Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ♦ the very infrequent giveaway - closed
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 66 67
[b]Username:[/b] Flatbooty [b]What Vista you’d like if you win:[/b] The Corgi Sploot!!! Perfect for a windy :) [b]Tell me something yummy that you’ve eaten this week! [/b] my fav soup :D it’s butternut, with a bit of greek yogurt and black pepper feta [emoji=guardian love size=1]
Username: Flatbooty
What Vista you’d like if you win: The Corgi Sploot!!! Perfect for a windy :)

Tell me something yummy that you’ve eaten this week!
my fav soup :D it’s butternut, with a bit of greek yogurt and black pepper feta
[b]Username: SleepyCryptid What Vista you'd like if you win: [item=Vista: Lantern Forest] Tell me something yummy that you've eaten this week![/b] I had wonton noodle soup, one of my favorite soups :) Tysm for this opportunity!
Username: SleepyCryptid
What Vista you'd like if you win:
Vista: Lantern Forest
Tell me something yummy that you've eaten this week!

I had wonton noodle soup, one of my favorite soups :)

Tysm for this opportunity!
[b]Username:[/b] Babadook [b]What Scene you'd like if you win:[/b] [item=Scene: Shoreline Serenity] [b]Tell me something yummy that you've eaten this week![/b] I had bingsu this week for the first time. It's a Korean shaved ice desert and it was divine :) can I be added to the pinglist as well? thank you!
Username: Babadook
What Scene you'd like if you win:
Scene: Shoreline Serenity
I had bingsu this week for the first time. It's a Korean shaved ice desert and it was divine :)

can I be added to the pinglist as well? thank you!
kiKtBfq.png
[b]Username:[/b] squiddysquid [b]What Vista you'd like if you win:[/b] [item=vista: Butterflies] [b]Tell me something yummy that you've eaten this week![/b] A strawberry parfait!
Username: squiddysquid
Vista: Butterflies
A strawberry parfait!
Username: scrupulously
What Vista you'd like if you win: Black Rose

I've had this delicious scone from a local restaurant this week :) it was surprisingly good, despite its looks
Username: scrupulously
What Vista you'd like if you win: Black Rose

I've had this delicious scone from a local restaurant this week :) it was surprisingly good, despite its looks
IIIIII II @ Iscrupulous
IIIIICLAN EGO

I> "Remember you must die."
IIIIIII
Username: (pls don't link your profile) mochu What Vista you'd like if you win: [item=vista: solar] Tell me something yummy that you've eaten this week! pho and pasta <3
Username: (pls don't link your profile) mochu
Vista: Solar
pho and pasta <3
calico_ferberus.png
[b]Username[/b]: vintagespring [b]What Vista you'd like if you win[/b]: I would like [item=Vista: Corgi Sploot] please! :) [b]Tell me something yummy that you've eaten this week![/b] I ate some of this kinda cream cheese yogurt dip and it was [i]sooo good[/i] :000
Username: vintagespring
What Vista you'd like if you win: I would like
Vista: Corgi Sploot please! :)
I ate some of this kinda cream cheese yogurt dip and it was sooo good :000
MZSEWS2.png
oaolHwW.png
J7D1quC.png

5hF3FGk.png
............................... deepwaysignature1.png
Please add me to the pinglist! Thank you for hosting! :D [b]Username:[/b] ModusMortis [b]What Vista you'd like if you win:[/b] [item=Vista: Black Rose] [b]Tell me something yummy that you've eaten this week![/b] Hmm... My friend and I shared this dish of tater tots with various toppings as part of a small celebration for something we've been working on. Maybe it's because it was shared, but it tasted pretty good, and the same went for the pizza with slightly unconventional ingredients (which included macaroni and cheese, a first for me in that field of pizzas!). Editing because I also wanted to poke at the last question that was up anyway, hahaha. I had fun watching Archer, even though it isn't exactly a comfort sort of show, so I think it's something I can return to in the future. As for a film, I'd say Howl's Moving Castle! I also like it as a book. It might be time for me to get my own copy, bwahaha.
Please add me to the pinglist! Thank you for hosting! :D

Username: ModusMortis
Vista: Black Rose
Hmm... My friend and I shared this dish of tater tots with various toppings as part of a small celebration for something we've been working on. Maybe it's because it was shared, but it tasted pretty good, and the same went for the pizza with slightly unconventional ingredients (which included macaroni and cheese, a first for me in that field of pizzas!).

Editing because I also wanted to poke at the last question that was up anyway, hahaha. I had fun watching Archer, even though it isn't exactly a comfort sort of show, so I think it's something I can return to in the future. As for a film, I'd say Howl's Moving Castle! I also like it as a book. It might be time for me to get my own copy, bwahaha.
Morte | he/him/his | FR+0
Let's return to the beginning together.
brwMKkq.png
[/column]
Username: Doozie What Vista you'd like if you win: [item=vista: butterflies] Tell me something yummy that you've eaten this week! Mango popsicles! They've got real actual mango in yum!
Username: Doozie
Vista: Butterflies

Mango popsicles! They've got real actual mango in yum!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png m2YbpzO.png Xx3ZGyj.png
Username: (pls don't link your profile) : Underoath
What Vista you'd like if you win: black rose <33
Tell me something yummy that you've eaten this week!: had chinese food today that was super goooood ^_^
Username: (pls don't link your profile) : Underoath
What Vista you'd like if you win: black rose <33
Tell me something yummy that you've eaten this week!: had chinese food today that was super goooood ^_^
underoath-envy.gif | Malice or Jolene | wishlist | sales | 9S8BEmF.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 66 67