Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 300g eye blink animations!! [OPEN AGAIN]
1 2 3 4 5
[center] hello!!! i’m in need of gems, so i’m opening this little store for some animations :D these might take me a while! i have chronic fatigue, so please be patient, and keep in mind I’m also working on some stimboards for other people :,) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/855553724763734076/1110751331263709214/IMG_3051.gif[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/855553724763734076/1110751330915586229/IMG_3050.gif[/img] 300g each, and i can do any species!! it’ll be an extra 30-50g for any animations in the eye, like in the first example!!! ^^ [b]please pay me AFTER i finish- i’ll let you know when to send it over, and I’ll send it to you after that! this way i make sure i don’t lose motivation :)[/b] i have three slots open at a time; 1. Taken 2. Taken 3. Taken pinglist: [pinglist=21301] as far as a form for ordering goes, feel free to just send me the dragon or oc that you’d like an animation of, and if you’d like anything extra!! thank you!! <333 [/center]
hello!!! i’m in need of gems, so i’m opening this little store for some animations :D

these might take me a while! i have chronic fatigue, so please be patient, and keep in mind I’m also working on some stimboards for other people :,)

IMG_3051.gif

IMG_3050.gif

300g each, and i can do any species!! it’ll be an extra 30-50g for any animations in the eye, like in the first example!!! ^^

please pay me AFTER i finish- i’ll let you know when to send it over, and I’ll send it to you after that! this way i make sure i don’t lose motivation :)

i have three slots open at a time;

1. Taken
2. Taken
3. Taken

pinglist:

as far as a form for ordering goes, feel free to just send me the dragon or oc that you’d like an animation of, and if you’d like anything extra!!

thank you!! <333
04-arcane-aura-rune-1.png Clemm
he/they/xe prns
trans queer poly
disabled + mentally ill
please don’t dm me unless for business!
04-arcane-aura-rune-3.png

@dominoz
These look so cool! I'd love to get one of Evelune please. No extra needed!
@dominoz
These look so cool! I'd love to get one of Evelune please. No extra needed!
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
@dominoz

I’d love to get one of my boy EBBU. Maybe with some twinkling stars in it? Just let me know how much extra!
@dominoz

I’d love to get one of my boy EBBU. Maybe with some twinkling stars in it? Just let me know how much extra!
Hello I'm super interested! Would you be able to do an extra where the eye changes colour after the blink?
Hello I'm super interested! Would you be able to do an extra where the eye changes colour after the blink?
~My Art Shop~
e7EhyJw.gif
@GiantPandroid awesome, i can do that!! :D

@Morrow oooh, i’d love to do that for you!! twinkling stars would be 30g extra!!

@TunTunQueen yes, i could absolutely do that!! it would be 50g extra, if that’s alright with you!
@GiantPandroid awesome, i can do that!! :D

@Morrow oooh, i’d love to do that for you!! twinkling stars would be 30g extra!!

@TunTunQueen yes, i could absolutely do that!! it would be 50g extra, if that’s alright with you!
he/they/xe prns
trans queer poly
disabled + mentally ill

yes yes yes absolutely! could I get this boy drawn, with his eyes brown going to white? <3 He's a changling and I think it's be a really cool look with your blink! I'd also like the cool eye effects like in your first example please <3 more than happy to pay! It gives off that old anime vibe and I love it a lot. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1016985609685958687/1104563497288863794/Sarah_Coleman.png[/img]
yes yes yes absolutely! could I get this boy drawn, with his eyes brown going to white? <3 He's a changling and I think it's be a really cool look with your blink! I'd also like the cool eye effects like in your first example please <3 more than happy to pay! It gives off that old anime vibe and I love it a lot.

Sarah_Coleman.png
~My Art Shop~
e7EhyJw.gif
Awesome! I’ll get payment over to you!
Awesome! I’ll get payment over to you!
@dominoz
I'm so sorry, but can I also get an eye sparkle animation like in your first example? I'm willing to pay the 50g extra for it.
@dominoz
I'm so sorry, but can I also get an eye sparkle animation like in your first example? I'm willing to pay the 50g extra for it.
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
@TunTunQueen oooh, of course- he’s super pretty!! for the extra eye effects, that would add another 50g, if that’s okay!!

@Morrow thank you a ton, i’ll get to work asap!!

@GiantPandroid no need to apologize, that’s okay with me!! :D
@TunTunQueen oooh, of course- he’s super pretty!! for the extra eye effects, that would add another 50g, if that’s okay!!

@Morrow thank you a ton, i’ll get to work asap!!

@GiantPandroid no need to apologize, that’s okay with me!! :D
he/they/xe prns
trans queer poly
disabled + mentally ill

@Morrow finished!! i hope you like it :D [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/855553724763734076/1111005068829921280/IMG_3059.gif[/img]
@Morrow finished!! i hope you like it :D

IMG_3059.gif
he/they/xe prns
trans queer poly
disabled + mentally ill

1 2 3 4 5