Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | i dont wanna play glimmer and gloom ev
1 2 3 4 5
ery day u_u i get so lazy ......... i want that muney tho </3 also this isnt asking for other suggestions for making money (unless therye SUPER easy) so dont worry im just whining LEL do u guys consistently hit your cap every day?
ery day u_u i get so lazy ......... i want that muney tho </3 also this isnt asking for other suggestions for making money (unless therye SUPER easy) so dont worry im just whining LEL do u guys consistently hit your cap every day?
ePOliyb.png
bYt72YT.png
zwkSD6b.png
lAvpyOQ.png
Artfracture and/or (hard) Jigsaw. I don't care if Glimmer and Gloom is the most effective way, I'm not having fun with it.
Artfracture and/or (hard) Jigsaw. I don't care if Glimmer and Gloom is the most effective way, I'm not having fun with it.
G&G is boring, but it's the most efficient way to make treasure in the fairgrounds, and I think that's a serious problem that the devs absolutely should be paying a lot more attention to. it's not even that hard! track user inputs, track what people are spending time playing, and BALANCE THE PAYOUTS. it's ridiculous that I can use the offsite hint page to max my fairground payout with G&G in less than ten minutes, but Mahjong--which can't be cheated--pays a fraction of the treasure for a significantly longer investment time. and Shock Switch has been "in beta" how long now? I enjoy playing it, but I really don't enjoy spending fifteen minutes racking up a nice high score, getting a hiccup in my connection, and losing the game with no treasure gain whatsoever. and don't get me started on Jigsaw, it used to be my favorite until it was deliberately ruined.

I could hope that the anniversary will see some revamping of the Fairgrounds, but it's a pretty faint hope, given how neglected and mismanaged it's been so far.
G&G is boring, but it's the most efficient way to make treasure in the fairgrounds, and I think that's a serious problem that the devs absolutely should be paying a lot more attention to. it's not even that hard! track user inputs, track what people are spending time playing, and BALANCE THE PAYOUTS. it's ridiculous that I can use the offsite hint page to max my fairground payout with G&G in less than ten minutes, but Mahjong--which can't be cheated--pays a fraction of the treasure for a significantly longer investment time. and Shock Switch has been "in beta" how long now? I enjoy playing it, but I really don't enjoy spending fifteen minutes racking up a nice high score, getting a hiccup in my connection, and losing the game with no treasure gain whatsoever. and don't get me started on Jigsaw, it used to be my favorite until it was deliberately ruined.

I could hope that the anniversary will see some revamping of the Fairgrounds, but it's a pretty faint hope, given how neglected and mismanaged it's been so far.
LOVE IS INEFFICIENT. GET BACK TO WORK.
I try to hit my my cap every day, but there are definitely periods where I'm too lazy to even touch fairgrounds. At least it only takes 15-ish minutes so I don't bore myself to death!

Also, Tidal Trouble my beloved, if only you gave me more than 400 treasure per game...
I try to hit my my cap every day, but there are definitely periods where I'm too lazy to even touch fairgrounds. At least it only takes 15-ish minutes so I don't bore myself to death!

Also, Tidal Trouble my beloved, if only you gave me more than 400 treasure per game...
20240124-2118111.gif
I don't play glimmer and gloom because no matter how many tutorials and videos I watch I simply don't understand how to beat it no matter what ;-;
I don't play glimmer and gloom because no matter how many tutorials and videos I watch I simply don't understand how to beat it no matter what ;-;
SIG-02.png
G&G fries my brain. I used to play it everyday to max out fairgrounds but now I can't even look at it. Why does the most efficient way to earn money has to be so boring and ridiculously tedious? Most of its modes are literally unplayable without a solver
G&G fries my brain. I used to play it everyday to max out fairgrounds but now I can't even look at it. Why does the most efficient way to earn money has to be so boring and ridiculously tedious? Most of its modes are literally unplayable without a solver
XI8Ptgx.jpg
how do you even play it? i read all the guides but i still can't play it
how do you even play it? i read all the guides but i still can't play it
i used to play g&g on my phone on my commute to uni but when i dropped out (covid yayayayayy) i fell out of the habit and i haven't been able to get back into it lol

sometimes i'll max it out on my laptop if i'm bored or need treasure but it hurts my hand to click stuff that fast so i don't really seek it out as much anymore :X
i used to play g&g on my phone on my commute to uni but when i dropped out (covid yayayayayy) i fell out of the habit and i haven't been able to get back into it lol

sometimes i'll max it out on my laptop if i'm bored or need treasure but it hurts my hand to click stuff that fast so i don't really seek it out as much anymore :X
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
@tropicoolfish

I know you said you read all the guides, but this is the one that made me understand it. It literally walks you through solving every puzzle, there are only 2 patterns you have to memorize and once you do, a single round takes 6-15 seconds. Just read through the whole thing and don't skip any parts. I max FG in 10-15 minutes using this method.
@tropicoolfish

I know you said you read all the guides, but this is the one that made me understand it. It literally walks you through solving every puzzle, there are only 2 patterns you have to memorize and once you do, a single round takes 6-15 seconds. Just read through the whole thing and don't skip any parts. I max FG in 10-15 minutes using this method.
[quote name="@DragonKingOfSeas" date="2023-05-26 16:23:39" ] G&G fries my brain. I used to play it everyday to max out fairgrounds but now I can't even look at it. Why does the most efficient way to earn money has to be so boring and ridiculously tedious? Most of its modes are literally unplayable without a solver [/quote] I play glimmer and gloom on Hard mode without a solver, but for some reason the method I learned isn't really easily found? I can send it to you, if you want to give it another shot, but I understand if you don't due to the boredom!
@DragonKingOfSeas wrote on 2023-05-26 16:23:39:

I play glimmer and gloom on Hard mode without a solver, but for some reason the method I learned isn't really easily found? I can send it to you, if you want to give it another shot, but I understand if you don't due to the boredom!
1 2 3 4 5