Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] A Walk in the Woods
1 2 3
seems like some of the threads have been deleted and the hosts are working to get the threads back up, i [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3240338/2#post_54225100]asked this in the hub[/url] and i'm reposting so more people see this! [quote name="Aequorin" date="2023-05-22 07:55:43" ] [quote name="misanthropy" date="2023-05-22 07:37:45" ] hey! i think the oof raffle link might be broken? it gives me a 404 error whenever i try to access the thread [/quote] Hello @/misanthropy, given the nature (no pun intended!) of the threads, I'm going to make a small exception and clarify the reasons surrounding the moderation of two threads outside of the initial removal. [b]To be clear: No one is in trouble.[/b] The original poster (or OP) of each thread have already been notified of the removal. Unfortunately we had to remove some threads related to the upcoming Greenskeeper Gathering Dominance effort under our [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/site/terms-use]Terms of Use[/url][/b] and [b][url=https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/201441323]Rules & Policies[/url][/b]. Sharing real time location information and sharing personal stories has the potential to, can, and will reveal personally identifying information, or PII. That is a safety risk we cannot allow on our platform, so they had to be removed completely. I hope this information helps. Thank you! [/quote]
seems like some of the threads have been deleted and the hosts are working to get the threads back up, i asked this in the hub and i'm reposting so more people see this!
Aequorin wrote on 2023-05-22 07:55:43:
misanthropy wrote on 2023-05-22 07:37:45:
hey! i think the oof raffle link might be broken? it gives me a 404 error whenever i try to access the thread

Hello @/misanthropy, given the nature (no pun intended!) of the threads, I'm going to make a small exception and clarify the reasons surrounding the moderation of two threads outside of the initial removal. To be clear: No one is in trouble. The original poster (or OP) of each thread have already been notified of the removal.

Unfortunately we had to remove some threads related to the upcoming Greenskeeper Gathering Dominance effort under our Terms of Use and Rules & Policies. Sharing real time location information and sharing personal stories has the potential to, can, and will reveal personally identifying information, or PII. That is a safety risk we cannot allow on our platform, so they had to be removed completely. I hope this information helps. Thank you!

gmt +8
fr time +15
she/they/he
pings very welcome
b01c9d8cb099f28c33efbc3427a2a7f8d24272ad.png
exalt save sales (g1s, oldies and others)
Ah, too bad about the scavenger hunt... I was looking forward to it this year but I totally understand why it had to be taken down
Ah, too bad about the scavenger hunt... I was looking forward to it this year but I totally understand why it had to be taken down
[LvA 2023] Top 26 Ticket Earners / badge by Irithyll (#157246)_
sZShZzW.png
WKtl2lb.png
jFZJEcu.png
FObX7rS.png
(spoilers for taz: b)
_Contralto / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)Ace / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)
1 2 3