Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Banescale Gene Expansion
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 64 65
How exciting
How exciting
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

Ahhh!!! I never get to see live updates!! I am aquiver with anticipation!! [emoji=fae love size=1]
Ahhh!!! I never get to see live updates!! I am aquiver with anticipation!!
tumblr_on2jk2roo91r0vp0no1_250.png
[emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1]
+3 hrs FR time
ough @_@
ough @_@
floppy.gif NT
> they/it

> sparkletext img shop
> uma shop
> my hatchery
aaa sig-banner.png
Banescale parallel genes!! heck yes!!
Banescale parallel genes!! heck yes!!
Wildwood Moss Wildwood Moss
Finally! More genes for Banes!
Finally! More genes for Banes!
iuEBSJ3.png
Fnrx3wS.png
gYW0j5f.png
ARAxlYW.png
Ravi-Resized.png
Parallel genes?!
Parallel genes?!
fced41bdccad1a8c5ef3e9ae0635f4b0a7267717.gif
Hold up. The bar gene has a boo-boo. >.>;

Found the issue. Space in one of the image generator's tags that shouldn't have been there... resaving these guys!
Hold up. The bar gene has a boo-boo. >.>;

Found the issue. Space in one of the image generator's tags that shouldn't have been there... resaving these guys!
Excitement!
Excitement!
b6f3d4ea76e68d8090de5809afe1f0105cf2c98e.pngoYfCraJ.png0HxJjfZ.gif TAzcwMk.gif
UPSKYDOWNCER??? I haven't seen one of those in so long! Good luck, Staff, hope everything goes smoothly [quote name="Natron" date="2023-04-20 08:00:35" ] The Staff are the ones who know for sure so correct me if I'm wrong, but it's possible that this new parallel gene release wasn't only chosen to be for Gaoler because people have been asking for more genes for them, but also possibly because they are the first Ancients. The Staff are now tackling Ancient gene stocking issues that people have been talking about for a very long time and the gene release was published alongside a lengthy update addressing Ancient gene updates. I might be completely wrong, especially since Aethers are more likely to get an expansion first, but my guess is Banescales are next on the list for getting a large expansion. Again, I'm pulling from a data pool of exactly 1, all I can assume is based on additional context, so I might be wrong. We'll just have to wait and see.[/quote] I WAS RIGHT
UPSKYDOWNCER??? I haven't seen one of those in so long! Good luck, Staff, hope everything goes smoothly
Natron wrote on 2023-04-20 08:00:35:
The Staff are the ones who know for sure so correct me if I'm wrong, but it's possible that this new parallel gene release wasn't only chosen to be for Gaoler because people have been asking for more genes for them, but also possibly because they are the first Ancients. The Staff are now tackling Ancient gene stocking issues that people have been talking about for a very long time and the gene release was published alongside a lengthy update addressing Ancient gene updates. I might be completely wrong, especially since Aethers are more likely to get an expansion first, but my guess is Banescales are next on the list for getting a large expansion. Again, I'm pulling from a data pool of exactly 1, all I can assume is based on additional context, so I might be wrong.

We'll just have to wait and see.

I WAS RIGHT
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 64 65