Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite Mario Character?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@BigB0yJENKINS genuinely one of my fav games. just the feel of walking around that little isometric world is so good. sometimes i just turn on forest noises and close my eyes and pretend i'm in the forest maze. i havent seen a video game replicate how smrpg feels like ever. it just hits a part of my brain that i didnt know i had. holy bingle. putting mario in an rpg was the best idea nintendo has had, i'd sell both of my kidneys for them to even mention a new rpg.
@BigB0yJENKINS genuinely one of my fav games. just the feel of walking around that little isometric world is so good. sometimes i just turn on forest noises and close my eyes and pretend i'm in the forest maze. i havent seen a video game replicate how smrpg feels like ever. it just hits a part of my brain that i didnt know i had. holy bingle. putting mario in an rpg was the best idea nintendo has had, i'd sell both of my kidneys for them to even mention a new rpg.
mOLa9Jl.png
@ScrimbloBimblo Truley a beautfiul world..........nintendo i am waving my hands around trying to get your attention
@ScrimbloBimblo Truley a beautfiul world..........nintendo i am waving my hands around trying to get your attention
aarrghghgh jkshdjkahdkjad eiopwppeoe wqoqwe beep boop ebbbeeeeeeppp aa aaaa aa wwowooooooooooo bbbrha bhabab hbhaba (this is dial up sounds)
Kamek. Don't know why but I just love the little magic man.
Kamek. Don't know why but I just love the little magic man.
DxCICZ1.png
Z2soOA2.png
apUeZZ4.png
5hF3FGk.png
BzjAkuF.png
w8o0xW1.png LJfZA40.png
lAvpyOQ.png
FObX7rS.png
T0lT2WO.png
Mine's always been Yoshi, I always liked the design.
Mine's always been Yoshi, I always liked the design.
9vqTYg0.gifcfa4eab0-1638-11eb-9b4b-e1371d599c63.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.giffl0edFq.gif
Banner holder by me.
Wiggler is SO CUTE... Free serotonin just to see his happy face and his little flower. I've got a plush of him even, just a sweet little guy.
Wiggler is SO CUTE... Free serotonin just to see his happy face and his little flower. I've got a plush of him even, just a sweet little guy.
My current fave
dragons, click
images to visit!
SO9P8wT.gif
co1lUSe.pngOMOx3UY.png bFFLnDS.png Free achievement!nuXTCmz.png
i love luigi and so should eveyone else
i love luigi and so should eveyone else
Shy Guy my beloved... Especially the yellow one, I main them in Mario Kart
Shy Guy my beloved... Especially the yellow one, I main them in Mario Kart
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
Always loved yoshi, such an adorable dino friend [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [s]ive legit had a crush on bowser since super nes days and it still persists lol[/s]
Always loved yoshi, such an adorable dino friend
ive legit had a crush on bowser since super nes days and it still persists lol
She/Her

plague_banner.png
+ Pinging OK, Chill, I play to enjoy cute, funny Dergs and admire other's creativity.
You know whos underrated [img]https://mario.wiki.gallery/images/thumb/5/5d/MP8_MCBallyhoo_and_Big_Top_Artwork.png/1200px-MP8_MCBallyhoo_and_Big_Top_Artwork.png[/img]
You know whos underrated
1200px-MP8_MCBallyhoo_and_Big_Top_Artwork.png
aarrghghgh jkshdjkahdkjad eiopwppeoe wqoqwe beep boop ebbbeeeeeeppp aa aaaa aa wwowooooooooooo bbbrha bhabab hbhaba (this is dial up sounds)
@BigB0yJENKINS OMG I forgot about that guy!
@BigB0yJENKINS OMG I forgot about that guy!
7ntZZGM.png
tNgQJvM.png
bYt72YT.png
reHWBXk.png
PRICTGJ.png
2VtxnMX.png
Check out the gayest dragon you'll ever see here
F8JsSEl.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10