or if there's just no way to reorder layers yet.
Screenshot_20230528-223118.png

Also the scramble button just renders a completely blank garden, rather than shuffling things.
Screenshot_20230528-223443.png
pixelparadise.gif

dont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
hemogoblinloafXS.png
AHH YAY! lovely notification to come home to after a stressful day [emoji=heart size=1]
AHH YAY! lovely notification to come home to after a stressful day
CAJaTcp.pngtyEuRXe.png
5iXiC8z.png7vhtsnW.png
k7mTvIf.pngPgv53XB.png
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 105 106