Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Y'all have yer ribbons ready for pride ?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
I haven't been able to get either of my ribbons yet (lesbian and ace) but if I'm able to snag one maybe I'll use it! Idk which dragon I'd use though
I haven't been able to get either of my ribbons yet (lesbian and ace) but if I'm able to snag one maybe I'll use it! Idk which dragon I'd use though
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
I don't have it yet, but I do have a dragon prepared and some money to buy it when it shows again.

Edit: I got it! Now all I need to do is gene my dragon and I'll be good to go.
I don't have it yet, but I do have a dragon prepared and some money to buy it when it shows again.

Edit: I got it! Now all I need to do is gene my dragon and I'll be good to go.
9CrKgSL.png Silt Wolf She/Her
Lore Clan
Wishlist
Toyhouse
Swamp Wolf 84WUQBr.png
[quote name="tincture" date="2023-05-24 03:59:24" ] I got really lucky and got my aro ribbon in a flash sale! Just checked coz of this thread and found out the agender ribbon is on flash sale right now, so I got it too. How serendipitous! [/quote] You're welcome [s]for the sun, the air the sky[/s]
tincture wrote on 2023-05-24 03:59:24:
I got really lucky and got my aro ribbon in a flash sale! Just checked coz of this thread and found out the agender ribbon is on flash sale right now, so I got it too. How serendipitous!
You're welcome
for the sun, the air the sky
83124666.png Boop? BOOP!
If I missed your ping, PM me I will not see it otherwise. Thanks!
I've hardly changed my vista since the ribbons came out (ha) so :)
I've hardly changed my vista since the ribbons came out (ha) so :)
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
This ribbon is every day ;)
This ribbon is every day ;)
My nonbinary ribbon is ready for action!
My nonbinary ribbon is ready for action!
I will
give you DRAGONS for MONEY
HQevuOP.png Sell me
your
dragons!

(Anyone got an XXX tarnish G1?)
aw beans, I gotta get one!! I hope I have enough, vistas are stupid expensive so I rarely buy them >>;
aw beans, I gotta get one!! I hope I have enough, vistas are stupid expensive so I rarely buy them >>;
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
My Ace ribbon is ready and waiting! It shall be the only time I swap out Mother, even if for a month or longer. Represent!
My Ace ribbon is ready and waiting! It shall be the only time I swap out Mother, even if for a month or longer. Represent!
9iqeDz7.png
I don't really like the backgrounds of the vistas, so no :(
Idk why, they just look so... Not-fitting to me.
Not trying to critique the devs' work here, by the way, I just like my pastel aesthetic. Maybe some day I'll not define myself on my dragons' worth / aesthetic - I definitely have a dragon I could use, though.
I don't really like the backgrounds of the vistas, so no :(
Idk why, they just look so... Not-fitting to me.
Not trying to critique the devs' work here, by the way, I just like my pastel aesthetic. Maybe some day I'll not define myself on my dragons' worth / aesthetic - I definitely have a dragon I could use, though.
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
I have mine, but don't know if I'll be using them or just a really colorful dragon.
I have mine, but don't know if I'll be using them or just a really colorful dragon.
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13