Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Gathering 2023
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 36 37
NATURE TIME WOO the skins are gorgeous this year!
NATURE TIME WOO the skins are gorgeous this year!
FREE PALESTINE, SUDAN, AND CONGO NOW!!
Happy Greenskeeper!! Awesome apparel/skins/familiar, and I cant wait for June's festival additions!
Happy Greenskeeper!! Awesome apparel/skins/familiar, and I cant wait for June's festival additions!
JOuQ1Pe.png
Ancient Terts sound amazing for each element!! Really looking forward to this next run of holidays! Happy GG!
Ancient Terts sound amazing for each element!! Really looking forward to this next run of holidays! Happy GG!
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Art Shop
Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
__ LittleParade.gif _
First of all, I'm loving the skin selection this fest! The apparel is nice too, as is the familiar.

I'm kind of concerned about the ancient fest genes, however; I appreciate them being limited to certain ancients because otherwise the workload would be nasty & I don't think anyone wants site artists to crunch, but even with the recent banescale update it still feels a bit lopsided in favour of gaolers and kind of veilspuns? I hope each of the existing & upcoming ancients gets a roughly equal distribution for these linebreaking fest terts.

It'd also be cool to see the non-existent ancients get their flight's tert through the upcoming gene exchange upon release, since it'd be kind of a shame to see them miss out because they were implemented later than their flight's gene.

Other than that, I'm really looking forward to the next
fest cycle! Flight-themed genes has always been something I've wanted, and I'm hyped to see what designs site artists come up with.
First of all, I'm loving the skin selection this fest! The apparel is nice too, as is the familiar.

I'm kind of concerned about the ancient fest genes, however; I appreciate them being limited to certain ancients because otherwise the workload would be nasty & I don't think anyone wants site artists to crunch, but even with the recent banescale update it still feels a bit lopsided in favour of gaolers and kind of veilspuns? I hope each of the existing & upcoming ancients gets a roughly equal distribution for these linebreaking fest terts.

It'd also be cool to see the non-existent ancients get their flight's tert through the upcoming gene exchange upon release, since it'd be kind of a shame to see them miss out because they were implemented later than their flight's gene.

Other than that, I'm really looking forward to the next
fest cycle! Flight-themed genes has always been something I've wanted, and I'm hyped to see what designs site artists come up with.
Happy Greenskeeper Gathering! \o/ Looking forward to elemental terts for ancients as well! [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1]
Happy Greenskeeper Gathering! \o/

Looking forward to elemental terts for ancients as well!
A cat with cupcake frosting on its head, base of tail, shoulder and hips. It also dons a pink apron and chef's hat. This image links to the original source of the art where it is purchased.

gOBFd.gif
A calico cat donned in striped apron and chef's hat. It is also carrying a kitchen whip with its mouth. This image links to the original source of the art where it is purchased.
frankly extremely disappointed that ancient genes will be replacing the second themed apparel section. why are modern dragons getting no love lately :(
frankly extremely disappointed that ancient genes will be replacing the second themed apparel section. why are modern dragons getting no love lately :(
tumblr_otmg2w9lij1umo9xeo4_r1_500.png
Happy Greenskeeper!!! I am so excited to collect all the skins from this year's amazing artists <3 And what a great update to the holiday seasons!! I'm looking forward to seeing Brightshine after tbis.
Happy Greenskeeper!!! I am so excited to collect all the skins from this year's amazing artists <3 And what a great update to the holiday seasons!! I'm looking forward to seeing Brightshine after tbis.
Happy Greenskeeper!

I adore all the new goodies this year, especially the skins. What a talented creative community we have here! Also very excited to see the upcoming tertiary genes!
Happy Greenskeeper!

I adore all the new goodies this year, especially the skins. What a talented creative community we have here! Also very excited to see the upcoming tertiary genes!
Everything is unbelievably gorgeous this festival!

Concerns about the Ancient genes are already stated by others, I hope the system works with these nicely. Otherwise, line breaking element genes, oh absolutely!

Thank goodness for more winning slots as well.
Everything is unbelievably gorgeous this festival!

Concerns about the Ancient genes are already stated by others, I hope the system works with these nicely. Otherwise, line breaking element genes, oh absolutely!

Thank goodness for more winning slots as well.
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png oie_q8_X06_TYk_S4g3.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71971032][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/719711/71971032_350.png[/img][/url] Happy Greenskeeper Gathering everyone! Aoife reminds you not to get lost in the Shrieking Wilds.
71971032_350.png

Happy Greenskeeper Gathering everyone! Aoife reminds you not to get lost in the Shrieking Wilds.
Looking for a White/Silver/Brick G1 with Ice eyes!!!!!
also looking for a Platinum/Dust/Caribbean G1 with Plague eyes
In chronic need of food. Always.
Doing some art for food >w>
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 36 37