Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Banescale Gene Expansion
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 64 65
NEW PUZZLES YEAAA
NEW PUZZLES YEAAA
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
BINGUS!! familiar!!!
BINGUS!! familiar!!!
K23hRBt.pngGdCIYse.pngQpFQX0Z.pngheSsoKN.png
WOA!!! Monarch for banescales!!!!
WOA!!! Monarch for banescales!!!!
xxxxxxx GIkf7bR.png Wishlist
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
qCgaJQc.gif
[quote name="NovaTheOne" date="2023-05-24 18:53:20" ] im pretty sure we're done with the bane genes but... i am still holding out hope for thyla, flafla, lio/nox, and more genes in general... i want it so bad. i am manifesting making it real please give us at least a couple more bane genes please [/quote] This...Banes need Fla/Fla and thyla so bad...
NovaTheOne wrote on 2023-05-24 18:53:20:
im pretty sure we're done with the bane genes but... i am still holding out hope for thyla, flafla, lio/nox, and more genes in general... i want it so bad. i am manifesting making it real please give us at least a couple more bane genes please

This...Banes need Fla/Fla and thyla so bad...
V9b7SpH.png sig_button.png
Those cat fams omg. I love them so much thank u staff for my life
More parallel genes are cool too :P
Those cat fams omg. I love them so much thank u staff for my life
More parallel genes are cool too :P
plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif

name's ash! | they/them
okay to ping!

Oh wow! I’ll have to check on any Banescale scries I have, hahaha. Nice!
Oh wow! I’ll have to check on any Banescale scries I have, hahaha. Nice!
Morte | he/him/his | FR+0
Let's return to the beginning together.
brwMKkq.png
[/column]
not real big on banescales so i could take or leave the genes but the new familiars are cute
not real big on banescales so i could take or leave the genes but the new familiars are cute
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
xxxxx 9121892.png
Love those new cats uwu.
Love those new cats uwu.
A cat with cupcake frosting on its head, base of tail, shoulder and hips. It also dons a pink apron and chef's hat. This image links to the original source of the art where it is purchased.

gOBFd.gif
A calico cat donned in striped apron and chef's hat. It is also carrying a kitchen whip with its mouth. This image links to the original source of the art where it is purchased.
[quote name="Bxy26" date="2023-05-24 19:24:40" ] [quote name="NovaTheOne" date="2023-05-24 18:53:20" ] im pretty sure we're done with the bane genes but... i am still holding out hope for thyla, flafla, lio/nox, and more genes in general... i want it so bad. i am manifesting making it real please give us at least a couple more bane genes please [/quote] This...Banes need Fla/Fla and thyla so bad... [/quote] The ancients will continue to receive new genes. But this is it for today's update!
Bxy26 wrote on 2023-05-24 19:24:40:
NovaTheOne wrote on 2023-05-24 18:53:20:
im pretty sure we're done with the bane genes but... i am still holding out hope for thyla, flafla, lio/nox, and more genes in general... i want it so bad. i am manifesting making it real please give us at least a couple more bane genes please

This...Banes need Fla/Fla and thyla so bad...

The ancients will continue to receive new genes. But this is it for today's update!
New cats have my heart and soul.
New cats have my heart and soul.
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 64 65