Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Joxar recolor of Gloomwillow Guide
Hello! I've looked through the suggestions and I couldn't find something like this, so I'm making a new post! It's what it says on the tin: I'd love to get a recolor of the Gloomwillow Guide apparel for Joxar's Spare Inventory. I'm thinking of a warm red, but honestly, I'd be happy with any recolor. The guide is so cute?? Let me have more of it please [emoji=coatl love size=1] This is what I have in mind; a quick edit to get the idea: [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1060196850633814016/1111274265069760552/Twlinkling_Tenaspis.png[/img] I'm biased so I used the female skydancer as a base. I just think they're neat. Possible names I've thought of (quick warning, I'm terrible with names) are "Luminous Lampyris" or "Twinkling Tenaspis". Lampyris and Tenaspis are both different species of firefly! (Of course the staff doesn't have to do a recolor. And if they decide to, not in this color. It's just a suggestion[emoji=coatl winking size=1])
Hello! I've looked through the suggestions and I couldn't find something like this, so I'm making a new post!

It's what it says on the tin: I'd love to get a recolor of the Gloomwillow Guide apparel for Joxar's Spare Inventory. I'm thinking of a warm red, but honestly, I'd be happy with any recolor.
The guide is so cute?? Let me have more of it please

This is what I have in mind; a quick edit to get the idea:
Twlinkling_Tenaspis.png

I'm biased so I used the female skydancer as a base. I just think they're neat.

Possible names I've thought of (quick warning, I'm terrible with names) are "Luminous Lampyris" or "Twinkling Tenaspis". Lampyris and Tenaspis are both different species of firefly!

(Of course the staff doesn't have to do a recolor. And if they decide to, not in this color. It's just a suggestion)
TtDHGE5.png:)

.Inky
.she/her
.FR.+.9

_
Div-end-6x6.png
Div-V-simple-part-6.png
Div-V-simple-part-6.png
Div-V-simple-part-6.png
fYEQrk3.png

:)0aVfpdr.png

I'd like a recolor of this but staff said they lost the PSD files for y1-y2 apparel** which is why they haven't done more recolors than what we have in Joxar's Spare Inventory and they've been focusing on (comparatively) recent apparel. If they can make it happen somehow though, yes that cute little bug is something I would absolutely love a recolor of (and the Skeletal Chimes, and the Forgetools).

**I know Gloomwillow Guide is 2016, but.
I'd like a recolor of this but staff said they lost the PSD files for y1-y2 apparel** which is why they haven't done more recolors than what we have in Joxar's Spare Inventory and they've been focusing on (comparatively) recent apparel. If they can make it happen somehow though, yes that cute little bug is something I would absolutely love a recolor of (and the Skeletal Chimes, and the Forgetools).

pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
Thank you for the feedback! I didn't even know they lost the files ;-;
We will just have to wait and see if we get them <3 let's keep our fingers crossed!
Thank you for the feedback! I didn't even know they lost the files ;-;
We will just have to wait and see if we get them <3 let's keep our fingers crossed!

.Inky
.she/her
.FR.+.9

_
Div-end-6x6.png
Div-V-simple-part-6.png
Div-V-simple-part-6.png
Div-V-simple-part-6.png
fYEQrk3.png

[quote name="Helcaraxe" date="2023-05-25 10:26:19" ] I'd like a recolor of this but staff said they lost the PSD files for y1-y2 apparel** which is why they haven't done more recolors than what we have in Joxar's Spare Inventory and they've been focusing on (comparatively) recent apparel. If they can make it happen somehow though, yes that cute little bug is something I would absolutely love a recolor of (and the Skeletal Chimes, and the Forgetools). **I know Gloomwillow Guide is 2016, but. [/quote] But they did Cindersphere Baubles and Sanddune Rags! And even if files really lost - it always could be used existing in game sprites with some work to recolor. (While players do so nice recolors without source psds)
Helcaraxe wrote on 2023-05-25 10:26:19:

But they did Cindersphere Baubles and Sanddune Rags!

And even if files really lost - it always could be used existing in game sprites with some work to recolor. (While players do so nice recolors without source psds)

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
Saw this yesterday but couldn't see the colors, went back and I love the colors you chose! Support! No I don't care that I'd then be annoyed at having gone through the trouble of getting a Gloomwillow Guide for an outfit of mine
Saw this yesterday but couldn't see the colors, went back and I love the colors you chose! Support! No I don't care that I'd then be annoyed at having gone through the trouble of getting a Gloomwillow Guide for an outfit of mine
They/Them pronouns please!
Important note: If my posts seem more stressed than normal, or just generally seem off, tell me to go play A Hat in Time or something like that.
Terraria Forums About Page: here. My signature there includes a link to my AMA, which has my OC colors.
I don't mind getting pings, and I usually don't sub to threads, so ping me in replies and hopefully I won't miss them
don't they anyway need to redraw apparel for newier breeds? soo why not just to draw new one? they could try to trace them I mean look at fem bogsneaks (lil confused HOW they are this different) [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=14&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=23290&xt=dressing.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=14&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=1792&xt=dressing.png[/img] I would way rather see expanded recolours of older apparel and be redrawn and possibly be slightly different than recolours of newier stuff and fams... or ye, halos. bUUttt it is additional work so...
don't they anyway need to redraw apparel for newier breeds? soo why not just to draw new one? they could try to trace them

I mean look at fem bogsneaks (lil confused HOW they are this different)

dummy?breed=14&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=23290&xt=dressing.png

dummy?breed=14&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=1792&xt=dressing.png

I would way rather see expanded recolours of older apparel and be redrawn and possibly be slightly different than recolours of newier stuff and fams... or ye, halos. bUUttt it is additional work so...
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
Oh my god I love the warm colors of that edit [emoji=imperial love size=2]
Oh my god I love the warm colors of that edit
899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.png
FbBE7dN.png
bYt72YT.png
y2UYCzJ.png
a69iToJ.png
mlHpBMC.png
Ap2AjBP.gif
o090-d01-Sinornis.pngo090-d02-Sinornis.pngo090-d03-Sinornis.pngo090-d04-Sinornis.pngo090-d05-Sinornis.png
oh those colors look super nice! Kinda want to call it something like Brightpines Chaperone XD they prolly would think of a much better name
oh those colors look super nice! Kinda want to call it something like Brightpines Chaperone XD they prolly would think of a much better name
DVcXRyP.png
That's a very cute idea for a name!
That's a very cute idea for a name!

.Inky
.she/her
.FR.+.9

_
Div-end-6x6.png
Div-V-simple-part-6.png
Div-V-simple-part-6.png
Div-V-simple-part-6.png
fYEQrk3.png

The Guide is one of the CUTEST Festival Apparel we ever had, and giving it a Joxar Recolor of Extra Cuteness would be great! Support!
The Guide is one of the CUTEST Festival Apparel we ever had, and giving it a Joxar Recolor of Extra Cuteness would be great! Support!
(Hey! Maybe check out my comic?)
FRBanner.png