Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 997 998 999 1000 1001 ... 1131 1132
@Lynnie99 Site admins have no issue with the skin as it is. It will be re-evaluated once it's submitted to the queue, but assuming the content remains the same, it won't be rejected for sexual content.
@Lynnie99 Site admins have no issue with the skin as it is. It will be re-evaluated once it's submitted to the queue, but assuming the content remains the same, it won't be rejected for sexual content.
Really sorry to bother you.Could you help me to cancel the Order #107989 107988 pls?;w;I submitted the wrong blueprint.
Really sorry to bother you.Could you help me to cancel the Order #107989 107988 pls?;w;I submitted the wrong blueprint.
ARTSHOP

ACCENTSHOP
60356694_QqinUHHCMQRqGpv.png 60357217_UxUAd2SH5C7x8bp.png
@Suburbansamurai thanks so much for taking the time to run it by them! I'm happy to hear it.
@Suburbansamurai thanks so much for taking the time to run it by them! I'm happy to hear it.
8iddOKI.gifMaYdBaL.png1HwhfzM.gif
2E734Cb.gifWL8N1z6.png0m6JPm1.png
hey! i changed my username from changgwi to yunseul , could there be a un change for those skins please? thank you so much!
hey! i changed my username from changgwi to yunseul , could there be a un change for those skins please? thank you so much!
ZoxOBtz.png yunseul
fr+17 | permababy enthusiast | exalt lair

accent shop
Hello :D

Just something small I noticed that might be a little misleading to others, could this accent tooltip please be updated to say accent instead of skin?

Thanks in advance!

Hello :D

Just something small I noticed that might be a little misleading to others, could this accent tooltip please be updated to say accent instead of skin?

Thanks in advance!

IzHIPhE.png aaa aaa
could you update 45766 's details to reflect my name?
could you update 45766 's details to reflect my name?
@yunseul The username is updated. @Dierdre Skin has been changed to Accent. @Eda The username is updated. 1000 pages! [emoji=firework size=1][emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1]
@yunseul The username is updated.

@Dierdre Skin has been changed to Accent.

@Eda The username is updated.

1000 pages!
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/801447645649961000/1112056859344523346/sdcreosoteedit.png[/img] [skin=50486] I really hope this is ok to ask but is it possible to replace the artwork of the accent with the image provided above? It was a custom for someone and the client found something that bugs them about the current version. Edit: Oh wild, 1000 pages weeeeee
sdcreosoteedit.png

I really hope this is ok to ask but is it possible to replace the artwork of the accent with the image provided above?
It was a custom for someone and the client found something that bugs them about the current version.

Edit: Oh wild, 1000 pages weeeeee
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
Hello! Just popping in to ask after Hyakki Yagyo (order #107768)? It's been about two weeks (submitted on the 14th) and I haven't heard anything back about it. Thank you in advance!
Hello! Just popping in to ask after Hyakki Yagyo (order #107768)? It's been about two weeks (submitted on the 14th) and I haven't heard anything back about it. Thank you in advance!
· .____.
___º . * ·___
_¨. º ˜ ¤
`
. † ·¸ • lee ¤ 24 • ¸· †.
. º ˜× he/him · FRT+3 ט º .

artwork by joydom

3blAkWV.png .
.___
_. †__¨ ¸
¤ º · ˜*
º
#107980, Luckiest of Ladies, was denied again despite me submitting the (very appreciated and helpful) edited image that was posted in here - is there something else I'm missing?
#107980, Luckiest of Ladies, was denied again despite me submitting the (very appreciated and helpful) edited image that was posted in here - is there something else I'm missing?
83716117.png xxx
xxx
xxx
hey did you know i make accents
xxx
xxx
50174.png
1 2 ... 997 998 999 1000 1001 ... 1131 1132