Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Y'all have yer ribbons ready for pride ?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
grabbed the trans ribbon vista!! i'm ready!!!
grabbed the trans ribbon vista!! i'm ready!!!
Kino%20Maplestory.png dk Variant #246484 fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png
WISHLISTAVATAR
Mat | he/it | +0 FR Time
huhohhh dark-dragon-teenager-air-pixel.gif
I’ve had the lesbian ribbon sitting in my hoard for a while now. I know what I am, but I get really weird with labels, and I’ve been too self conscious to apply to account and use. Maybe June will grant me the confidence to use it, or I’ll just continue to be who I am with my preferred greens and browns. Who knows? I’ll be here to support my LGBT+ comrades nonetheless.
I’ve had the lesbian ribbon sitting in my hoard for a while now. I know what I am, but I get really weird with labels, and I’ve been too self conscious to apply to account and use. Maybe June will grant me the confidence to use it, or I’ll just continue to be who I am with my preferred greens and browns. Who knows? I’ll be here to support my LGBT+ comrades nonetheless.
| She/her |
|
Major bird nerd |
|
Trade thread |

|
Ping me everywhere! |
_ _ _____ small pixel of Flannery, as a Yi Qi dinosaur64297510_Ug4.pngpixel of Gearguts as a Rhamphorrynchus
Why wait? I'm still so incredibly pleased they put genderqueer in. I'll probably switch once a week since I have several queer aspects.
Why wait? I'm still so incredibly pleased they put genderqueer in. I'll probably switch once a week since I have several queer aspects.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
Got mine some while ago. I'll get it put on now :)
Got mine some while ago. I'll get it put on now :)
2COzMGY.gif filler text
FR +3
lllllllllllllllllllllllllll
I bought the lesbian one a while back and have it equipped for Pride Month! :]
I bought the lesbian one a while back and have it equipped for Pride Month! :]
been wearing mine since I got it when it came out. :D
been wearing mine since I got it when it came out. :D
LOVE IS INEFFICIENT. GET BACK TO WORK.
I've been wearing mine since I got it day one!! I also have my asexual/demisexual ribbons which I'd love to wear, but I don't have a dragon that matches them. Maybe I'll just switch them out throughout the month, who knows!
I've been wearing mine since I got it day one!! I also have my asexual/demisexual ribbons which I'd love to wear, but I don't have a dragon that matches them. Maybe I'll just switch them out throughout the month, who knows!
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
I’m totally ready! The issue at hand is that I dunno which flag I should flaunt around since I’m both genderfluid and pansexual </3 but also the rainbow + progress flags look so nice waahh..
I’m totally ready! The issue at hand is that I dunno which flag I should flaunt around since I’m both genderfluid and pansexual </3 but also the rainbow + progress flags look so nice waahh..
A brown lantern with cyan glass swings left to right as golden dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
got mine out already :D
got mine out already :D
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
Mine's permanently out :D
Mine's permanently out :D
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13