Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roses & Storms | Warrior Cats RP | OOC
1 2
[center]Hello, and welcome to my humble corner of the forums! This is a warrior cats themed rp that I like to call "Roses & Storms". I hope you'll consider joining! Thank you for stopping by, and have a lovely day. ^^ ---------- [emoji=gear size=1][b][i][u]{~Thread Links~}[/u][/i][/b][emoji=gear size=1] [i]Rp: N/A Discussion: N/A[/i] ---------- [emoji=book 2 size=1][b][i][u]{~Rules~}[/u][/i][/b][emoji=book 2 size=1] [i]1. Please remain kind and respectful to each other, even if the other person/people make it slightly difficult. We don't need any unnecessary drama. 2. Reservations/requests to hold a spot last about 3 days unless you ask specifically for a longer hold on your spot. Otherwise, your spot will be opened back up to the public again. 3. If you ask to join, post a sign-up, and don't respond for a week or longer, you'll be removed from the rp. Sorry ;>; 4. No gore, please. It's gross ;-; 5. No 18+. Things like holding hands, hugging, snuggling and the occasional kiss is okay, but take it further than that please take it to pm's or have it fade to black. 6. Hate the character, not the player. 7. I have the right to accept and decline forms as I see fit. 8. I'm as slow as a snail when it comes to things like this, so please be patient with me. ;w; 9. No killing/seriously injuring a character without their owner's permission. 10. No bullying outside of rp, please. 11. LGBTQ+ is allowed and accepted! :> 12. If you break any of these rules more than twice, you'll be removed from the rp. You may join back, but as a different character unless I say otherwise. If you break the rules more than twice after rejoining, you'll be permanently removed from the rp and won't be allowed back. Sorry if this sounds harsh.. ;-; T>T 13. Please try to do 2 or more sentences with each response. 14. To clarify, some things will be similar to the books but not completely; for example, you can't have a relationship with someone outside your clan, you can't kill another cat, etc. However, in terms of medicine cats having a mate and kits, they're allowed to do so as long as the leader has given them permission, and even then, their assistant must be able to take over until the medicine cat is able to go back to their regular duties.[/i] ---------- [emoji=old parchment size=1][b][i][u]{~Character Sheet~}[/u][/i][/b][emoji=old parchment size=1] [b]Name[/b]: [b]Age[/b]: [b]Gender[/b]: [b]Sexuality[/b]: [b]Clan (aka the clan you're part of)[/b]: [b]Rank (Leader, Warrior, Queen, etc)[/b]: [b]Appearance (2+ sentences unless you have a photo)[/b]: [b]Personality (2+ sentences)[/b]: [b]Likes/Dislikes (optional)[/b]: [b]Crush (optional)[/b]: [b]Mate (optional)[/b]: [b]Backstory (optional)[/b]: [b]Other[/b]: (Note: When you do this, you can remove the stuff in parenthesis! ^^) ---------- [emoji=ancient size=1][b][i][u]{~Plot~}[/u][/i][/b][emoji=ancient size=1] [i]Tensions have been high between the two existing clans as of late; cats are going missing or ending up dead, more and more natural predators are showing up, and each clan seems to think that their ancestors are to blame. Meanwhile, hiding within the shadows of one of these clans, a father with his child are struggling to keep their clan together, and yet even from all of this, a second party lies in waiting for the chance to destroy the clans. Will things begin to settle down? Will the clans find out where their cats or going, and who’s killing them? Well, I guess that’s for me to know, and you to find out![/i] (Note: Sorry if this is short or seems rushed! I didn't have too many ideas for how to write this so I went with whatever popped into my brain. :'>) ---------- [emoji=bestiary size=1][b][i][u]{~Clan Descriptions~}[/u][/i][/b][emoji=bestiary size=1] [emoji=cloud size=1][b][i][u]StormClan's Territory[/u][/i][/b][emoji=cloud size=1] [i]StormClan lives in a large cave at the bottom of a mountain. The space has many holes and openings along the walls that are used as dens, with shallow divots in the bottoms of them to line with moss and other soft items to make nests. In the middle of a cave is a very large and awkwardly shaped, almost square rock that has natural ridges similar to steps, and this is where the leader holds meetings, while the rest of the clan listens from below the ledge. Outside of the cave is an area consisting of a small forest with a few clearings and a large lake, and the clan is able to hunt a variety of food in these areas, including small mice and even bats that sometimes live in the deeper levels of the cave tunnels. Founder: A solid gray, short-furred tom with blue eyes named Stormbreaker, later named Stormstar. Stormstar used to be part of a rogue group until a fire ran through his former home and the rest of his group members scattered or died.[/i] [emoji=rose size=1][b][i][u]RoseClan's Territory[/u][/i][/b][emoji=rose size=1] [i]RoseClan's camp is located within the center of a clearing shaped vaguely like a semi-circle, which is lined with natural brambles and rose bushes along the edges to keep intruders and unwanted animals out. There's a large, flat rock in the center that the leader stands on for meetings, and the dens are made up of vines, clay, and branches that have the thorns removed, and the nests are also shallow divots lined or filled with soft materials for sleeping. Outside of the camp, the camp is surrounded by a forest, and somewhere near the edge of the border is another lake that's slightly smaller than StormClan's lake, but the area is just as bountiful and filled with prey. Founder: A tortoiseshell tom with green eyes named Rosefall, later named Rosestar. Rosestar used to be part of a small clan that lived far over the mountains until their home was overrun by Twolegs, causing most of his former clanmates to either scatter, die, or get taken away by Twolegs.[/i] ---------- [emoji=arcanist's runestone size=1][b][i][u]{~Locations & Landmarks~}[/u][/i][/b][emoji=arcanist's runestone size=1] [b][i][u](Locations)[/u][/i][/b] [emoji=amber mosquito size=1][b][i][u]The Tunnels[/u][/i][/b][emoji=amber mosquito size=1] [i]In the very back of the cave that StormClan lives in, there's an opening that's just tall enough for the cats to walk with their heads lifted and wide enough that three cats can stand side by side but with only a little space, and further in is a network of tunnels that lead to places all over the place from underground.; however, only three of these such tunnels lead to an area within StormCLan territory, while one tunnel leads to the border between the two clans. Sometimes these tunnels lead to other much smaller caves, or they lead to dead ends, but the most dangerous part about these tunnels is that if a cat were to get lost down there, the tunnels are very easily flooded if there was ever a storm. Nonetheless, this is how the clan would test their apprentices when they were of age to become warriors; if they found a successful way out, they'd be made a warrior, but if they didn't, well... I think you get the picture.[/i] [emoji=full moon size=1][b][i][u]Moonfall[/u][/i][/b][emoji=full moon size=1] [i]The place where medicine cats go to speak with the ancestors, and the place where leaders go to receive their nine lives. This location received its name from the waterfall it lies behind, and the cave where it flows into is located in a medium size circular cave with a shiny crystal formation in the center. To communicate with the ancestors,all one has to do is touch their nose to the cold, smooth surface of the crystal, and it's then that you fall asleep.[/i] [b][i][u](Landmarks)[/u][/i][/b] [emoji=earth rune size=1][b][i][u]Threestones[/u][/i][/b][emoji=earth rune size=1] [i]The gathering place where the cats can interact peacefully on neutral ground and discuss any new business. This location is in the center of a large clearing. It got its name from the three large stones standing close together in the center; the tallest is for the leaders, the second tallest is for the medicine cats, and the shortest is for the deputies. The rest of the cats sit below on the ground below the stones.[/i] [emoji=beastclan rune size=1][b][i][u]Flat Rock[/u][/i][/b][emoji=beastclan rune size=1] [i]A large, flat rock that's often used for sunning oneself. Located on some neutral ground near RoseClan's part of the border.[/i] [emoji=acorn size=1][b][i][u]Squirrel Tree[/u][/i][/b][emoji=acorn size=1] [i]A tree where you can often find many squirrels, and is a good place to hunt and gather prey. Located on some neutral ground near StormClan's part of the border.[/i] [emoji=blacksmith anvil size=1]Abandoned Twoleg Den[emoji=blacksmith anvil size=1] [i]A den that used to be occupied by Twolegs, but has been abandoned since before the clans arrived in the area. Now it's falling apart in some places but is a good spot to hunt so long as you're careful. Located in a small patch of forest in the area near the Moonfall.[/i] [emoji=water rune size=1][b][i][u]Swimming River[/u][/i][/b][emoji=water rune size=1] [i]A calm, slow-moving river perfect for swimming, drinking, and catching fish, except for during Leafbare if you're not able to break through the ice when it's frozen over. Located on some neutral ground right in between where RoseClan and StormClan's borders are near each other.[/i][/center]
Hello, and welcome to my humble corner of the forums! This is a warrior cats themed rp that I like to call "Roses & Storms". I hope you'll consider joining! Thank you for stopping by, and have a lovely day. ^^

{~Thread Links~}

Rp: N/A
Discussion: N/A

{~Rules~}

1. Please remain kind and respectful to each other, even if the other person/people make it slightly difficult. We don't need any unnecessary drama.

2. Reservations/requests to hold a spot last about 3 days unless you ask specifically for a longer hold on your spot. Otherwise, your spot will be opened back up to the public again.

3. If you ask to join, post a sign-up, and don't respond for a week or longer, you'll be removed from the rp. Sorry ;>;

4. No gore, please. It's gross ;-;

5. No 18+. Things like holding hands, hugging, snuggling and the occasional kiss is okay, but take it further than that please take it to pm's or have it fade to black.

6. Hate the character, not the player.

7. I have the right to accept and decline forms as I see fit.

8. I'm as slow as a snail when it comes to things like this, so please be patient with me. ;w;

9. No killing/seriously injuring a character without their owner's permission.

10. No bullying outside of rp, please.

11. LGBTQ+ is allowed and accepted! :>

12. If you break any of these rules more than twice, you'll be removed from the rp. You may join back, but as a different character unless I say otherwise. If you break the rules more than twice after rejoining, you'll be permanently removed from the rp and won't be allowed back. Sorry if this sounds harsh.. ;-; T>T

13. Please try to do 2 or more sentences with each response.

14. To clarify, some things will be similar to the books but not completely; for example, you can't have a relationship with someone outside your clan, you can't kill another cat, etc. However, in terms of medicine cats having a mate and kits, they're allowed to do so as long as the leader has given them permission, and even then, their assistant must be able to take over until the medicine cat is able to go back to their regular duties.

{~Character Sheet~}

Name:
Sexuality:
Clan (aka the clan you're part of):
Rank (Leader, Warrior, Queen, etc):
Appearance (2+ sentences unless you have a photo):
Personality (2+ sentences):
Likes/Dislikes (optional):
Crush (optional):
Mate (optional):
Backstory (optional):
Other:

(Note: When you do this, you can remove the stuff in parenthesis! ^^)

{~Plot~}

Tensions have been high between the two existing clans as of late; cats are going missing or ending up dead, more and more natural predators are showing up, and each clan seems to think that their ancestors are to blame. Meanwhile, hiding within the shadows of one of these clans, a father with his child are struggling to keep their clan together, and yet even from all of this, a second party lies in waiting for the chance to destroy the clans.

Will things begin to settle down? Will the clans find out where their cats or going, and who’s killing them? Well, I guess that’s for me to know, and you to find out!

(Note: Sorry if this is short or seems rushed! I didn't have too many ideas for how to write this so I went with whatever popped into my brain. :'>)

{~Clan Descriptions~}

StormClan's Territory

StormClan lives in a large cave at the bottom of a mountain. The space has many holes and openings along the walls that are used as dens, with shallow divots in the bottoms of them to line with moss and other soft items to make nests. In the middle of a cave is a very large and awkwardly shaped, almost square rock that has natural ridges similar to steps, and this is where the leader holds meetings, while the rest of the clan listens from below the ledge. Outside of the cave is an area consisting of a small forest with a few clearings and a large lake, and the clan is able to hunt a variety of food in these areas, including small mice and even bats that sometimes live in the deeper levels of the cave tunnels.

Founder: A solid gray, short-furred tom with blue eyes named Stormbreaker, later named Stormstar. Stormstar used to be part of a rogue group until a fire ran through his former home and the rest of his group members scattered or died.

RoseClan's Territory

RoseClan's camp is located within the center of a clearing shaped vaguely like a semi-circle, which is lined with natural brambles and rose bushes along the edges to keep intruders and unwanted animals out. There's a large, flat rock in the center that the leader stands on for meetings, and the dens are made up of vines, clay, and branches that have the thorns removed, and the nests are also shallow divots lined or filled with soft materials for sleeping. Outside of the camp, the camp is surrounded by a forest, and somewhere near the edge of the border is another lake that's slightly smaller than StormClan's lake, but the area is just as bountiful and filled with prey.

Founder: A tortoiseshell tom with green eyes named Rosefall, later named Rosestar. Rosestar used to be part of a small clan that lived far over the mountains until their home was overrun by Twolegs, causing most of his former clanmates to either scatter, die, or get taken away by Twolegs.

{~Locations & Landmarks~}

(Locations)

The Tunnels

In the very back of the cave that StormClan lives in, there's an opening that's just tall enough for the cats to walk with their heads lifted and wide enough that three cats can stand side by side but with only a little space, and further in is a network of tunnels that lead to places all over the place from underground.; however, only three of these such tunnels lead to an area within StormCLan territory, while one tunnel leads to the border between the two clans. Sometimes these tunnels lead to other much smaller caves, or they lead to dead ends, but the most dangerous part about these tunnels is that if a cat were to get lost down there, the tunnels are very easily flooded if there was ever a storm. Nonetheless, this is how the clan would test their apprentices when they were of age to become warriors; if they found a successful way out, they'd be made a warrior, but if they didn't, well... I think you get the picture.

Moonfall

The place where medicine cats go to speak with the ancestors, and the place where leaders go to receive their nine lives. This location received its name from the waterfall it lies behind, and the cave where it flows into is located in a medium size circular cave with a shiny crystal formation in the center. To communicate with the ancestors,all one has to do is touch their nose to the cold, smooth surface of the crystal, and it's then that you fall asleep.

(Landmarks)

Threestones

The gathering place where the cats can interact peacefully on neutral ground and discuss any new business. This location is in the center of a large clearing. It got its name from the three large stones standing close together in the center; the tallest is for the leaders, the second tallest is for the medicine cats, and the shortest is for the deputies. The rest of the cats sit below on the ground below the stones.

Flat Rock

A large, flat rock that's often used for sunning oneself. Located on some neutral ground near RoseClan's part of the border.

Squirrel Tree

A tree where you can often find many squirrels, and is a good place to hunt and gather prey. Located on some neutral ground near StormClan's part of the border.

Abandoned Twoleg Den

A den that used to be occupied by Twolegs, but has been abandoned since before the clans arrived in the area. Now it's falling apart in some places but is a good spot to hunt so long as you're careful. Located in a small patch of forest in the area near the Moonfall.

Swimming River

A calm, slow-moving river perfect for swimming, drinking, and catching fish, except for during Leafbare if you're not able to break through the ice when it's frozen over. Located on some neutral ground right in between where RoseClan and StormClan's borders are near each other.
she/they | 3 hours ahead of FR time | just a gremlin who's tryin' to survive in this big old world filled with chaos.
[font=timesnewroman] ( When I was very young I used to rp on the warrior cat forums all the time. It's been so many years so forgive me if this is a bit lackluster but I'm just scrounging my memory for my old characters lol. I'll throw a couple in, will probably add more later.) [url=https://ibb.co/nfjncZz][img]https://i.ibb.co/ftHnpB4/Screenshot-2023-05-23-at-12-09-35-PM.png[/img][/url] Name: [b]Willowpaw[/b] Age: [b]8 moons[/b] Gender: [b]She/her[/b] Sexuality: [b]TBD? Probably female lean.[/b] Clan (aka the clan you're part of): [b]Stormclan[/b] Rank (Leader, Warrior, Queen, etc): [b]Med cat apprentice??[/b] Appearance (2+ sentences unless you have a photo): [b]Willowpaw is a soft, light grey cat. She has subtle white accents on her muzzle, above her eyes, down her stomach and unevenly on her toes. Because of a minor accident as a kit, she is partially blind in one eye. Her right eye has a mildly cloudy appearance and tends to irritate easily. It serves mostly as just an annoyance, but impacted her depth perception enough that it made warrior activities such as hunting a great challenge. [/b] Personality (2+ sentences): [b]Despite going the medicine cat route without much input, Willowpaw is a generally content apprentice. On first impression she comes off as quiet and obedient, with a head-down eagerness to learn. But generally, she is rather unserious and enjoys responding to most things with some degree of dryness or quip. [/b] Likes/Dislikes (optional): Crush (optional): Mate (optional): Backstory (optional): Other: [url=https://ibb.co/jf9yvwr][img]https://i.ibb.co/pw6fvKL/Screenshot-2023-05-23-at-12-16-48-PM.png[/img][/url] Name: [b]Adderthroat[/b] Age: [b]50 moons[/b] Gender: [b]He/him[/b] Sexuality: [b]Heterosexual[/b] Clan (aka the clan you're part of): [b]Roseclan[/b] Rank (Leader, Warrior, Queen, etc): [b]Warrior[/b] Appearance (2+ sentences unless you have a photo): [b]Adderthroat is a large, short-haired dark brown tabby with a distinctive white patch running from his chin to his chest. But his most distinctive feature is his unusual ears, which curl slightly backwards. He his a worn cat, with thinning fur in some streaks from old scars.[/b] Personality (2+ sentences): [b]Adderthroat is a straightfoward warrior with a sharp tongue. His prefix came from his ill-temperedness as a kit, and it hasn't quite gone away. He is an older and well-trained warrior, and surprisingly or unsurprisingly one of the least-sought-after mentors. Despite a somewhat unlikable disposition, it's hard to argue that he isn't a skilled hunter and fighter, or that he isn't a deeply loyal clanmate that would do anything for the sake of the clan as a whole.[/b] Likes/Dislikes (optional): Crush (optional): Mate (optional): Backstory (optional): Other:

( When I was very young I used to rp on the warrior cat forums all the time. It's been so many years so forgive me if this is a bit lackluster but I'm just scrounging my memory for my old characters lol. I'll throw a couple in, will probably add more later.)

Screenshot-2023-05-23-at-12-09-35-PM.png
Name: Willowpaw
Sexuality: TBD? Probably female lean.
Clan (aka the clan you're part of): Stormclan
Rank (Leader, Warrior, Queen, etc): Med cat apprentice??
Willowpaw is a soft, light grey cat. She has subtle white accents on her muzzle, above her eyes, down her stomach and unevenly on her toes.

Because of a minor accident as a kit, she is partially blind in one eye. Her right eye has a mildly cloudy appearance and tends to irritate easily. It serves mostly as just an annoyance, but impacted her depth perception enough that it made warrior activities such as hunting a great challenge.

Despite going the medicine cat route without much input, Willowpaw is a generally content apprentice. On first impression she comes off as quiet and obedient, with a head-down eagerness to learn. But generally, she is rather unserious and enjoys responding to most things with some degree of dryness or quip.
Crush (optional):
Mate (optional):
Backstory (optional):
Other:

Screenshot-2023-05-23-at-12-16-48-PM.png
Name: Adderthroat
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Clan (aka the clan you're part of): Roseclan
Rank (Leader, Warrior, Queen, etc): Warrior
Adderthroat is a large, short-haired dark brown tabby with a distinctive white patch running from his chin to his chest. But his most distinctive feature is his unusual ears, which curl slightly backwards. He his a worn cat, with thinning fur in some streaks from old scars.
Adderthroat is a straightfoward warrior with a sharp tongue. His prefix came from his ill-temperedness as a kit, and it hasn't quite gone away. He is an older and well-trained warrior, and surprisingly or unsurprisingly one of the least-sought-after mentors. Despite a somewhat unlikable disposition, it's hard to argue that he isn't a skilled hunter and fighter, or that he isn't a deeply loyal clanmate that would do anything for the sake of the clan as a whole.
Crush (optional):
Mate (optional):
Backstory (optional):
Other:
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhIHd9PNx.gif
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
@LostGhost7021
ooHOhoho this caught my eye So quick !! could i reserve the medicine cat slot for RoseClan? i've got a sort of "divinator" concept stirring in my brain, where the cat reads signs from various divination methods (like tea leaf reading)!
@LostGhost7021
ooHOhoho this caught my eye So quick !! could i reserve the medicine cat slot for RoseClan? i've got a sort of "divinator" concept stirring in my brain, where the cat reads signs from various divination methods (like tea leaf reading)!
tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png Achilles / Steven
. He / Thae / They / It » 1999
. Writer » Artist » Roleplayer
. FR +3 » Offline Weekends
d7a3cb0282df8d26e64689d7b0448262176660d8.png
@LostGhost7021
sicck, i'll get started on their profile >:3
@LostGhost7021
sicck, i'll get started on their profile >:3
[center][rule][img]https://imgpile.com/images/uLATyW.png[/img] [columns][nextcol][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/624059123444613120/1108471635159302305/divinator_cat.png[/img] [url=https://picrew.me/en/image_maker/1314129][u]picrew[/u][/url] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/23883.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/36323.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/46443.png[/img] [nextcol][columns][font=avenir][b]| [u]name[/u] |[/b] • ??? [color=transparent]X[/color][b]| [u]prefix[/u] |[/b] • ???; [i]meaning behind[/i] [color=transparent]X[/color][b]| [u]suffix[/u] |[/b] • ???; [i]meaning behind[/i] [b]| [u]age[/u] |[/b] • 38 moons [b]| [u]gender[/u] |[/b] • Genderqueer Tom [color=transparent]XX[/color] they • he • any neopronouns [b]| [u]orientation[/u] |[/b] • Bisexual, Grayromantic [emoji=rose size=1] [b][u]Medicine Cat of RoseClan[/u][/b][nextcol][color=transparent]XXXXXXXX[/color][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/624059123444613120/915883267960504320/zd7sy4q1.png[/img][/columns] [font=avenir][u][b]physical description [color=transparent]XX[/color][/b][/u] A lanky, white and black-patched cat with large ears, visible fangs, tea-green eyes, and a teal-dyed leather collar. Their short fur is somewhat scruffy, and their tail is longer than average. [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/XrrEyva.png[/img][color=transparent]X[/color] [nextcol][font=avenir][u][b]relations [color=transparent]XX[/color][/b][/u] [b][i]cat's name[/i][/b] • [u]relation[/u], feelings about [b][i]cat's name[/i][/b] • [u]relation[/u], feelings about [b][i]cat's name[/i][/b] • [u]relation[/u], feelings about[/columns][/columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/cP69oES.png[/img] [img]https://imgpile.com/images/uLAFYg.png[/img][columns][nextcol][font=avenir][u][b]personality [color=transparent]XX[/color][/b][/u] ???'s situational awareness is sharp and well honed, their nestside manner tailored for every patient. They have low empathy, but strong compassion, willing to help [i]any[/i] cat in need of aide. ??? has a naturally dry sense of humor (though ??? doesn't consider themself all that funny), stemming from his often cynical outlook. [u][b]background [color=transparent]XX[/color][/b][/u] The early years were hard, and full of self-interested cats who were fighting fang and claw to survive. He was not a fighter, barely a hunter, and few would stop to listen to his reasoning for sharing resources. (Most cats would steal food out from under them, or smack them upside the head, before they could even get a word out.) He was sure he wouldn't last the next season's cycle, before he was snatched by upwalkers. Living in their den wasn't so bad, truth be told. They fed him, kept fleas off of him, and took him to many different places. It was actually pretty nice, but, nothing ever lasts. On a trip far outside the city, they got separated during a freak storm. One that tore his upwalkers' tent and flooded the river they were near. [ later notes; gets taken in by RoseClan when he's about a year old. Finds himself in the medicine den for his first few moons, due to catching pneumonia. Ends up helping the Medicine Cat, who is old and stubborn. Medicine Cat takes them on as an apprentice. Medicine Cat recently disappeared without a trace, leaving ??? as the sole healer. ] [u][b]trivia [color=transparent]XX[/color][/b][/u] • Is an animist, believing that objects, places, and creatures all possess a distinct spiritual essence. Doesn't believe that the clans' ancestors have divine power(s) / doesn't believe in StarClan. Scared to tell this to their clanmates, and has only shared their beliefs with StormClan's medicine cat. • Uses various methods of divination to read signs from the spirits of the land, fauna, & seasons. Tells everyone they receive the signs from StarClan, instead. • Neopronoun collector <3 • Doesn't use contractions when speaking aloud. • Collects glass bottles, to help preserve herbs & because they think glass is pretty. [nextcol] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/16447.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/equipment/35408.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/equipment/32986.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/1148.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/765.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/31222.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/1075.png[/img] [nextcol][/columns][center][img]https://imgpile.com/images/uLAdGP.png[/img][/center][rule] [right][size=1][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2648881]code layout - Archaic[/url] • [url=https://www.deviantart.com/stressedeyes/art/taxidermy-2-f2u-709367338]skull pixel[/url] • [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2927775]art assets & dividers[/url][/right]

uLATyW.png

divinator_cat.png
picrew
23883.png36323.png46443.png
| name | • ???
X| prefix | • ???; meaning behind
X| suffix | • ???; meaning behind
| age | • 38 moons
| gender | • Genderqueer Tom
XX they • he • any neopronouns
| orientation | • Bisexual, Grayromantic
Medicine Cat of RoseClan
XXXXXXXXzd7sy4q1.png

physical description XX
A lanky, white and black-patched cat with large ears, visible fangs, tea-green eyes, and a teal-dyed leather collar. Their short fur is somewhat scruffy, and their tail is longer than average.

XrrEyva.pngX relations XX
cat's namerelation, feelings about

cP69oES.png
uLAFYg.png
personality XX
???'s situational awareness is sharp and well honed, their nestside manner tailored for every patient. They have low empathy, but strong compassion, willing to help any cat in need of aide. ??? has a naturally dry sense of humor (though ??? doesn't consider themself all that funny), stemming from his often cynical outlook.

background XX
The early years were hard, and full of self-interested cats who were fighting fang and claw to survive. He was not a fighter, barely a hunter, and few would stop to listen to his reasoning for sharing resources. (Most cats would steal food out from under them, or smack them upside the head, before they could even get a word out.)

He was sure he wouldn't last the next season's cycle, before he was snatched by upwalkers. Living in their den wasn't so bad, truth be told. They fed him, kept fleas off of him, and took him to many different places. It was actually pretty nice, but, nothing ever lasts.

On a trip far outside the city, they got separated during a freak storm. One that tore his upwalkers' tent and flooded the river they were near.

[ later notes; gets taken in by RoseClan when he's about a year old. Finds himself in the medicine den for his first few moons, due to catching pneumonia. Ends up helping the Medicine Cat, who is old and stubborn. Medicine Cat takes them on as an apprentice. Medicine Cat recently disappeared without a trace, leaving ??? as the sole healer. ]

trivia XX
• Is an animist, believing that objects, places, and creatures all possess a distinct spiritual essence. Doesn't believe that the clans' ancestors have divine power(s) / doesn't believe in StarClan. Scared to tell this to their clanmates, and has only shared their beliefs with StormClan's medicine cat.

• Uses various methods of divination to read signs from the spirits of the land, fauna, & seasons. Tells everyone they receive the signs from StarClan, instead.

• Neopronoun collector <3

• Doesn't use contractions when speaking aloud.

• Collects glass bottles, to help preserve herbs & because they think glass is pretty.

16447.png
35408.png
32986.png
1148.png
765.png
31222.png
1075.png
uLAdGP.png

I haven't rped as a cat in a while! I'm interested! I'll made forms soon.

Also, @sworded . BRUH. Why are your sheets always so goddamn pretty?! And your characters! I'm reading the skeleton of the sheet and- *makes little grabby hands*
I haven't rped as a cat in a while! I'm interested! I'll made forms soon.

Also, @sworded . BRUH. Why are your sheets always so goddamn pretty?! And your characters! I'm reading the skeleton of the sheet and- *makes little grabby hands*
0DJvxSf.png
Pgv53XB.png
Ms8zPwX.png
ekux78o.png
Baltic | He/Him | FR Time +2
Siffrin-sprite.png please come talk to me about ISAT that game has a hold on me rn Siffrin-sprite.png
tCsqc24.png
Ut9RRot.png
gYW0j5f.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
Oh cool! This looks fun :3

@LostGhost7021, Can I reserve Stormclan's Deputy?
Oh cool! This looks fun :3

@LostGhost7021, Can I reserve Stormclan's Deputy?
............................ ..

tumblr_osqzmkPZb71v8lm95o1_75sq.png
Art | Wishlist | Avatar | Auction (30+)
...Blue | Any pronouns | FR time +8

tumblr_osqzmkPZb71v8lm95o2_75sq.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/aYDszqE.png[/img][/center] [b]Name[/b]: Badgerskull [b]Age[/b]: 72 moons (6 years) [b]Gender[/b]: Male [b]Sexuality[/b]: Straight [b]Clan[/b]: Stormclan [b]Rank[/b]: To be decided [b]Appearance[/b]: A large but lithe dark gray tabby tom with white markings down his back. His eyes are a muted amber and his ears are long and pointy. He has quite a few scars and walks undeterred even with a limp. [b]Personality[/b]: Surprisingly soft-spoken, this fierce warrior is extremely loyal and protective of his clanmates. He is kind and logical but can switch easily to a bloodthirsty rage. [b]Likes[/b]: He likes flowers. They remind him of [i]her[/i]. He will do anything for his kits. [b]Dislikes[/b]: The smell of blood. [b]Crush[/b]: None [b]Mate[/b]: Tigerlily (Deceased) [b]Backstory[/b]: Badgerskull has always been one of the best fighters of his clan, a stone-cold warrior that would not hesitate to get into a fight. He met Tigerlily, the clan’s former medicine cat, through this and fell in love. Moons of flirting broke down his shell and they became mates for many moons. They never had any kits until 6 moons ago, when Tigerlily died giving birth after stepping down from her duties to raise them. Only two kits survived and Badgerskull, in his grief, named the kits after his mate. He has gone almost completely deaf due to an abandoned monster exploding but doesn’t seem all that impacted, great at lip-reading and his sense of smell getting better to make up for the loss. [b]Other[/b]: [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Zg7uEVl.png[/img][/center] [b]Name[/b]: Lilykit [b]Age[/b]: 6 moons [b]Gender[/b]: Female [b]Sexuality[/b]: ??? (prefers she-cats but she doesn’t know that yet) [b]Clan[/b]: Stormclan [b]Rank[/b]: Kit [b]Appearance[/b]: A large round ball of long pale orange and white fur, with two bright orange eyes and sharply pointed ears poking out from within. Her tail is oddly short, stumped with slight scarring. Her teeth are rather large and threatening, inherited from her mother. [b]Personality[/b]: Quiet and silly, Lilykit spends her time pranking older cats, dragging her brother along with her. This mischievous nature has shown a talent for stealth, Lilykit barely getting caught most of the time. When she does, she doesn't let it drag her down, strong-willed and defiant for her cause, no matter how immature it may be. She dreams of being the leader someday, hoping to follow her father’s footsteps. [b]Likes[/b]: Likes chasing butterflies and other such bugs. Hopes to chase birds. Loves to stalk things and climb. [b]Dislikes[/b]: Anyone being mean to her brother or dad. [b]Crush[/b]: (Will innocently crush on capable she-cats) [b]Mate[/b]: None [b]Backstory[/b]: Born of Badgerskull and Tigerlily, alongside her brother Tigerkit. Tigerlily died giving birth. At a few moons old, Lilykit got her tail amputated after being caught by a bird of prey and saved by Badgerskull. [b]Other[/b]: Just reached apprentice age. (Warrior name can be decided by Leader) [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/DeeecqG.png[/img][/center] [b]Name[/b]: Tigerkit [b]Age[/b]: 6 moons [b]Gender[/b]: Male [b]Sexuality[/b]: ??? [b]Clan[/b]: Stormclan [b]Rank[/b]: Kit [b]Appearance[/b]: A scraggly kit with large paws that he has yet to grow into despite being big for his age. He has medium, dark orange fur with dark stripes and white markings down his back and a white underbelly. His eyes are a light orange and his ears are short and rounded. His teeth are rather large and threatening, inherited from his mother. [b]Personality[/b]: Daring and sarcastic, Tigerkit is the more vocal of the two kits. Despite being rather clumsy, Tigerkit is strong and fast, often ‘running faster than his paws can keep up with’. He is an attentive, if somewhat manipulative, cat, always striving to better himself. He does his best to be like his dad, being overly protective, possessive even, of those he cares about. [b]Likes[/b]: Likes flowers, something he picked up from his dad. Play wrestling. [b]Dislikes[/b]: Anyone being mean to his sister or dad. [b]Crush[/b]: None [b]Mate[/b]: None [b]Backstory[/b]: Born of Badgerskull and Tigerlily, alongside his sister Lilykit. Tigerlily died giving birth. [b]Other[/b]: Just reached apprentice age. (Preferred warrior name is Tigerskull)
aYDszqE.png
Name: Badgerskull
Sexuality: Straight
Clan: Stormclan
Appearance: A large but lithe dark gray tabby tom with white markings down his back. His eyes are a muted amber and his ears are long and pointy. He has quite a few scars and walks undeterred even with a limp.
Personality: Surprisingly soft-spoken, this fierce warrior is extremely loyal and protective of his clanmates. He is kind and logical but can switch easily to a bloodthirsty rage.
Likes: He likes flowers. They remind him of her. He will do anything for his kits.
Dislikes: The smell of blood.
Crush: None
Mate: Tigerlily (Deceased)
Backstory: Badgerskull has always been one of the best fighters of his clan, a stone-cold warrior that would not hesitate to get into a fight. He met Tigerlily, the clan’s former medicine cat, through this and fell in love. Moons of flirting broke down his shell and they became mates for many moons. They never had any kits until 6 moons ago, when Tigerlily died giving birth after stepping down from her duties to raise them. Only two kits survived and Badgerskull, in his grief, named the kits after his mate. He has gone almost completely deaf due to an abandoned monster exploding but doesn’t seem all that impacted, great at lip-reading and his sense of smell getting better to make up for the loss.
Other:
Zg7uEVl.png
Name: Lilykit
Sexuality: ??? (prefers she-cats but she doesn’t know that yet)
Appearance: A large round ball of long pale orange and white fur, with two bright orange eyes and sharply pointed ears poking out from within. Her tail is oddly short, stumped with slight scarring. Her teeth are rather large and threatening, inherited from her mother.
Personality: Quiet and silly, Lilykit spends her time pranking older cats, dragging her brother along with her. This mischievous nature has shown a talent for stealth, Lilykit barely getting caught most of the time. When she does, she doesn't let it drag her down, strong-willed and defiant for her cause, no matter how immature it may be. She dreams of being the leader someday, hoping to follow her father’s footsteps.
Likes: Likes chasing butterflies and other such bugs. Hopes to chase birds. Loves to stalk things and climb.
Dislikes: Anyone being mean to her brother or dad.
Crush: (Will innocently crush on capable she-cats)
Mate: None
Backstory: Born of Badgerskull and Tigerlily, alongside her brother Tigerkit. Tigerlily died giving birth. At a few moons old, Lilykit got her tail amputated after being caught by a bird of prey and saved by Badgerskull.
Other:
Just reached apprentice age.
(Warrior name can be decided by Leader)
DeeecqG.png
Name: Tigerkit
Sexuality: ???
Appearance: A scraggly kit with large paws that he has yet to grow into despite being big for his age. He has medium, dark orange fur with dark stripes and white markings down his back and a white underbelly. His eyes are a light orange and his ears are short and rounded. His teeth are rather large and threatening, inherited from his mother.
Personality: Daring and sarcastic, Tigerkit is the more vocal of the two kits. Despite being rather clumsy, Tigerkit is strong and fast, often ‘running faster than his paws can keep up with’. He is an attentive, if somewhat manipulative, cat, always striving to better himself. He does his best to be like his dad, being overly protective, possessive even, of those he cares about.
Likes: Likes flowers, something he picked up from his dad. Play wrestling.
Dislikes: Anyone being mean to his sister or dad.
Backstory: Born of Badgerskull and Tigerlily, alongside his sister Lilykit. Tigerlily died giving birth.
Other:
Just reached apprentice age.
(Preferred warrior name is Tigerskull)
............................ ..

tumblr_osqzmkPZb71v8lm95o1_75sq.png
Art | Wishlist | Avatar | Auction (30+)
...Blue | Any pronouns | FR time +8

tumblr_osqzmkPZb71v8lm95o2_75sq.png
(( ? randomly jumping back into warriors 9 years later?? not me! *lies* )) [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/65440935_rE6YCa4rTq9Hk0V.jpg[/img] [b]Name[/b]: Harerunner [b]Age[/b]: 82 moons [b]Gender[/b]: Male [b]Sexuality[/b]: Panromantic, Ace [b]Clan[/b]: Stormclan [b]Rank[/b]: Warrior [b]Appearance[/b]: A tall and wiry tom with long ears and dusty brown and grey mottled fur. He had a short tail from birth, and he sports a blind, scarred eye from one of his first battles. He can seem scary at first because of his frame and resting grump face, and has accidentally scared off many kits before. ((He’s kind of a mix of Abyssinian/Manx cat)) [b]Personality[/b]: Harerunner is very stubborn, which has occasionally got him into trouble. He is devoted to what he knows is right (even if it strays from the warrior code.) He is responsible and likes to help his clan in every way possible, even volunteering for the less than desirable tasks. Of course he tends to run himself ragged (ha ha … get it? :I ) and he often has to be reminded to eat and sleep. He really couldn't care less if he saw anyone breaking the warrior code, it only matters to him what the consequences are. [b]Likes/Dislikes[/b]: He enjoys running, true to his name, but also enjoys the silent company of others. He hates it when cats stir up unnecessary drama, and he tends to try and stay out of those things whenever possible. Occasionally he will be willing to tell stories to the younger clanmates and kits, and though he won’t admit it, it’s something he really enjoys doing. [b]Crush[/b]: None [b]Mate[/b]: None [b]Backstory[/b]: He was born to a loner but lost his family when he decided to explore on his own. He found refuge in a hare burrow and stayed there for a moon. One day as he was at a small puddle, a warrior from Stormclan mistook him for a hare and nearly pounced on him but realized in time. He was brought back to camp and was raised there for the rest of his moons. [b]Other[/b]: ---------------------- [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/65440873_kNREp6WGcBfoCXr.jpg[/img] [b]Name[/b]: Swanface [b]Age[/b]: 29 moons [b]Gender[/b]: Male [b]Sexuality[/b]: Demiromantic, Ace [b]Clan[/b]: Roseclan [b]Rank[/b]: Warrior [b]Appearance[/b]: An average sized tom with a black, white, and grey roan pelt. He has dark grey socks and a long puffed tail. His face and chest are mainly white, with grey stripes on his face and a black mark above his nose. [b]Personality[/b]: Swanface is the kind of cat who worries a lot. Always anxious and on edge, but he is undyingly loyal to his clan and leader. He doesn’t always show his worry though, as he tries to maintain an air of maturity and great reputation. He likes everything he does to be perfect, and very often acts in a bold, exemplary way. [b]Likes/Dislikes[/b]: Dislikes it when others create what he sees as trouble, even when it’s small things like messing up the order of patrols. He likes to always be in groups, and hates being alone and tries to avoid it as much as he can. [b]Crush[/b]: None [b]Mate[/b]: None [b]Backstory[/b]: //might add this later, who knows [b]Other[/b]: (also might add another cat later maybe :P)
(( ? randomly jumping back into warriors 9 years later?? not me! *lies* ))

65440935_rE6YCa4rTq9Hk0V.jpg

Name: Harerunner
Sexuality: Panromantic, Ace
Appearance: A tall and wiry tom with long ears and dusty brown and grey mottled fur. He had a short tail from birth, and he sports a blind, scarred eye from one of his first battles. He can seem scary at first because of his frame and resting grump face, and has accidentally scared off many kits before. ((He’s kind of a mix of Abyssinian/Manx cat))
Personality: Harerunner is very stubborn, which has occasionally got him into trouble. He is devoted to what he knows is right (even if it strays from the warrior code.) He is responsible and likes to help his clan in every way possible, even volunteering for the less than desirable tasks. Of course he tends to run himself ragged (ha ha … get it? :I ) and he often has to be reminded to eat and sleep. He really couldn't care less if he saw anyone breaking the warrior code, it only matters to him what the consequences are.
Likes/Dislikes: He enjoys running, true to his name, but also enjoys the silent company of others. He hates it when cats stir up unnecessary drama, and he tends to try and stay out of those things whenever possible. Occasionally he will be willing to tell stories to the younger clanmates and kits, and though he won’t admit it, it’s something he really enjoys doing.
Backstory: He was born to a loner but lost his family when he decided to explore on his own. He found refuge in a hare burrow and stayed there for a moon. One day as he was at a small puddle, a warrior from Stormclan mistook him for a hare and nearly pounced on him but realized in time. He was brought back to camp and was raised there for the rest of his moons.
Other:

65440873_kNREp6WGcBfoCXr.jpg

Name: Swanface
Sexuality: Demiromantic, Ace
Clan: Roseclan
Appearance: An average sized tom with a black, white, and grey roan pelt. He has dark grey socks and a long puffed tail. His face and chest are mainly white, with grey stripes on his face and a black mark above his nose.
Personality: Swanface is the kind of cat who worries a lot. Always anxious and on edge, but he is undyingly loyal to his clan and leader. He doesn’t always show his worry though, as he tries to maintain an air of maturity and great reputation. He likes everything he does to be perfect, and very often acts in a bold, exemplary way.
Likes/Dislikes: Dislikes it when others create what he sees as trouble, even when it’s small things like messing up the order of patrols. He likes to always be in groups, and hates being alone and tries to avoid it as much as he can.
Backstory: //might add this later, who knows
Other:

(also might add another cat later maybe :P)
MZSEWS2.png
oaolHwW.png
J7D1quC.png

5hF3FGk.png
............................... deepwaysignature1.png
Oo! Warrior Cats! Perfect way to get back into RPing :D

@LostGhost7021 , could I get a reservation for the StormClan Medicine Cat? ^^
Oo! Warrior Cats! Perfect way to get back into RPing :D

@LostGhost7021 , could I get a reservation for the StormClan Medicine Cat? ^^
IMG-7768-removebg-preview.png
Call me Dark!
She/Her