Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Cthuwu's Art Dump
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Tanija
thank you ;w; they are just some random warm up doodles haha, though the skull wolf creature is a new oc of mine! havent gotten a name yet, and the bug like one in the upper center is one of my dragons, Iotama c:

and thank you for the kind words <3 im feeling better about it now, that day was pretty bad and i thought, why not check out old art ive done for others and it just happened to be each one i checked none showed up so xD it was kinda a little sucker punch to myself...and yea, during the vent i didnt consider other sites, personal things or stuff like that and it feels embarrassing re-reading it ;w;
ill definitely take this to heart and im learning to just draw and not be so worried about what ifs and to just have fun, it is a hobby for me afterall ( of course commissions are taken care of much more with time and effort )

but rest assured i wont quit c: i want to become better, thats the goal! ^^
@Tanija
thank you ;w; they are just some random warm up doodles haha, though the skull wolf creature is a new oc of mine! havent gotten a name yet, and the bug like one in the upper center is one of my dragons, Iotama c:

and thank you for the kind words <3 im feeling better about it now, that day was pretty bad and i thought, why not check out old art ive done for others and it just happened to be each one i checked none showed up so xD it was kinda a little sucker punch to myself...and yea, during the vent i didnt consider other sites, personal things or stuff like that and it feels embarrassing re-reading it ;w;
ill definitely take this to heart and im learning to just draw and not be so worried about what ifs and to just have fun, it is a hobby for me afterall ( of course commissions are taken care of much more with time and effort )

but rest assured i wont quit c: i want to become better, thats the goal! ^^
52193338.png
Oooohh you wanna buy this cool xyx g1 with 3 gorgeous art pieces so bad
7ff07c4170df01f646062c2f876fb41a5c0ccf56.png
Ahhh, thanks again for drawing my couple! ;3; Xac and Fuzo are so precious and I love them so much! I love beefy Xac more than anything, ahaha.

I wanna reply to the message @/Tanija also just replied to, but I admit, my post would be super filled with angst because...This is exactly how I'm feeling. No one seems to acknowledge my work outside of trades, and my shop isn't a success at all. It just...Really hurts.

Never mind me, gonna leave a lengthy post on my own thread because I gotta let it out...

But I genuinely enjoy your art and your PMs over time gave me joy. I will definitely be loving this piece of my couple for a while! There's a whole lot of pics of 'em I'm gonna enjoy and yours just happens to be the newest addition~ :3
Ahhh, thanks again for drawing my couple! ;3; Xac and Fuzo are so precious and I love them so much! I love beefy Xac more than anything, ahaha.

I wanna reply to the message @/Tanija also just replied to, but I admit, my post would be super filled with angst because...This is exactly how I'm feeling. No one seems to acknowledge my work outside of trades, and my shop isn't a success at all. It just...Really hurts.

Never mind me, gonna leave a lengthy post on my own thread because I gotta let it out...

But I genuinely enjoy your art and your PMs over time gave me joy. I will definitely be loving this piece of my couple for a while! There's a whole lot of pics of 'em I'm gonna enjoy and yours just happens to be the newest addition~ :3
@Commander
you're welcome, im really glad you like it! ^^

and im really sorry your feeling that way too..art can really be a pain, especially when things dont seem to be going well..im not the super best with supportive advice, especially when i believed FR was a great place to do art and that being the "easy way for gems" but it doesnt seem like it, finding commissioners is definitely the hardest part, ive only gotten a handful and it makes me think about so much that might be wrong but honestly, it just seems to take alot of time (maybe too much time Dx) its hard to not overthink it, but patience is key i think ^^

im sure another thing is (for me at least) im just found here, no other socials/petsites to spread the word, i used to have a tumblr and i think it helped with more people seeing my work? but it was a bit stressful for me...though ive been tempted to return there since it did feel more supportive! c:

id love to get something done by you :D i have to work on reference sheets though oof...but watch out for me!
keep it up, we both got this!
@Commander
you're welcome, im really glad you like it! ^^

and im really sorry your feeling that way too..art can really be a pain, especially when things dont seem to be going well..im not the super best with supportive advice, especially when i believed FR was a great place to do art and that being the "easy way for gems" but it doesnt seem like it, finding commissioners is definitely the hardest part, ive only gotten a handful and it makes me think about so much that might be wrong but honestly, it just seems to take alot of time (maybe too much time Dx) its hard to not overthink it, but patience is key i think ^^

im sure another thing is (for me at least) im just found here, no other socials/petsites to spread the word, i used to have a tumblr and i think it helped with more people seeing my work? but it was a bit stressful for me...though ive been tempted to return there since it did feel more supportive! c:

id love to get something done by you :D i have to work on reference sheets though oof...but watch out for me!
keep it up, we both got this!
52193338.png
Aw, thanks so much! ;3; I'll be open~ Even if I have to have massive breaks due to my paying job in a month. xD Considered closing for that reason (and art fight) but eh, I'll keep it open since training isn't that long and I'll then be free the rest of the day. :3

Yeah, even when hearing "style is subjective" it just makes it almost worse when you're just doing your best and hoping for success, open to most any type of OC (ahaha, at least, I try to be, but dang, how do females work huh??), but get ziltch.

I am giving you all the luck as well! Your art is definitely worth the buy (and wait! I'm just gonna go stare at Xac even more now, thanks xD), and I definitely feel that pain you felt.

Sad thing, that pet site? It's like...Super dead now. Comms were never allowed from what I know, but the site's just in such bad shape it's not even funny. :/ I joined FR because of stuff happening on that site and I'm definitely staying, even when that site goes down! It's actually super chill here and I like that. :3

I feel like comms may pick that site up though, so who knows? There's an ongoing petition for at least onsite currency, but we'll see what happens.
Aw, thanks so much! ;3; I'll be open~ Even if I have to have massive breaks due to my paying job in a month. xD Considered closing for that reason (and art fight) but eh, I'll keep it open since training isn't that long and I'll then be free the rest of the day. :3

Yeah, even when hearing "style is subjective" it just makes it almost worse when you're just doing your best and hoping for success, open to most any type of OC (ahaha, at least, I try to be, but dang, how do females work huh??), but get ziltch.

I am giving you all the luck as well! Your art is definitely worth the buy (and wait! I'm just gonna go stare at Xac even more now, thanks xD), and I definitely feel that pain you felt.

Sad thing, that pet site? It's like...Super dead now. Comms were never allowed from what I know, but the site's just in such bad shape it's not even funny. :/ I joined FR because of stuff happening on that site and I'm definitely staying, even when that site goes down! It's actually super chill here and I like that. :3

I feel like comms may pick that site up though, so who knows? There's an ongoing petition for at least onsite currency, but we'll see what happens.
Ohhh my gosh Stone looks so good :D He (and you haha) did great with that new tat [emoji=snapper love size=2] He's so cool omggg and i love the spike beard design too!
Ohhh my gosh Stone looks so good :D He (and you haha) did great with that new tat He's so cool omggg and i love the spike beard design too!
.......413ed94a7ed081423339dc9ad221e7783e66a715.png....
2c5d77634624e02aa8c1f95d43873fcbc89a7efd.png.....
A0CDXxc.png
He is just a li'l guy!!
Ah, he's so pretty :)
He is just a li'l guy!!
Ah, he's so pretty :)
wcadopt-voiken1.png ZTsKQhL.png wcadopt-voiken2.png
Ping me if you want my attention.
[img] https://i.postimg.cc/gkY502ND/IMG-0314.png[/img] a finished commission! orange/purple is such a good color combo, i definitely need more myself! and very happy with the birds!! c: ive drawn birds like…twice in my life lmao
IMG-0314.png

a finished commission! orange/purple is such a good color combo, i definitely need more myself! and very happy with the birds!! c: ive drawn birds like…twice in my life lmao
52193338.png
thank you omg!! i adore how this turned out so much <3!! the absolute perfect portrait for Pitohui, everything here is amazing and you captured all those birds so perfectly too :D
thank you omg!! i adore how this turned out so much <3!! the absolute perfect portrait for Pitohui, everything here is amazing and you captured all those birds so perfectly too :D
.......413ed94a7ed081423339dc9ad221e7783e66a715.png....
2c5d77634624e02aa8c1f95d43873fcbc89a7efd.png.....
A0CDXxc.png
:000
They look so cool!! The birds look neat as well :)
:000
They look so cool!! The birds look neat as well :)
wcadopt-voiken1.png ZTsKQhL.png wcadopt-voiken2.png
Ping me if you want my attention.
ive been slackin on drawing lately, but i have tons of sketches and warm up doodles to show! plus im still workin on the frog guardian adopts too c: [img] https://i.postimg.cc/zDFw47jR/IMG-0323.png[/img] [img] https://i.postimg.cc/wj7hypdh/IMG-0325.png[/img] [img] https://i.postimg.cc/8CvM4mcc/IMG-0326.png[/img] [img] https://i.postimg.cc/qRdn566L/IMG-0327.png[/img] [img] https://i.postimg.cc/T20mtwdV/IMG-0328.png[/img]
ive been slackin on drawing lately, but i have tons of sketches and warm up doodles to show! plus im still workin on the frog guardian adopts too c:

IMG-0323.png

IMG-0325.png
IMG-0326.png
IMG-0327.png
IMG-0328.png
52193338.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16