Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | WISDOM FOR SALE (CHEAP)
1 2 3
Harken, O' wise gallerypiece, if it pleases thee, impart upon me thy wisdom of otherworldly realms!
Harken, O' wise gallerypiece, if it pleases thee, impart upon me thy wisdom of otherworldly realms!
My art shop!
@cruxian cruxian, oh cruxian... i see you. yes, it is you i see—a you who is
currently into
pokemon, jerma985, bts, alice in borderland
... cruxian, i also sense that you are an impulse buyer.
you may do with this widsom what you wish, as enlightenment is a dual effort; i bestow upon you the foundations and you must build your very own village of knowing. thank you
@cruxian cruxian, oh cruxian... i see you. yes, it is you i see—a you who is
currently into
pokemon, jerma985, bts, alice in borderland
... cruxian, i also sense that you are an impulse buyer.
you may do with this widsom what you wish, as enlightenment is a dual effort; i bestow upon you the foundations and you must build your very own village of knowing. thank you
unique and quirky signature
Verily, I stand astounded! This knowledge thou hast bestowed upon me is truly wondrous and new! I offer thee mine utmost thanks for this boon of wisdom!
Verily, I stand astounded! This knowledge thou hast bestowed upon me is truly wondrous and new! I offer thee mine utmost thanks for this boon of wisdom!
My art shop!
I need some wisdom right now, please!
I need some wisdom right now, please!
marina_small_by_wesleart_by_bombswan-db2x2ss.png
@lawful lawful, yes... i see now. what you need, my dearest friend, is something i see very clearly indeed; what you need is to send user gallerypiece 100 gems immediately
@lawful lawful, yes... i see now. what you need, my dearest friend, is something i see very clearly indeed; what you need is to send user gallerypiece 100 gems immediately
I feel like I'm throwing a coin into a wishing well right now

O Wise gallerypiece what is your wisdom for me?
I feel like I'm throwing a coin into a wishing well right now

O Wise gallerypiece what is your wisdom for me?
theultimatecatsig.gif W1Dayps.png
sxrFjUf.gif
[quote name="gallerypiece" date="2023-05-27 20:19:08" ] @/lawful lawful, yes... i see now. what you need, my dearest friend, is something i see very clearly indeed; what you need is to send user gallerypiece 100 gems immediately [/quote] I can, instead, offer an egg in this trying time.
gallerypiece wrote on 2023-05-27 20:19:08:
@/lawful lawful, yes... i see now. what you need, my dearest friend, is something i see very clearly indeed; what you need is to send user gallerypiece 100 gems immediately
I can, instead, offer an egg in this trying time.
@vincastrum vincastrum, you will rejoice to hear that no disaster has accompanied the commencement of an enterprise which you have regarded with such evil forebodings. i arrived here yesterday, vincastrum, and my first task is to assure my dear sister of my welfare and increasing confidence in the success of my undertaking. i am already far north of london, and as i walk in the streets of petersburgh, i feel a cold northern breeze play upon my cheeks, which braces my nerves and fills me with delight. do you unserstand this feeling, vincastrum? do you understand what i am saying to you?
@vincastrum vincastrum, you will rejoice to hear that no disaster has accompanied the commencement of an enterprise which you have regarded with such evil forebodings. i arrived here yesterday, vincastrum, and my first task is to assure my dear sister of my welfare and increasing confidence in the success of my undertaking. i am already far north of london, and as i walk in the streets of petersburgh, i feel a cold northern breeze play upon my cheeks, which braces my nerves and fills me with delight. do you unserstand this feeling, vincastrum? do you understand what i am saying to you?
@lawful this will have to suffice . i will now ward off the evil spirits that surround your soul for the next 25 minutes
@lawful this will have to suffice . i will now ward off the evil spirits that surround your soul for the next 25 minutes
Thank you, I have received good wisdom and blessings today.
Thank you, I have received good wisdom and blessings today.
1 2 3