Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Who still has your free flight change?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
I've been in wind since the beginning. I've thought about changing flights, but I know I'll always want to come back to wind.
I made plans to go visit all the different flights, even made a map of how I'd visit all of the flights, but then I realized that would mean spending 6 years outside of wind, and I would miss my flight. As cool as it would be to say I've been to all the flights, I'd much rather have the 16,500 gems.
I've been in wind since the beginning. I've thought about changing flights, but I know I'll always want to come back to wind.
I made plans to go visit all the different flights, even made a map of how I'd visit all of the flights, but then I realized that would mean spending 6 years outside of wind, and I would miss my flight. As cool as it would be to say I've been to all the flights, I'd much rather have the 16,500 gems.
cuNHUbU.png1rAc41Y.gifsmall_Zephyrus.png
i still do! i've thought about switching over to light a few times, but i like the wind aesthetic more, and the wind eyes match most of my fodder pairs :)
i still do! i've thought about switching over to light a few times, but i like the wind aesthetic more, and the wind eyes match most of my fodder pairs :)
Kino%20Maplestory.png dk Variant #246484 fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png
WISHLISTAVATAR
Mat | he/it | +0 FR Time
huhohhh dark-dragon-teenager-air-pixel.gif
I joined in 2021 but have no intentions of leaving Plague. I like the aesthetic and red eyes too much. That free change will always sit lol.
I joined in 2021 but have no intentions of leaving Plague. I like the aesthetic and red eyes too much. That free change will always sit lol.
gfCdYdH.gif Ninth | She/Her
Shadow and Bone Hatchery
Skins and Accents
Almost three years with shadowmama and no intention of leaving. Spooky darkness forever <3
Almost three years with shadowmama and no intention of leaving. Spooky darkness forever <3
Y5CZ3PW.png
My name is Val and I love these buttons
k3qGxO2.pngWKtl2lb.pngmlHpBMC.png
The-Dragon-s-Keep-DISCORD.png
I have! :)
9 Years, 1 Months, 12 Days
Stormcatcher is too pretty I can't leave him
I have! :)
9 Years, 1 Months, 12 Days
Stormcatcher is too pretty I can't leave him
Just a heads-up: I usually delete the threads I made before it reaches 10 replies because I want to keep my forum history tidy.
I... used mine. Went from water to fire. Planning to spend gems and hop over to Light though :P
I... used mine. Went from water to fire. Planning to spend gems and hop over to Light though :P
i6v47.gif ART SHOP! | Fandragons! | WishlistxnPIj.gifWiLjK.gif2ASqE.gifjmmdg.gif1MhDR.gifu4kWp.gif1rhpE.gif
Account Age: 7 Years, 9 Months, 14 Days

And I still have mine ^-^ Never say never, but I currently have no plans of ever switching from Nature. My heart and soul is always with Glademom.
Account Age: 7 Years, 9 Months, 14 Days

And I still have mine ^-^ Never say never, but I currently have no plans of ever switching from Nature. My heart and soul is always with Glademom.
tumblr_inline_ofoo1lSs6W1tfmvub_100.png        Nature is forever

female · she/her
Please ping me in forums
Lore · For Sale · Avatar
I'll have it forever because my heart is in Plague
I'll have it forever because my heart is in Plague
Haven't used it yet! I joined in October 2014 and have been quite happy in Wind.
Haven't used it yet! I joined in October 2014 and have been quite happy in Wind.
riVr93C.png
I used to be in plague, but I changed over to earth. I am saving up my gems to eventually move to wind
I used to be in plague, but I changed over to earth. I am saving up my gems to eventually move to wind
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42