Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lightning Ancient Template Stream 4.1
1 2 3 4 5 6
https://youtube.com/live/6hWR8HJWahE?feature=share

I'll be doing a no-live-chat livestream this evening to finish shading the second ancient template. If you have any questions, you can post them here.
https://youtube.com/live/6hWR8HJWahE?feature=share

I'll be doing a no-live-chat livestream this evening to finish shading the second ancient template. If you have any questions, you can post them here.
OH WOW, two in a day??

It is 4:30 AM here so I'll just be listening to this in the back and occasionally looking at the screen while I finish some stuff on my phone. Dead tired. Good luck, I hope we'll be seeing the hatchling stream at some point also!
OH WOW, two in a day??

It is 4:30 AM here so I'll just be listening to this in the back and occasionally looking at the screen while I finish some stuff on my phone. Dead tired. Good luck, I hope we'll be seeing the hatchling stream at some point also!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Ok sorry for the barrage of questions
Will we be seeing the hatchling pose at some point in a live stream?
Can you explain the process for determining what parallel genes go on ancient dragons?
Ok sorry for the barrage of questions
Will we be seeing the hatchling pose at some point in a live stream?
Can you explain the process for determining what parallel genes go on ancient dragons?
Alina
She/They/Saturn/Space
Previously Oakensleaf
FR +3
ROm4zxj.png l6nCFA8.png
What is your favorite part of your art process for creating new breeds? Sketching, Shadows, etc? [emoji=new friend size=1]
What is your favorite part of your art process for creating new breeds?
Sketching, Shadows, etc?
:LTB Boolean:
:YCH/Art Shop:
:Selling IDs:
For Sale,
G1s
71424715.png92781547.png91722205.png92781456.png
[emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1]
OGk6x.gif
Slowly puts away 1kg in the vault for this breed...
Slowly puts away 1kg in the vault for this breed...
OvPZsWb.png20211221_214204.png
Does the Wacom really register as a second monitor? I also have a Cintiq and it just mirrors my primary desktop. An app that registers and shows your keystrokes should work in that case, I think. Then again I don't actually have a Proper dual setup... I dunno, it just struck me as an interesting comment.

Nice to see more of this fellow's progress, though!

Ahh, I see. Thanks for the answer!
Does the Wacom really register as a second monitor? I also have a Cintiq and it just mirrors my primary desktop. An app that registers and shows your keystrokes should work in that case, I think. Then again I don't actually have a Proper dual setup... I dunno, it just struck me as an interesting comment.

Nice to see more of this fellow's progress, though!

Ahh, I see. Thanks for the answer!
Exusiai from Arknights, lying face-first on the ground. Her halo is a distance away from her. Bolt/Azzy/Nia
she/they | fr + 2 | avatar
I wish I could Lorem Ipsum my way through life like people Lorem Ipsum through their dragon bios. (picture source)
What are your favorite features to draw on dragons? Overlapping scales, or maybe fluffy manes?

I also just want to say that it's been a real treat watching this new breed come to life! I'm an artist myself and watching your process over the past few weeks has been really special! Thank you for all your hard work! ^^
What are your favorite features to draw on dragons? Overlapping scales, or maybe fluffy manes?

I also just want to say that it's been a real treat watching this new breed come to life! I'm an artist myself and watching your process over the past few weeks has been really special! Thank you for all your hard work! ^^
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Art Shop
Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
__ LittleParade.gif _
A late night treat!
A late night treat!
The Seasonal Courts
Watermelons Unite!