Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tell me how old your account is without
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 26 27
I lived vicariously through tumblr friends who got in before the last open registration window of the year, and was so sad when I accidentally got rid of my anniversary cakes that I submitted a ticket about it. Irishim dragons were expensive, and I was lucky to get one because the games were too hard for me to max out with my spotty connection. Familiars took forever...
I lived vicariously through tumblr friends who got in before the last open registration window of the year, and was so sad when I accidentally got rid of my anniversary cakes that I submitted a ticket about it. Irishim dragons were expensive, and I was lucky to get one because the games were too hard for me to max out with my spotty connection. Familiars took forever...
I participated in the dustcarve dig
I participated in the dustcarve dig
J6W6Pav.png TRIX
They/Them
FR + 2

7A9FlOQ.gif tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif Please let me know if anything on my account / forum posts is inaccessible! Accessibility is my highest priority.
There's so much lag Coliseum won't load.
There's so much lag Coliseum won't load.
Flight Rep Time:

Lightning|Water|Plague|Wind

Or browse some Old Oaks for sale?
I remember the old colorwheel.
I remember the old colorwheel.
deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
Usually online between 22:00 and 6:00 server time!
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
I joined in a welcome week!
I joined in a welcome week!
5cnGmQD.png s w i f t - f o o t e d
FR + 19
I could've bought a Red-Footed Akirbeak. :C
I could've bought a Red-Footed Akirbeak. :C
I still mourn the (accidental) loss of my anniversary cakes.
I still mourn the (accidental) loss of my anniversary cakes.
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
Couldn't afford an Eliminate because the Fairground was a hellish landscape.

Why are you all fracturing artifacts...? Put those stones back :(.
Couldn't afford an Eliminate because the Fairground was a hellish landscape.

Why are you all fracturing artifacts...? Put those stones back :(.
ezgDKeD.png
Profusely taking good care of myself.
. .Glittermom is an everlasting nightlight. .
Smoke was a sparkling new gene.
Smoke was a sparkling new gene.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
I remember I missed registration 2 months in a row and was so sad :( Iri/shimmer and crystal/facet were like the best genes to have at the time and I remember being so obsessed and not a lot of dragons had them yet! which is funny because now I feel like most people dont use them
I remember I missed registration 2 months in a row and was so sad :( Iri/shimmer and crystal/facet were like the best genes to have at the time and I remember being so obsessed and not a lot of dragons had them yet! which is funny because now I feel like most people dont use them
aYhvX0g.pngzdbZ9VU.pngPPzxarU.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 26 27