Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Banescale Gene Expansion
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 64 65
Having fun discovering inconsistencies in the rarity of the genes. Looks like bar and daub never shared a rarity despite being a paired gene and the encyclopedia saying that both should have been Uncommon. Though the last 4 ancients had the corrected gene rarity (Uncommon) built in?

This will be corrected for the Gaoler and modern dragons on or after July 24, 2023.
Having fun discovering inconsistencies in the rarity of the genes. Looks like bar and daub never shared a rarity despite being a paired gene and the encyclopedia saying that both should have been Uncommon. Though the last 4 ancients had the corrected gene rarity (Uncommon) built in?

This will be corrected for the Gaoler and modern dragons on or after July 24, 2023.
Poor undel going thru it tonight Godspeed queen
Poor undel going thru it tonight Godspeed queen
iO2X60T.png
Fingers crossed for Wasp/Bee ^^^
Fingers crossed for Wasp/Bee ^^^
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx BqhBR1o.png
I do love how it's never boring around here. :) lol
I do love how it's never boring around here. :) lol
yippie!
yippie!
tn0RSo5.png 5iXiC8z.png eTTRxv6.png
CSewt7J.png tyEuRXe.png R1dejfm.png
UkjerOF.png b3q2st5.png
YMPbu9R.png
Undel is allowed to be wrong sometimes I support women’s wrongs
Undel is allowed to be wrong sometimes I support women’s wrongs
iO2X60T.png
YOU'VE GOT THIS UNDEL/THE REST OF THE DEVS I BELIEVE IN YOU Very excited to see what else you release, mishaps aside [emoji=special eyes size=1]
YOU'VE GOT THIS UNDEL/THE REST OF THE DEVS I BELIEVE IN YOU

Very excited to see what else you release, mishaps aside
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
it is now possible for! SHE!!! [center][img] https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=21&bodygene=183&breed=18&element=11&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=152&tertgene=0&winggene=43&wings=23&auth=1daadcbf5510443ea47b59691dcb3b2b042361c5&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center]
it is now possible for! SHE!!!
dragon?age=1&body=21&bodygene=183&breed=18&element=11&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=152&tertgene=0&winggene=43&wings=23&auth=1daadcbf5510443ea47b59691dcb3b2b042361c5&dummyext=prev.png
34047237.png
73030014.png
an upsies???
an upsies???
definitely an imperial dragon - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
AYO??? Live updates? I'm so curious, I've never seen anything like this!
AYO??? Live updates? I'm so curious, I've never seen anything like this!
untamedwilds_banner_rectangle_100.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 64 65