Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 130 UMAs for art
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14
@@Iodine
I would really like to draw something for take my heart! Accent: take my heart

I'm best with non-human characters but I could try to draw a human, if you really wanted me to. Examples of my art are in my art shop from my sig!
@@Iodine
I would really like to draw something for take my heart! Accent: take my heart

I'm best with non-human characters but I could try to draw a human, if you really wanted me to. Examples of my art are in my art shop from my sig!
akueye3.png
Hello @Iodine

I have a few art examples in my art shop and I’d be more than willing to do a couple pieces for any of the below skins (if not for all) just let me know! Whatever you decide is ok by me should you choose against it :)

Many thanks!

Skins interested in:
Pterophorid, weird little guy, Hewn Gatekeeper

Art shop link:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3210885/1#post_3210885
Hello @Iodine

I have a few art examples in my art shop and I’d be more than willing to do a couple pieces for any of the below skins (if not for all) just let me know! Whatever you decide is ok by me should you choose against it :)

Many thanks!

Skins interested in:
Pterophorid, weird little guy, Hewn Gatekeeper

Art shop link:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3210885/1#post_3210885
IhHGbiq.png
9mjyPzr.png

Profile Dragon
Adopt Shop!
Hello!! I'm an artist and I'm interested in trading. You can see a sample of my work here!! I do mostly humanoid & fantasy, so I can't do dragons dragons but I'm down for anything fantasy or inhuman.

so ive got a whole list of what i can do, just let me know what you're interested in!
  • illustrations [waist up for more complex/rendered work]
  • outfit designs
  • fantasy themed designs
  • icons [complex icons or coloring + background editing]
  • graphic design work, eg covers, banners, posters, signatures etc
  • meme redrawings [please give me the meme!]
  • ok with gore/body horror; cant do anything super mecha or furry

let me know if you want examples for specific items! and then just let me know which characters you want me to do or if you have a link i can browse.

also to be honest: I've been drawing for awhile but I've never done comm's. So I can't 100% promise I can do my more painted styles upon request but I'll do my best! at the very least I can do something akin to the first 3 drawings in my link. So we can do the usual trade with set terms or maybe if you want something more painty, a trade for these base skins but if youre happy with the painting, I can receive these skins in addition?

idk hahah ive never done comms on FR but wahh skins

here are the skins im interested in, I'm not asking for all of em but! these are the ones I really like (i like ghastly breach the most haha)
Hello!! I'm an artist and I'm interested in trading. You can see a sample of my work here!! I do mostly humanoid & fantasy, so I can't do dragons dragons but I'm down for anything fantasy or inhuman.

so ive got a whole list of what i can do, just let me know what you're interested in!
  • illustrations [waist up for more complex/rendered work]
  • outfit designs
  • fantasy themed designs
  • icons [complex icons or coloring + background editing]
  • graphic design work, eg covers, banners, posters, signatures etc
  • meme redrawings [please give me the meme!]
  • ok with gore/body horror; cant do anything super mecha or furry

let me know if you want examples for specific items! and then just let me know which characters you want me to do or if you have a link i can browse.

also to be honest: I've been drawing for awhile but I've never done comm's. So I can't 100% promise I can do my more painted styles upon request but I'll do my best! at the very least I can do something akin to the first 3 drawings in my link. So we can do the usual trade with set terms or maybe if you want something more painty, a trade for these base skins but if youre happy with the painting, I can receive these skins in addition?

idk hahah ive never done comms on FR but wahh skins

here are the skins im interested in, I'm not asking for all of em but! these are the ones I really like (i like ghastly breach the most haha)
@asteriskmos heya tysm for offering! im happy to do a few skins, n then afterwards if you want more i wouldnt mind doing another trade! humanoid and fantasy is exactly my M.O so that works out >:)c do you have any idea how you'd price your work in gems? and i'd love to see any outfit design examples you have in particular! i can never turn down a good fit
@asteriskmos heya tysm for offering! im happy to do a few skins, n then afterwards if you want more i wouldnt mind doing another trade! humanoid and fantasy is exactly my M.O so that works out >:)c do you have any idea how you'd price your work in gems? and i'd love to see any outfit design examples you have in particular! i can never turn down a good fit
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
@ThanosBottomText dont think i'll be going with this offer, but thank you so much regardless!
@ThanosBottomText dont think i'll be going with this offer, but thank you so much regardless!
Hello! Would you like me to draw you any of your characters for these skins? [skin=45938][skin=24159] Some examples of my work! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/634338046980128788/1026066587586936902/Chibi_Pastel.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/634338046980128788/1071439303206522951/FR_Hocotate.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/634338046980128788/1003236852817465394/2022_Giu.png[/img]
Hello! Would you like me to draw you any of your characters for these skins?

Some examples of my work!
Chibi_Pastel.png
FR_Hocotate.png
2022_Giu.png
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gif _ Short-cuts
___
_ Shops
___
_
Also for prices and what I can do..
I could do any of your characters as long as you're comfortable with trading those 2 skins if they haven't been claimed yet

my prices for fully shaded pieces are $60 for headshots, $70 for half bodies, and $80 for full bodies, so maybe I could do up to 2 different fully shaded full bodies, or 3 different fully shaded half bodies, or 4 fully shaded headbusts
Also for prices and what I can do..
I could do any of your characters as long as you're comfortable with trading those 2 skins if they haven't been claimed yet

my prices for fully shaded pieces are $60 for headshots, $70 for half bodies, and $80 for full bodies, so maybe I could do up to 2 different fully shaded full bodies, or 3 different fully shaded half bodies, or 4 fully shaded headbusts
___
_ Shops
___
_
@4Jen heya! unfortunately the second skin is currently on hold for someone off site, but i can can let ya know if it falls through! lemme know if you're interested in doing art for the first one for now. i'd say i'm most interested in the style provided in your second example! is that classified as a chibi?
@4Jen heya! unfortunately the second skin is currently on hold for someone off site, but i can can let ya know if it falls through! lemme know if you're interested in doing art for the first one for now. i'd say i'm most interested in the style provided in your second example! is that classified as a chibi?
Oh that's unfortunate, I was looking forward to get that skin, but yeah that's classified as chibi and if you'd like I'm still interested in doing a chibi version of any of your characters for the red deer WC skin! The prices are on my bio's art shop post but I could certainly make a full body chibi
Oh that's unfortunate, I was looking forward to get that skin, but yeah that's classified as chibi and if you'd like I'm still interested in doing a chibi version of any of your characters for the red deer WC skin! The prices are on my bio's art shop post but I could certainly make a full body chibi
___
_ Shops
___
_
I was at work at the time I sent that, but I meant to say that could do 2 full body chibis for the skin, or if you prefer a non-chibi rough blush full body version then I could do just 1 full body :) about $80 for the skin, another 80$ if the second one falls through
I was at work at the time I sent that, but I meant to say that could do 2 full body chibis for the skin, or if you prefer a non-chibi rough blush full body version then I could do just 1 full body :) about $80 for the skin, another 80$ if the second one falls through
___
_ Shops
___
_
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14