Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lightning Ancient Template Stream 4.1
1 2 3 4 5 6
forget tert leaks, undel playlist leak when edit: I'm a little embarrassed to have passed it over in the description xD thank you, I'll definitely check it out! [emoji=obelisk star size=2]
forget tert leaks, undel playlist leak when

edit: I'm a little embarrassed to have passed it over in the description xD
thank you, I'll definitely check it out!
left star border ARCY • SHE/HER • FRT+3
avatar dragon | projects | wishlist | skin shop
right star border nonAp0O.png
I am ADORING these poses, they're so cool and spikey and lend themselves to personalities really well.
Super excited for the baby pose- if it gets streamed that is. If not, fair enough ^^
I am ADORING these poses, they're so cool and spikey and lend themselves to personalities really well.
Super excited for the baby pose- if it gets streamed that is. If not, fair enough ^^
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Old Artblog
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Artfight
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandomstuck OCs
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Outdated Wishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandragons
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Credit!
|
|
|
|
@ me with a zero
not an o!
thanks for all the streams so far! it's super cool to see this breed being documented!

what is your favorite ancient line-breaking tert you have worked on? :)

edit: thanks so much for the response! diaphanous is gorgeous, definitely one of my favorites! have a good night undel!
thanks for all the streams so far! it's super cool to see this breed being documented!

what is your favorite ancient line-breaking tert you have worked on? :)

edit: thanks so much for the response! diaphanous is gorgeous, definitely one of my favorites! have a good night undel!
a screenshot of a youtube comment dated ten years ago from Povilas Šorys. the comment says, 'why he has to squeak and mewl while singing? I hate radiohead'
[quote name="Catfeather" date="2023-05-26 20:31:54" ] Wait, those aren't wings?! :o (another non flying breed, yay! Snappers need some company above-water :3) [/quote] [s]why cant he fly, is he stupid?[/s]
Catfeather wrote on 2023-05-26 20:31:54:
Wait, those aren't wings?! :o
(another non flying breed, yay! Snappers need some company above-water :3)
why cant he fly, is he stupid?
Everything looks great so far!
I'm super excited for this breed, could end up being my favorite honestly. Might even beat out Ridgebacks >> Who knows
Everything looks great so far!
I'm super excited for this breed, could end up being my favorite honestly. Might even beat out Ridgebacks >> Who knows
ooooooooooo kssHcoX.png K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
Thank you for the awesome stream, loved watching! :D
Thank you for the awesome stream, loved watching! :D
Catfeather Loop fbwG7W5.png

please see shop front for specific pinglists
This is my first time joining the livestream here. This dragon looks so good!!
This is my first time joining the livestream here. This dragon looks so good!!
pumpkin_kitties_by_hyraea-d4cw7hh.gif
Thank you for the stream! That little rotation does help a lot, I think!

Also Diaphanous sweep-- (doesn't own a single veil with it)
Thank you for the stream! That little rotation does help a lot, I think!

Also Diaphanous sweep-- (doesn't own a single veil with it)
Exusiai from Arknights, lying face-first on the ground. Her halo is a distance away from her. Bolt/Azzy/Nia
she/they | fr + 2 | avatar
I wish I could Lorem Ipsum my way through life like people Lorem Ipsum through their dragon bios. (picture source)
Hey Undel! Thanks so much for continuing the stream, it was great to watch the rest of the shading bring this to life! One thing I noticed/was curious about: is the breed supposed to have 4 or 5 digits on their front feet? I just noticed with that final preview that it looks like the seated pose has 3 digits (4 with added thumb) but the leaping one has 4/5 with thumb. It might just be hard to see the other digit with the way the seated feets are positioned, though, so maybe it's just me not being able to parse it because it's late, haha. Thanks again for sharing! Watching this process is great [emoji=ridgeback star size=1]
Hey Undel! Thanks so much for continuing the stream, it was great to watch the rest of the shading bring this to life!

One thing I noticed/was curious about: is the breed supposed to have 4 or 5 digits on their front feet? I just noticed with that final preview that it looks like the seated pose has 3 digits (4 with added thumb) but the leaping one has 4/5 with thumb.

It might just be hard to see the other digit with the way the seated feets are positioned, though, so maybe it's just me not being able to parse it because it's late, haha.

Thanks again for sharing! Watching this process is great
Ugh, so beautiful! Really fun to watch, thanks Undel.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around how the first pose's horns work. For some reason the back one seems oddly off-kilter to me compared to template 2's horns. I get in theory the horns are supposed to be raising once they've flared out, but somehow the back horn's base closest to template 1's skull looks too high (almost comically so) and it's throwing off my depth perception haha
Ugh, so beautiful! Really fun to watch, thanks Undel.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around how the first pose's horns work. For some reason the back one seems oddly off-kilter to me compared to template 2's horns. I get in theory the horns are supposed to be raising once they've flared out, but somehow the back horn's base closest to template 1's skull looks too high (almost comically so) and it's throwing off my depth perception haha
oQTeZuq.png
1 2 3 4 5 6