Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | | myth's skins | Auroboa F robe & flower
1 2 ... 126 127 128 129 130 ... 156 157
hello! you are being pinged because I am reprinting the following skins. Please use control-f to see which skin you're being pinged for! I will be sending out PAs next week when these skins return from queue. If you are no longer interested in the skin, no need to tell me. You can simply cancel the PA. Thank you! ----- [center] [skin=40628] [quote=sheng hua miao bi (900g)] @kikoku @heiheidamowang @WStarwishW @Novrre @xjsx @changgwi @Verdell @Disillusionist @pghbekka [/quote] ----- [skin=42746] [quote=yan dao aige] @Veleno @Gaston @nudibranchiole @Akal @MirthMonster @Whitefire @Klefiki [/quote] ----- [skin=45756] [quote=the dawn bathed in bones] @Vinyamar @creosote @Deva @aprilraven @KayJay @Erisalia @dolled [/quote] ----- [skin=47465] [quote=he who shuns heavens] @Isis @Stonecutter @likeacliche @aprilraven @Aurchen @WildReaper @Erisalia [/quote] ----- [skin=47935] [quote=drown me when tides fade] @CryptidUni @Nyaseoki @phoenixoflegend @snowfire9 @hocotate @Phantasmagorica @Erisalia @Meyoline [/quote] ----- [skin=48189] [quote=bury me when dreams wilt] @Moirne @aprilraven @Opalineteardrops @hat17 @MasakiSaphir @gardening @Grendaline [/quote] ----- [skin=48103] [quote=burn me when dawn breaks] @orchidtones @dragonpals @aprilraven @MasakiSaphir @Flax @Erisalia @Meyoline @Yomiya [/quote]
hello! you are being pinged because I am reprinting the following skins. Please use control-f to see which skin you're being pinged for!

I will be sending out PAs next week when these skins return from queue. If you are no longer interested in the skin, no need to tell me. You can simply cancel the PA. Thank you!

the dawn bathed in bones wrote:

he who shuns heavens wrote:

bury me when dreams wilt wrote:

burn me when dawn breaks wrote:
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
If possible, I would like to receive a copy of "Skin: bury me when dreams wilt" as well :D thank you!
If possible, I would like to receive a copy of "Skin: bury me when dreams wilt" as well :D thank you!
EGjlGzP.png
@Meyoline

hi! Sorry, I thought I'd responded to your message but it appears I didn't ^^" I've sent you a PA for "bury me when dreams wilt" - thank you for your interest!
@Meyoline

hi! Sorry, I thought I'd responded to your message but it appears I didn't ^^" I've sent you a PA for "bury me when dreams wilt" - thank you for your interest!
Hello! I think there may be some misunderstandings here. I have already purchased Skin: yan dao aige from you before. But I have received another one now. Do you need to cancel there? Or if you are too many messages, I can cancel from here ;3
Hello! I think there may be some misunderstandings here. I have already purchased Skin: yan dao aige from you before. But I have received another one now. Do you need to cancel there? Or if you are too many messages, I can cancel from here ;3
@Veleno

Hi! Sorry, I must have not taken you off the list after you got it. Please go ahead and cancel the PA - thank you and I’m so sorry about the mistake!
@Veleno

Hi! Sorry, I must have not taken you off the list after you got it. Please go ahead and cancel the PA - thank you and I’m so sorry about the mistake!
Quick question... Are these skins available for custom recolor?
Quick question... Are these skins available for custom recolor?
She/Her
Adult
Untitled18_20230718164049.png
@Bloomed

Hi! Sorry for the late response. I was searching for the psd because it was from such a long time ago and I thought I didn't have it. But thankfully it seemed someone else had commed a custom recolor before, so I do have that, and yes it's open for recolors. Just dm me with a dragon or color palette you'd like me to match it to ^^

Thank you for your interest in my skins!
@Bloomed

Hi! Sorry for the late response. I was searching for the psd because it was from such a long time ago and I thought I didn't have it. But thankfully it seemed someone else had commed a custom recolor before, so I do have that, and yes it's open for recolors. Just dm me with a dragon or color palette you'd like me to match it to ^^

Thank you for your interest in my skins!
HYPE okay sending a pm in a moment
HYPE okay sending a pm in a moment
She/Her
Adult
Untitled18_20230718164049.png
Just wanted to say thanks for reprinting sheng hua miao bi! It was the final push I needed to gene up this girl :D [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75156748][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/751568/75156748_350.png[/img][/url] Thought I'd also show off this guy with sing no elegy! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83390981][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/833910/83390981_350.png[/img][/url] Beautiful work, and I'm really glad a lot of the skins are available for reprint! It's fun to create outfits and find dragons for them. ^^
Just wanted to say thanks for reprinting sheng hua miao bi! It was the final push I needed to gene up this girl :D
75156748_350.png

Thought I'd also show off this guy with sing no elegy!
83390981_350.png

Beautiful work, and I'm really glad a lot of the skins are available for reprint! It's fun to create outfits and find dragons for them. ^^
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist

aaaa they both look great! Thank you so much for using my skins, I love the way you've incorporated with each dragon's colors and apparel! I love Domitian's outfit in particular - I usually consider the bloodshard chains a little clunky, but they go perfectly on him. And the foam gene works really nicely with the smoke!

I'd love to put both of them in the display case, if you are comfortable with that! Thank you for showing them to me <3
@Disillusionist

aaaa they both look great! Thank you so much for using my skins, I love the way you've incorporated with each dragon's colors and apparel! I love Domitian's outfit in particular - I usually consider the bloodshard chains a little clunky, but they go perfectly on him. And the foam gene works really nicely with the smoke!

I'd love to put both of them in the display case, if you are comfortable with that! Thank you for showing them to me <3
1 2 ... 126 127 128 129 130 ... 156 157