Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
i should draw while i gather these stupid collectables
i should draw while i gather these stupid collectables
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->alyja1.pngIwn8Z1.pngNVbyy1.pngunknown.png
This game is haaaard to play on a phone.
This game is haaaard to play on a phone.
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHWHWHEHEHEH
HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHWHWHEHEHEH
natureb1.png > SnekInAPumpkin
> Photographer, artist, and writer
> U can call me Max or Snek :):):):)
> Genderfluid and pansexual

> Art shop here~

nature.png image_1.png natureshade.png
Man looking through old forum posts brings back memories.
Man looking through old forum posts brings back memories.
TdTJOrw.pngJvUa9ma.pngZa35UMn.pngO2v228l.pngqJFAY9h.pngr8v91MH.png
MccshES.pngFcTuUa4.png
imgur being (predictably) terrible and breaking a huge majority of the user-posted images on site has made it so much easier to browse the forums. I absolutely love the fact that I'm no longer pelted with gobs of useless information and advertising
imgur being (predictably) terrible and breaking a huge majority of the user-posted images on site has made it so much easier to browse the forums. I absolutely love the fact that I'm no longer pelted with gobs of useless information and advertising
hoMNYDJ.png
The chinese place in the mall near me is a cafeteria-style line where you point out what you want, but I went to the same restaurant in a different mall... regular restaurant with a menu to order from. Strange
The chinese place in the mall near me is a cafeteria-style line where you point out what you want, but I went to the same restaurant in a different mall... regular restaurant with a menu to order from. Strange
3BQENe8.png
J7D1quC.png
qJFAY9h.png
47OyeGK.png
8B7LZd5.png
.........................................................................................................................................................................................
johPgo5.png
I am so tired right now. Everything is too much. I need to stop reading this kind of thing
I am so tired right now. Everything is too much. I need to stop reading this kind of thing
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
I think I'm going to delete that one verse and rewrite a new one, it doesn't fit with the rest of the song. Or I could use it as a leitmotif in another song?

...don't know what I'm doing.
I think I'm going to delete that one verse and rewrite a new one, it doesn't fit with the rest of the song. Or I could use it as a leitmotif in another song?

...don't know what I'm doing.
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
I wish I could eat Chinese take-out…

Curse you, peanut allergy! All the food looks yummy and the boxes look cute.
I wish I could eat Chinese take-out…

Curse you, peanut allergy! All the food looks yummy and the boxes look cute.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
I miss reg windows and Welcome Weeks. It was always so exciting to have a big party and welcome new people to the site and to your flight.
I miss reg windows and Welcome Weeks. It was always so exciting to have a big party and welcome new people to the site and to your flight.
TdTJOrw.pngJvUa9ma.pngZa35UMn.pngO2v228l.pngqJFAY9h.pngr8v91MH.png
MccshES.pngFcTuUa4.png