Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Subspecies Revival!
Hello! I'm working to revive one of the Wind Flight subspecies, the Wave Dancer. I'm looking for a male dragon with the colors Azure/Carribean/White. I'll also eventually need a Glimmer gene, but I can work without it. Happy to pay whatever you would want!
-
Wave Dancers are a species of tiny, playful dragons. They originated on the Windswept Plateau, on the very border with the Sea of Thousand Currents. Though they belong to the Wind, water always fascinated them. The rumbling of waves, white foam thrown up into the air by the breeze. And gliding on that breeze, they decided to explore the waters.
Hello! I'm working to revive one of the Wind Flight subspecies, the Wave Dancer. I'm looking for a male dragon with the colors Azure/Carribean/White. I'll also eventually need a Glimmer gene, but I can work without it. Happy to pay whatever you would want!
-
Wave Dancers are a species of tiny, playful dragons. They originated on the Windswept Plateau, on the very border with the Sea of Thousand Currents. Though they belong to the Wind, water always fascinated them. The rumbling of waves, white foam thrown up into the air by the breeze. And gliding on that breeze, they decided to explore the waters.
uZeuhOu.png
Friendly bump! I unfortunately dont have what youre looking for but wishing you luck! The description of this subspecies fits in so well with my clan cause i have mine set up as a wind clan by the sea! :) if you ever have a pinglist for hatchlings from this subspecies going i'd love to be on it, but its ok if that's not in the plans!
Friendly bump! I unfortunately dont have what youre looking for but wishing you luck! The description of this subspecies fits in so well with my clan cause i have mine set up as a wind clan by the sea! :) if you ever have a pinglist for hatchlings from this subspecies going i'd love to be on it, but its ok if that's not in the plans!
ln1aKC2.gif
Hey! Hope I read the colors right, but I found this one through Search: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84880452][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/848805/84880452_350.png[/img][/url] Their owner accepts sale inquiries, and he even has glimmer! He doesn't have wind eyes, though, so dunno if you're going to pursue him still :]
Hey!
Hope I read the colors right, but I found this one through Search:

84880452_350.png

Their owner accepts sale inquiries, and he even has glimmer! He doesn't have wind eyes, though, so dunno if you're going to pursue him still :]
paLKdZ5.png |
|
|
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSuns/Kerosene
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHe-Him / It-Its
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPing me when replying.
...... arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSaved Mibella Templates
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifMy Sales Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFAQ
|
|
|
jHRFH13.png